Can you please find a topic and stick with it - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Can you please find a topic and stick with it

Can you guys please use the search function before posting to see if the issue is being talked in somewhere already? 

This is getting ridiculous. It's not about you, when topic get deleted it considers everyone.

These posts are all suddenly talking about the same subject (deleted posts) and more are coming... And ironically i think that most of them should be deleted as well.

Edit 29.11 My topic title is now taken out of the context and time by many people. These topics were happening minutes apart from each other and they were about same exact subject. I personally haven't got anything against people posting about same themes if they have different angles, and sometimes it's just weird to try to reply a topic what already have 1000 answers in it.

Writing a new topic with a tweaked angle would be ok imho. But when they happen like 1 minute apart from each other its just spamming.

Edited by rekter
grammar
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 9
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

You are right that we must use the search button and take advantage of it before writing any topic so that the topics we write will not be repeated. Likewise, when a topic is deleted, all old members ’comments are deleted with it, so we must always present something good

It happens most of the time when members are having problems with payment, they get frustrated and complain through writing posts about it, I think rather than doing that, we should complain to the administrator directly in the about forum section. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This will be good and will also help moderators because searching for the topic can help in the first place than moderators deleting the topics that is already existing that you created. 

• +2 2

The thing is sometimes, the post which are being deleted, look good if a post to comment, as basically the forum Management sometimes get removed without any reason as a very post which I kept the tab open, was just recently deleted too

• +1 2

Too many posts have been made for the subject of deleted posts, these will all be deleted as well as they usually don't contain something new, or some suggestion. Most of them will be deleted for sure. I guess we need to ignore all these posts along with posts on delay of payments which are created by dozens occassionaly.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Johny2411 said:

you are pointing on us mate. you have no right to point on us, if my post is useless then why they do not delete my post, moderators have full right to delete our posts and they only can send us warning to our misbehaves. so please avoid pointing. admin and moderators know better then you, do not try to become moderators.

I have every right to state my opinion, and may i point out that i didn't even flag your post as a "bad post" like you just did btw. I just wanted to point out that there were bunch of same exact questions coming in a very short time. For all i know your post was the first one.

• +1 2

Yes i also agree with you that's why I did not comment on such posts. When we comment on such posts then as topics delete then comments also deleted. 

• +1 1

According to my opinion, the most important reason for deleting posts is the repetition of topics between members, and therefore the team supervising the forum will delete the post and responses as well, so I wish all members be careful and avoid repetition

• +1 1

It is a problem that needs to be solved soon, hopefully administrators will read us, and attend to our requests, I am not against deleting useless themes, but since I have seen repeated themes from a month ago, and the useful themes eliminated, we will continue to support as well.

• +1 1

You have a right that must be verified if the topic you want to talk about or publish is already there or not and if it exists you can participate in it only and not create a new topic similar to it

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Yes we all users before posting topics should try to search about such topics from the above search bar given in the page so that the post would not get match by the similarities of some other post which also cause the post to be deleted.

• +1 1

Hi, community!

The irony is that your topic falls into the group of topics that you denounce, however, I assure you that it is something that the moderators know about this.

You detect that problem, when? I ask you is the first time you see it? It is a topic that has been commented since October 2019.

Your approach is different and your title too, but in the long run it aims to make knowledge something that is known, eye I do not doubt your good faith with the post.

________

I made a topic a long time ago related to the topic that deals with your OP:

Since I put it in my signature it has gained at least more than 500 views. (The topic is closed, to avoid spam and useless content)

In conclusion:

It contributes more to the forum responding to a Topic that already exists.

Usually your Topic will be deleted sooner or later, if it is repetitive, this can take weeks to happen, but they do, I assure you.

• +1 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Members have created the same topics again and again in the beginner section. I have also commented under some of such topics to make the matter clear however I know they will surely get deleted by the forum's moderators. 

• +1 1

before creating any topic we should have a look in the section that topic is already exist then we never create it again..i see about 1p-15 topics having similar things and again it is repeating.

• +1 1

Its very bad and sad to stay cool and think for a post but unfortunately the moderators deletes it. Its true there are many duplicate posts but at east they could not pay for those type of posts because not all members are willing to write duplicate posts, but others are just need to share what they have with other members.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that this is very important when it comes to everyone that is making new topics. In order to avoid the duplication of topics i think that it is very important that people first do a search to see what topics are already out there and if there is already a topic that covers what you want to say then you should just focus on that one and add your contribution there. It really does affect all members when the topic is deleted and their topics along with it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

We told that to all new members and also older too ,because there is many duplicate topic like that,and oi think that the forum must use some bot to detect that and remove them in the moment 

• +1 1

You're absolutely right and I think it's a serious problem that we have to solve starting with the newest ones in the forum who don't yet know the proper functioning of the forum won't be in charge of reading the rules before writing any tea and that's because they're only willing to reach the daily posts to make money regardless of the general forum a pity that this happens this happens 

Edited by Wilmer Garcia
Error of redaction

Yep i have seen the same problems over and over again and been saying the same thing.

And the problem is that when that happens and you have posted on the first topic it might also be deleted by mistake which then deletes everyones posts including yours.

Just using search option should be main priority before topicing.

• +1 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Well that's a bad thing always happening here in this forum, we all know that not only the topic creator will receive a deleted post but also those who commented on the post, please be sensitive when we are making some actions here, always consider other members when trying to create a topic without searching it first because we are all affected in that matter.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I don't understand why some members do this and they repeat posts knowing that they know it will be deleted by the moderator

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Some times there is differents between posts 

The two posts have the same idea but in different typing 

View so search will be hard some times my friend

this is happen when our post or topic is delete by Admin or moderator , there isn't any technical or personally problem behind it , everybody got this error messege if we visits on Delete post/topic .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

12 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

I don't understand why some members do this and they repeat posts knowing that they know it will be deleted by the moderator

Well i think they are doing it just to finish the 30 daily post here. They are not thinking fo the betterment of this forum, they only think for themselves so the best way we can do is to report those account who repeatedly doing this kind of spam.