Are ICOs still profitable? - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kariuki

Are ICOs still profitable?

Every time I check there is anew I ceo being released and people rush to it, and it becomes very difficult to understand what is the purpose of the ICO in the first place and secondly why is the ICO being released and people rush to get the ICO  so it becomes a little bit better for everybody to enjoy some profit, but some lose ground when they are released, I have seen some go from one dollar to a cent in just under 1 week, are they still profitable , will be my quetion today

Indeed most ICO's are still selling their coins in extremely high prices during their public sales. This price don't represent the actual value of what they have to offer, and when reaching exchanges they dump to 1% of their ICO price, probably lower. The expectations of these projects are unrealistic and in fact should be lowered a lot. In 2015-2016 most projects didn't have ICO's they just allowed mining of their coins and this was creating value. Coins as Mona, Verge, Digibyte, they didn't have an ICO but their devs built something and allowed miners to profit from it. The new ICO's only have a few lines of Ethereum Solidity language code, a whitepaper, a website and one or two people as telegram admins. Sadly for them and their investors this won't work.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/6/2020 at 8:21 PM, Kariuki said:

I have seen some go from one dollar to a cent in just under 1 week, are they still profitable , will be my quetion today

@Kariuki   First, we have to mention that all people that are rushing to ICO are doing it by expeting high profit returns. YES, investing in ICO can be profitable, but before investing, you have to question you about:

- what is the innovation of this token ?

- what is the team behing ?

" what is their business plan ?

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

As I said, my friend, it is very difficult to understand the purpose of ICO, 
we live in 2020, and the number of cryptocurrencies tokens is estimated at thousands
 ICO Launch People rush to get an ICO and are not sure
 of the project, whether it is a monument or real

On 4/6/2020 at 9:21 PM, Kariuki said:

Every time I check there is anew I ceo being released and people rush to it, and it becomes very difficult to understand what is the purpose of the ICO in the first place and secondly why is the ICO being released and people rush to get the ICO  so it becomes a little bit better for everybody to enjoy some profit, but some lose ground when they are released, I have seen some go from one dollar to a cent in just under 1 week, are they still profitable , will be my quetion today

It always depends on the ico. You don't invest in icos as plural. You have to be able to choose the good ones individually, where the project solves something unlike any other project, it has a balanced team and balanced distribution model. Then if you are lucky enough to understand the tech behind it or at least have a person that understands the tech for you enough to tell if the coin is relevant. Then you are in pretty solid ground to invest.

ICO time has come and gone as most of them ended up to be a scam. people are now very cautious in investing in any type of ICO. I have lost a lot during the ICO mania and I am using KoinPro to minimize my risk at any market condition 

On 4/13/2020 at 10:10 PM, bitcoinb said:

@Kariuki   First, we have to mention that all people that are rushing to ICO are doing it by expeting high profit returns. YES, investing in ICO can be profitable, but before investing, you have to question you about:

- what is the innovation of this token ?

- what is the team behing ?

" what is their business plan ?

Many of the ICOs or Airdrops I find are still most of the times scams - it's hard to actually find a legitimate one that is a success and you profit from your investment.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Because the project is not based on the good project and fall after listing and they dont have many support like exchange investor that's why they do a publicity to bring more investor 

There are still some ICOs which can give you profit but it`s too difficult to find really good projects which are not scam. Nonetheless IEO is safer and more profitable 

On 4/6/2020 at 8:21 PM, Kariuki said:

for me ICOs have never been profitable, even in 2017 that was the year of the ico. no 95% are just projects that want to scam people, the rest of 5% are legit projects that don't have a price increase. only a few projects on that 5% can bring you some profits.

so, for me, it is just a wast of time investing in ico