How can I withdraw my USD by PayPal or Creditcard ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

How can I withdraw my USD by PayPal or Creditcard ?

I didn't get any exchanges who directly provide paypal service. But you can get this service on many exchanges which provide peer to peer services. You can also withdraw your fund to also in perfect money. Perfect money wallet can be used without any verification.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I think that the option you are looking for is not available on this platform. You should look for another exchange that does allow it.

You can use third party exchange like local bitcoin or paxful , this p2p platform can give you permission to convert bitcoin to paypal usd ! So yeah this way you can withdraw your usd to paypal 

I am a beginner in the world of cryptocurrencies but this year I have decided to grow in it. I try to make smart investments and hope to make a profit.

Hello friend, generally the exchanges do not have the option to withdraw by PayPal, the only one that I know that allows it is Coinbase, and that only with people from the United States if I am not mistaken.

Now, if you do not find options to withdraw PayPal, you can always use P2P platforms, there are many, I personally use "LocalBitcoins" and "Airtm" very often.

Interesting opinions. I often come across pages where, to get the dollars, they put PAYEER as an option. I think there is also Perfect Money. Now, I would like to know, taking advantage of the thread of the conversation, if there is any way to exchange the balance of paypal to cirptocurrencies without using Local Bitcoin

On 4/5/2020 at 11:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Today I wanted to withdraw my earning " USD " by Paypal or creditcard but I didn't find this feature there is no Paypal choice here !
did any one know how can I withdraw to Paypal ? 
Thank you !

Annotation 2020-04-05 213002.png

You can't transfer it to PayPal you should transfer it to a specific wallet which you use in daily basis like binance, so transfer it first to your wallet what you use then you can easily transfer to PayPal this is easy way and also you can get help from other members posts..

You must associate your debit or credit card to your paypal account by placing your card number and you can make direct withdrawals of your USD whenever you like, but I recommend that you do so on Fridays since the withdrawal commission is very low. Also if you reside in the United States of America you can purchase your Paypal card and thus be able to withdraw your USD in cash at the ATM. Cheers

Hello friend! In fact, you can't get your funds to PayPal through this exchange, the fact is that you can find a more optimal withdrawal for yourself! You can use another system by turning your attention to an exchange, such as bestchange, where you will find the best solution and exchange your funds! Good luck friend!

Steps to withdraw money from PayPal to your credit card
1- First, you must add your credit card to your Paypal account
2- You must make sure that your credit card has been added to your PayPal account
3- Then you write the amount that you want to withdraw from your PayPal balance to your credit card
4- In the event that you have more than one credit card registered in your PayPal account, then you must choose the credit card that you want to transfer your money to
5- Then, after making sure that all your steps are correct, click on the word "Continue"
6- Then you click on the word "withdraw", and a message will come to you informing you of the withdrawal process and that the process was successful, but it will remain suspended pending the transfer to the card

There are many intermediary sites that transfer your money from digital currencies to payment via Paypal!
But with the new news released by the Paypal platform recently, I think that soon we will be able to send and receive digital currencies directly through the Paypal platform without the need to use intermediary platforms.

Yes my friend great question. I think a lot of people had doubt in this issue. I think you can transfer from yobit to PayPal. The forum doesn't support direct withdrawal for safety and security reasons. You can try this and I think it will surely work .

I do not try to withdraw USD by my own. I seek the help of intermediaries or other agents who would help me with converting bitcoins into currency. I think the can be other useful method through which you can convert your coins or any other cryptocurrencies into the desired currency. Hope you have got your problem resolved by now.

• +2 1

On 4/5/2020 at 8:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Today I wanted to withdraw my earning " USD " by Paypal or creditcard but I didn't find this feature there is no Paypal choice here !
did any one know how can I withdraw to Paypal ? 
Thank you !

Annotation 2020-04-05 213002.png

Yes, dear colleague, there is no withdrawal for paypal on the great platform that yovit is incomprehensible as a great platform as it is, do not have that form of withdrawal, you would have to withdraw the affection coins to another platform, for example I use coinbase to make my senses to paypal

Big winnings for the whole community
And a big greeting

• +1 1

That's right my friend. You cannot convert because this feature is not available on this platform because it is a cryptocurrency platform

You have to check the sites that transfer between banks, but be careful and try to verify the legitimacy of the sites before you perform this process

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

There are the many ways to withdraw your coins through PayPal by using the exchange sites like the local Bitcoin and  and paxful. For this I always use the perfect money which have the lowest withdraw fee.

We know that this forum is not provide you with withdrawals though paypal account. You can transfer your money to a cryptocurrency which is the best idea.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Can I withdraw my usd from PayPal and credit card, if I can please let me know and also how I can withdraw with it.

Yobit website doesnot provide you feature of withdrawing your dollars by paypal or credit  card. For this you need to transfer it to some other websites that supports paypal and then withdraw usd. I hope it was informative. 

Edited by Roop
  • +1 1

Regrettably here is no method to remove your cremation to PayPal in yobit argument for the reason that they don't bear witness to this payment processor at the minute but you preserve dispel depart your cash to Paypal. 

You can withdraw the profits that you get in the form of USD through ADFACASH, Payeer, or perfect money from the YoBit platform, as it does not support Paypal Bank or withdraw through it Therefore, accounts must be created on one of those banks to withdraw to.

• +3 1

Through yobit I can't make this option so I just hope to be able to send it to another platform that does have PayPal on its list, although I think the best option so far is Binance.

• +1 1