Which currency do beginners prefer to invest? - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Which currency do beginners prefer to invest?

It is convenient to start with bitcoin, since for safety it will have fewer strong rises and falls than other cryptocurrencies. And the whole process of buying and keeping the coin is easier. Then it can be XRP or some of the main cryptocurrencies

If you are a beginner, it would be advisable to invest in crypto of good size such as BTC, LTC, ETH and from that to analyze and investigate other tokens with good use cases, you could be interested in a DEFi project since they have currently been mounting good users and for example DeFi as PolkaDot has an excellent project and its token is at a good value to acquire.

I would advise you not to invest in bitcoin and all other highly volatile coins first. I would recommend taking a closer look at the top 50 coins that have low cost and medium volatility in order to understand the rise and fall

Depending on what kind of beginner, because most invest too much in bitcoin without taking into account the diversification of funds and the ratings of the pages. But nowadays it has been stated that many people who are beginners end up investing in bitcoin to obtain good income and profitability.

في 4/6/2020 الساعة 8:42 صباحًا قال أبو العز:

كثير من المبتدئين لا يعرفون إلى أين يتجهون إلى أي عملة للاستثمار في بداية مسيرتهم التداولية ، ويشترون 0.001 بيتكوين
 بعملة ورقية (الدولار) لبدء رحلتهم الأولى في مسار الاستثمار في عالم البيتكوين ، لكنهم كذلك صدمت بسرعة بسبب الاحتيال من تلك المواقع التي دخلوها. أفضّل دائمًا استخدام Ethereum و doge و BCH لأن هذه العملات لها سعر أقل مقارنة بسعر البيتكوين ولن تؤثر على نفسية المتداول إذا كان موقع الاستثمار الذي يتداول فيه مخادعًا واحتياليًا. من منكم يتفق معي أم لديه رأي آخر؟

I think that everyone should be careful in dealing with cryptocurrencies and at the same time learn from mistakes and gain the necessary skills, and he must have a full understanding of strong digital currencies.

As such, not everyone starts buying btc since at the same time, seeing the amount of 0.001 that is somewhat low can discourage anyone and they can look for the ltc or the dash that are currently decent prices. But as such I started by buying Dash.

I would recommend for beginners to start with Dogecoin as it is low priced and easy to mine.

Another thing you can start with is Litecoin as it has a stable price and can also be mined on various platforms

In my opinion, a beginner would have to invest in the leader BITCOIN as a first step, he can also analyze the market and invest in some token with a good future and participate in the Airdrops launches.

For beginners, resorting to Dogecoin as a start will be the best way to avoid any heavy losses, as its price is appropriate and does not cause many investment problems.

Honestly, I was exposed to fraud, and that is why I tended to learn and now I am improving myself, but I tried a lot and I did not succeed and I think that the mistake is from me, there is no longer another reason because whenever I enter trading I lose all my money and search for the best now and I will try again to trade  doge

• +2 1

I once fell for scammers a long time ago and was very angry about it, and even now I still have an unpleasant aftertaste.

In my opinion that up-to-dateness that need to be favourite for newbies not to mention analysts through funding might be to begin with typically the bitcoin up-to-dateness and next typically the ethereum up-to-dateness, and yet inexperienced persons needs to gain knowledge of a long time before keying in this unique particular field considering that cooperating with it again free of grasping definitely will trigger amazing losing trades.

• +2 1

Well i think beginners should invest in Litecoin first.Its price is low and transaction fee also.Litecoins price goes ups and downs very fast.Besides there are some trusted mining site to invest Litecoin.So i go for Litecoin.

There should be classes for beginners of the different currencies to invest since there are people who do not know anything about that and in the end their effort to invest is worth nothing is wasted time

I think losing money in Bitcoin is too weak to lose it in Dogecoin and others..because Bitcoin is the master of the market if its price fluctuates, other currencies follow ..so I see the best way for beginners: invest in bitcoin, but with a comprehensive study before that

I think that the best option as a newbie is to invest in Bitcoin, and that they investigate before buying another currency, do not do like me that I bought a lot of scam !!! (Ethereum dark, Malasyan coin)

Oh, I beleive that 95% of beginners start their crypto journey with bitcoin. And there is nothing wrong with that,they probably don't know other currencies exist xD. But it is the most popular,volatile token which has huge luquidity. Perfect choice for newbie. And after the first date with cryptocurrencies, they try to diversify investments. Often they are top 20 of coinmarkecap.

They can usually be preferred with Ethereum coins to invest as a beginner.  This is because the market value of Ethereum Coins and the demand in the world market is much higher through which one can invest and earn more money in a very short time.

To my best of knowledge, beginners will only invest in either btc or ETH because these are the two they likely to have heard about. It is after they are familiar with crypto world that they will beging to think of other coins. This is my own thought though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.