What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
azizamine

What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from?

I totally agree with you, my friend, for success in any field you want to work with in order to make a profit you must define this area accurately and what are your goals that you want to reach from this field and devote your time to learning and work then you can achieve success..

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, we must define a field to work on and provide an effort to obtain it, because we cannot work within the world of encryption without setting a goal because it is he who motivates all members to work until money is earned in exchange for effort and success is reached. We must work within the rules also in order to  The work does not fail

Yes, I am fully agree with you that we should have a clear way of thinking. It is because if we have a dream in our life and work according to it then we will certainly succeed.

Yes my friend wanting more I want to tell you that you should do choose and select your goals because when you set your goals this will encourage you to do more work on this forum  and that is very beneficial for you to get the more money

• +4 1

hello friend I want to tell you that if we want some thing only from this platform we should interest getting getting interesting the field work so this platform provides many facilities we can earn a lot of money by using this platform and we should working according to the rules and regulations of cryptotalk

You are right. We must have a clear understanding of the work we do and be aware of the field in which we want to gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and define it .. This is because this definition helps us a lot in mastering our work and avoiding the repercussions of unimportant information, and we avoid it being useless. Thus, you produce more with less time and effort

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, in my opinion that interest in a specific field and working hard in this area will lead to increased success and profits as well because focus is very important

• +4 1

What we want it does not matter. What is important is to find how we can win from somewhere and make more skills to make the most of it. There are often ways, but to be fair I was expect way more in the online world. The prices of coins are going to the moon and there is just very little given by the teams back. Yobit is one that is an exception and a very fair exchange with the users.

A person cannot fight in two frontier so he will not be able to set several goals and work with them all, so you have one distinct goal to learn and work with so as not to fail in the end, multiple actions waste the main goals and cause failure Thank you.

Look everyone wants to be success in their life. You need to determine your goal. You need to work hard. There is no alternative way of hard working.  Keep struggling.  Never stop learning. Gatehr knowledge and skill. Never lose hope. Be optimistic. 

• +1 1

The thing that matters the most, is to select the particular field that is of our interest. Let's say if trading cryptocurrencies is our interest, we can get to learn how trading works and what are the strategies in trading to make it work. So, if we are passionate in learning about trading which is our major interest, we can prepare ourselves to win, and achieve success through cryptocurrency trading.

Welcome, my friend, in the beginning, you have to define your goal and the area in which you want to achieve your goal through which this saves you effort and fatigue

Exactly, there is an affirmative saying on your words that states: “The feet that go in every direction do not reach.” We must define a goal, a course and an organized work methodology so that we can succeed with what we have chosen as a branch of ours

Determining the field that you want to win from helps you to devote your time and effort to the field more and thus you will be able to innovate in it and earn money and information more.

This look like something you have interest on and cannot be everybody's interest you can determine what to do how to go about and which quality of materials needed for your participation.

Yes, of course, the most important thing is to focus on a specific field to discover its secrets and captives and to professionally work with it.

Certainly my dear friend, defining the field in which you want to work makes you focus on it more and work to achieve your goals more efficiently and accurately instead of wasting time and effort on information and experiences that may not benefit you.

• +2 1

Yes, it is very important in winning to determine the field you are going to enter, which depends entirely on your previous experience, but determining the field is difficult and not easy as some believe, i.e. determining the field should be based on sufficient knowledge of it, which you can win more and more

• +4 1

I agree with you, my friend

Defining the field and specializing in a specific work will make you progress a lot and innovate in this field because your information will focus on the area that you have identified, so it is preferable to specialize in our work and focus on our business,

Thus, our information will be more useful and progress better in the field in which we are trying to be creative

• +3 1

Actually,when you define the field of work, you will be able to define your own business strategy and gain a lot of information and experience about this field.Personally, crypto world is my the best options to get success in my life and I have been giving full attentions here. So chose a field you find your self in , don’t chose it just for money.

I support what I mentioned that defining a goal and allocating it to work on it is the best way to succeed in it and devoting all the time to research and learning about it, and that is better than paying attention to different things and trying to focus on them all at one time because that is difficult and will not bear well as it will bear when you focus on a separate field of work and knowing each Details and access to great experience in it.

Yes dear you are right when we focus on one field then we can work on it. And we can get good profit . Because our interest and our focus goes on one thing and we can succefull on this 

Indeed, my friend, we must be interested in the field that we want to learn from and gain profits and information from it, so I personally care about the field of cryptocurrencies, and read and research about this field in order to gain strong knowledge. Therefore, anyone should be interested in the field in which they are comfortable in order to strive and persevere In the right way

You are right my friend, any successful work needs determination and strong will in order to reach it, so we must set a goal before our eyes and challenge the difficulties in order to achieve it. We must do our best to complete our work with confidence, to have sufficient experience and to always learn and search for knowledge. .