What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
azizamine

What is the importance of determining the field you want to win from?

You have a right, my friend. We must all bring ourselves a goal or a point that we want to reach so that we can reach the thing that we seek without this goal. We will remain like a lost in the desert. We do not know what we are looking for, what we want, and what it is but this thing that we want to know

The importance of the domain comes from the set plan that you want to achieve over time.
For my part, I prefer work and commitment before thinking of profit.
This is the best way.

Certainly determining the field is the basis of success, but in my opinion you should choose one area only, and if you focus on more than one area, I think that you will not be able to succeed in all of them, because you will not be able to give time for all of them, but if you focus on one area, you will give it priority and you will devote yourself to Just learn about it, and you will achieve success with it

I agree with you that we should focus on one particular area in order to be able to win it in the easiest way possible and to stay away from mistakes and missteps in order not to fail in the section that we started.

Studying any topic and delving into its contents leads to understanding and understanding of this topic, and we in this forum have to study any topic so that we can answer it.

Yes, my friend, to be in a better place publicly by presenting the best and constantly searching for what is useful and valuable, and this requires attention and dedication to the work that is intended to shine.

• +1 1

Determining the field that must be worked on is very important, because you will depend on it in your projects and opinions, it must be a well thought out, reliable and contains a large segment of beneficiaries

good luck for everyone in choosing their fields. 

Is very important for us to definite a such plan with a strategy and fixing our goal in this adventure cryptocurrency, and also is very essential to respect what you have planned to do, there is not a plan A and plan B you have just to complete your once plan.

• +1 1

Dear @azizamine I totally agree with you. No one can work properly without determining any field. Before try to work we should completely gain information and then work.

Absolutely Right. My opinion is , you just select those fields that you like the most . And determine the field is most important because determination is very important with it work can not be done properly. 

Hello my friend, you are right that determining the area in which we want to work is important because it saves us time and effort. We focus on a specific area and work in it, and thus our work becomes better and faster.

Hello my friend, I think it is important for you to define the field in which you want to work and it is important for you to gain experience and knowledge that will benefit you in success in this field.

I've seen a lot of iterations of this idea which means there is a great deal of awareness at work and I'm really excited to work faster because of the ideas here and the enthusiasm of the members too. I want to thank everyone.

• +1 1

To set a clear and specific goal and work to reach it very seriously is a clear way to reach your goal as quickly as possible
If your goal is to profit in the forum, you should understand its direction, read its posts, delve into its information and use it to achieve your goals.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

On 4/5/2020 at 11:01 PM, azizamine said:

The importance of determining the field that you want to make or profit from is that you will devote more attention to that field that you want to make or profit from.
Since you are more interested in this field, you will discover secrets and mistakes and become more professional in this field, so we know that to determine the field that you want to gain from it is very important

Yes you are right determining the field is very important because if we determine the field we get more information about the field and after that we can succeed in that field but first is our attention and we have to provide our full attention in that field that we want to succeed.

• +2 1

you should choose the field that you like the most and put all of your energy and concentration into that instead of just randomly entering any field that you see and because of lack of motivation losing them because you were not interested in them in the first place.

.You are right my friend .. it is good to define the field and set a goal before starting work to devote most of our time in it and choose a field that we want to learn and we find ourselves that we will become experts in it, that will save you time and effort because organization is the basis of work ...

Edited by Enasalshrbaji20
  • +1 1

Hello my friend, Majaal is very seriously, without any planning, we cannot succeed in any project, so it is important to define an important and good project in order to start the journey in a field so that we get to know all areas in order to become successful in other projects.

Yes you are telling absolutely true. We gave to improve our mistakes to become professional. We should pay more attention to this platform so we can achieve our goals. Thanks.

Of course, the importance of determining the field you want to create or gain is that you will focus more on the field you want to create or gain.
  Since you are more interested in this field, you will discover privacy and mistakes and become more professional in this field, so we know that it is very important to determine what field you want to achieve

Everything is possible in this world because we need regular hard work from that field so we made sure to make some extra money from it.  For example, if you want to invest, do it carefully and if you want to be wise, learn trading and earn extra money from profit. It is much better.

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend. You are right, so we must define the field in which we want to work and define the goals we want to reach so that we can focus attention on them and devote efforts to succeed in them

• +4 1

Is very important for us to definite a such plan with a strategy and fixing our goal in this adventure cryptocurrency, and also is very essential to respect what you have planned to do, there is not a plan A and plan B you have just to complete your once plan.

• +2 1

When we define the field that we are interested in, this helps us to master it in a professional way to reduce potential losses and increase profit relatively higher.

Edited by HumamAliDeeb

It's really important to recognize a field which you love to do and you want to succeed in that field. If you chose your favourite field then you can produce great results and can make any situation easy for your self so we should recognise very sensitively.

• +4 1

The first and most important thing is that build up your base knowledge about whatever the field you are going to visit. The sound base knowledge will develop you into a different individual and it will develop a different kind of interest in you.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• QUARK DRAINER Get rid of all lack of money headaches Other boards: https://niflheim.world/threads/quark-drainer-seaport-1-5-blur-x2y2-fix-metamask-permit-2-smart-contract.40662/ PRICE : $5 000   + All sources of QuarkDrainer (backend, frontend, smart contract) + Instructions on how to install and get started. + Invitation to the closed community who bought drainer + Author's manuals and articles on how to work with the drainer, traffic + Technical support + Regular developments, the fastest innovations of new features (free)   QUARK DRAINER - Without a doubt No1 drainer. Here you do not go to a lottery, I hope the functionality and materials all clear without unnecessary water in this port. So here's a little bit about me, I've been coding for 6 years, 2 years since I quit working for the shops and went gray рџ™‚ my base is ES6, Git, MongoDB, DOM, AJAX, jQuery, Javascript + React, Material UI, Single Page Application. When I was getting about $1750-2000/month, one scammer  found me on github and asked to do some web3 development (it was the first drainer with the simplest functionality), he paid me $3000 for 2.5 weeks of work since it was my first experience and it was really boring to look at web3 libraries. After that, I had a thought as 1 person without knowledge in the right area and portfolio - paid such money. From that moment I had no problems with $ for any of my fantasies and needs. And now you see the ideal product and community in which you will be happy. If you're interested - the door is open рџ™‚ Which wallets does QuarkDrainer interact with? Optimization for all devices Metamask, TrustWallet, Coinbase Wallet, Binance Wallet, Wallet Connect ~300 wallets (https://explorer.walletconnect.com) Asset Withdrawal Methods > Transfer > Seaport 1.5 (withdraws all approved Opensea assets in one click) > SetApprovalForAll (gets NFT collection in one click) > Signature Message (gets assets with a signature) > Metamask private fix (no token count, no token name, NOTHING - just a button without red plates) > Approve (Automatic withdrawal of assets after approve confirmation) > Permit + 2.0 (One-click withdrawal of tokens confirmed by Uniswap + Permit 1) > Smart contract (Removing the native "main network coin" with any Airdrop/Claim/Reward/Swap/Router/Withdraw/Your Creative...) > NFT ERC 721/1155 > BLUR, X2Y2 (Gets all approved assets in 1 click) > Moonbirds, Sushiswap, Uniswap, PancakeSwap In what networks does the drainer work? It works on ALL 0x networks you can find the networks you need here: https://chainlist.org/ Configured for Ethereum (ETH), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Polygon (MATIC), Avalache (AVAX), Arbitrium One (ARB), Optimism, Fantom Opera (FTM). On request we will enable or disable networks you need. Why Quark Drainer? Help on every step if required Setting up takes up to 30m > Author articles (on working with drainer, traffic basics, tricks and creatives) > 60 frontend custom builds (creatives you can use as a basis for your own custom builds) > Approved services (bulletproof hosts, domains, bots etc) > Complete tracking of victims' actions on Telegram bot > Advanced developments - we are always the first and the best in implementing new methods and vulnerabilities for asset drains. > Parsing assets and withdrawal priority > Automatic withdrawals of any assets to your wallet once approved > Forget about red signs or inscriptions and stuff - always be with the top-of-the-line fixes > Next JS programming language, source clean code (any testing) > Buying not from resellers/merchants but from developer directly straight from the oven > Technical support - I answer any stupid and absurd questions (mostly online) > Author's articles - sharing my experience in traffic, schemes and personal practice with the "money" button > Quark+ software for Insta/X/FB/Reddit/Tg. Autoposter, retweets/reposts, likes, dm > Custom logic of draining strategy. You can enable retries on highest value assets or disable that > Ready-made websites > A community (60+ppl) - a closed chat room for everyone who has bought the Drainer Contact Us Telegram : https://t.me/quarkdev Drainer Channel: https://t.me/quarkdrainer Tox&Jabber send to PM     Whoever needs will read it According to my observations, the scripts on the market are crap (what else would a dev write showing his product I'm "shocked" by what they sell for $ 350-2500 on boards, while in cryptoscam monthly turnover is a 6-7 digit for each team, for me it's laughter apparently all who buy such products can not make some 10k to get out of good script for a month. Resell scripts, sell public crap or pieces of code. DAMN if you think $5 000 is expensive and ask me to sell for $1 000 - do not write me please, otherwise I will have to insult you very much. Since you probably didn't ever work with drainer - if you don't have couple of btcs in your crypto wallet... Thanks for your time I hope you experienced at least some emotions reading my topic
    • Биржи Binance и KuCoin возобновляют работу в Индии   Крупнейшая криптовалютная биржа мира Binance и гонконгская площадка KuCoin возвращаются на индийский рынок. Компании прошли регистрацию в Отделе финансовой разведки (FIU), обязались выплатить штрафы и выполнять правила налогообложения поставщиков виртуальных активов.    Криптобиржа KuCoin заплатила штраф в размере $41 000, а размер штрафа для Binance еще не определен, и сайт торговой площадки останется заблокированным до уплаты. Попавшие под ограничения криптобиржи Kraken и Gate.io тоже ведут переговоры о возвращении на индийский рынок, а платформа Bitstamp представила план ухода, рассказывает глава FIU Вивек Аггарвал (Vivek Aggarwal). В конце 2023 года в Индии ввели ограничения на деятельность иностранных криптоплатформ, которые, по мнению властей, работали в стране нелегально. Финансовая разведка потребовала заблокировать доступ к их сайтам для местных трейдеров и инвесторов. В число заблокированных площадок помимо Binance и KuCoin вошли HTX, Kraken, Gate, Bittrex, Bitstamp, MEXC и Bitfinex. Ранее министр финансов Индии Нирмала Ситхараман (Nirmala Sitharaman) заняла твердую позицию в отношении биткоина и других криптоактивов, заявив, что они не могут считаться настоящими деньгами.Подробнее на Bits.media: https://bits.media/birzhi-binance-i-kucoin-vozobnovlyayut-rabotu-v-indii-/
    • Robinhood выиграет судебное разбирательство с SEC 👨‍⚖️ Инвестиционная фирма Keefe, Bruyette & Woods (KBW) оптимистично смотрит на исход судебного разбирательства между Robinhood и Комиссией по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) относительно классификации Ethereum как ценной бумаги. По мнению KBW, Robinhood может одержать победу благодаря своему сдержанному подходу к листингу цифровых активов и ограниченному количеству поддерживаемых криптовалют (15 активов в США). KBW считает, что осторожная стратегия Robinhood продемонстрирует консервативный и ответственный подход компании, что может вызвать сочувствие суда в этом споре. Ограниченный выбор криптовалют, включая Ethereum, который составляет всего 25% криптовалютных транзакций на платформе Robinhood, может также сыграть на руку компании. Аналитики KBW предполагают, что судебное разбирательство не завершится до конца 2025 года. Однако акции Robinhood уже заметно выросли, достигнув 18 долларов. KBW поддерживает целевую цену в 20 долларов, поскольку компания готовится сообщить о самых высоких квартальных доходах за последние три года. Прогнозы KBW основаны на вере в то, что у Robinhood есть веские аргументы для оспаривания позиции SEC. Они считают, что доказательство тщательного процесса листинга и ограниченного количества поддерживаемых криптовалют может убедить суд поддержать компанию в этом деле. Победа в судебном процессе может значительно укрепить положение Robinhood на рынке цифровых активов. Тем не менее, важно отметить, что прогнозы KBW всего лишь аналитические предположения, и окончательный исход судебного разбирательства может отличаться. Инвесторам рекомендуется проявлять осторожность и тщательно оценивать все связанные риски перед принятием инвестиционных решений.
    • Доброго времени суток, дорогие пользователи нашего сервиса!Мы так же размещены в ВебПроверка - (кликабельно), тут Вы можете оставить честный отзыв о нашем обменнике.С Уважением, обмен-сервис Finansovich.
    • Кто стейкал в данном проекте, нужно до 18-го числа взять свои токены обратно из стейкинга. Также нужно перевести оставшиеся метры на ММ, если такие остались.  Комиссия на снятие средств из стейкинга выходит 0.50-0.55 $, будем надеяться, что не будет 3-го сезона, а то ещё пол года нужно будет активничать и ждать дропа.
    • Снижение стоимости газа в Ethereum до четырехлетнего минимума вызвано запуском хардфорка Dencun, который привел к реализации опции Proto-Danksharding. Это снизило комиссии в сети, особенно на L2-сетях, вызывая волну волатильности цен на газ. Снижение платы за газ отрицательно сказалось на цене Ethereum, которая потеряла 4,2% за сутки. Эксперты предполагают, что такое снижение комиссий может предвещать приближение альтсезона.
    • Мы добавили новые направления обмена, теперь более 150 криптовалют доступны для обмена на фиатные валюты любого банка RUB, UAH.
    • Да, тоска зеленая на форуме... Весьма жаль, что угробили такую тему, но уже нет времени продолжать заниматься тем, что не дает никакого выхлопа... Прискорбно...
    • Конечно, далеко не уходит с этой тактикой. Максимум годовых 100% можно делать, не больше. Но с иксами надо иметь хороший опыт. Тоже не лёгкое дело. А на форуме кроме нас бывает, я даже не смотрю на посты. Пол года скоро пройдет, пока нету ничего нового(. 
    • Ещё есть микро-вероятность, что кашалот нашёл свой потерянный ключ от кошелька спустя 10 лет или наконец вступил в права наследства, по которому ему завещали все эти биткоины 😀