Don't act like moderators - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

Only the moderators are in charge of determining whether a topic is useful or not, remember that we all think differently, and if something does not seem coherent to us, simply help them improve without damaging them with our negative rating.

15 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Oxygen99

I totally agree with you, my friend
But we must not interfere in the affairs of others and their affairs, that is, we should never interfere in the work of supervisors, for example, as they perform their duties perfectly.
In addition to not giving negative reviews to people, we are here to benefit everyone
If we see something that violates the rules, we just report it, nothing more

@kenan 1 everyone have their own point of view and they post their opinions regarding their point of view, so we have no rights to suggests them with hard words,

like moderators suggests us when we made any mistake, so everyone work in this forum as like members not like moderators, if any post we don't agree then write counter post with soft words, do not hurt those members with our words its good way.

Edited by Honny143

All I could say is that begging for reputation points is not a piece of cake. Everyone who's got great content would definitely recieve reputation it depends how other people feels about the value of each content and how innovative it is according to the current scenarios. Always remember there might people who are trying to be better at this .

• +5 1

16 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Yes my friend it is one of our duties as members of the forum to report any form of the forums rules and regulations because if we don't help the moderators do that the forum will not be free from copy and paste, spammers, paraphrasers etc. We have work as good ambassadors of the forum since we are one.

@Oxygen99 its really nice step you have made though we some member use this strategy for long time to prevent spammer while Moderator asked help from us too.. That is why we try our best to be friendly with forum authorities and try to do activity here like they do..again whenever you do report, dont forget to give enough evidence..               

• +3 1
  • +4 1

57 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Oxygen99 its really nice step you have made though we some member use this strategy for long time to prevent spammer while Moderator asked help from us too.. That is why we try our best to be friendly with forum authorities and try to do activity here like they do..again whenever you do report, dont forget to give enough evidence..               

You have a point here my friend because without good evidence there is no way we can convince th moderators about the violation and it is good that way because some members can use that reporting to harm someone they have problem with outside the forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know why some old members act like moderators they think that I have a gigantic knowledge and information so that I'm a type of moderator not at all that isn't like this members will be members here so we have to focus on making this forum more better and keep focus on learning that will be better..

• +1 1

Am a newbie,

And by reading these comments i believe something had happend here before.Anyway you are right nobody has the right to correct or judge anyone.And the seniors has to help the juniors.I didnt get any help but i think am going on the right track.This has to be like a family, a CRYPTO family.Remember you where like us ehen you first joined and we need a headstart.Helping is always good.offcorce you have to guide us otherwise we would get banned easily.

• +2 1

I agree with your logical thinking, for me as much as possible I didn't give negative rating unless it was a plagiarized content like copy-paste, but the rest I wouldn't because for me we have different opinions in one thing, just because their content was against in your beliefs it doens't necessarily mean they were wrong and you have a rights to give them a negative rating, better to just ignore it, because when I'm in their position it makes me sad knowing that I give my best but I have still received a negative rating.

Yes it is true and don't act like moderator because job of moderator is to fo this don't blame people's for anything it is not your job.

• -3 1

The evaluation of posts is the right of every member of the forum because this forum is for learning and gaining experience and also for good posts, so evaluating the posts correctly is what we have to do.  We are not fighting rookies but we are directing them to be good forum members and if they keep breaking the rules and writing useless posts, I will report them.

People make mistakes due to lack of experience and knowledge, so we shouldn't criticize or blame them. Especially the beginners will have do many new things to learn. So let us help each other to learn and grow. Dont degrade others as it will demotivate them to work here, instead of that correct them and show them them what is right. Moderators will do their work , they will delete a content if its not upto the standard. This is done to make this forum more reputed and reliable source of information. 

• +3 1

In fact, you are right, and the publisher of such posts is also right ... as it is considered that giving a good reputation to those whose topic you think is meaningless is a fraud, and at the same time I may not have benefited from it, but others have benefited so I say that you give a good reputation Whoever you find deserves it, ignore without him and let the officials act

You have a point on that part that giving a reputation to others is also you benefited too yes this is right because you not helping others to improve themselves, you take advantage by giving a reaction, if your really intention is to help other to earn more just give advices what they should do not just for reputation. If they always tolerate their current actions how they learn from their mistake. So don't be bias in a certain members

• +5 1

May be some people doing this and this is normal may be they think that they are moderators no one has right to tell other to give reputation or not give reputation reputation belongs to understanding if someone understand the topic then he could give him reputation 

Well effort my friend by Posting this kind of information. I will suggest you to encourage the members by giving them reputation. Because in this way he will more improve his qualitiy of Posting and contents.

from a new member to a moderator its takes a lot of time to become a moderator but when someone who doesn't know about anything acts like a moderator we can identify them easily by their words

I absolutely agree with you because every person who write something which is always for newbies i.e newbies always mistake,  they make double post etc.  

Newbies are also our members of this platform so we should respect them and help them to gain knowledge. 

I think it's a good point that you made,  I personally was a victim of reports too.  So I appeal to the members to stop acting like moderators for smooth running and cooperation between members here. 

Thank you for your post. You are absolutely right. One should not unnecessarily criticize a newbie. After all everybody in this forum are or has been a newbie. Give advice, give help and encouragement only.

In my opinion yes, 

The moderator should decide whivh post is useful or which post is pointless. It's not good for everyone to give bad reputation to the posts without reading it. There should be a reason with like as well. 

if you don't like those people then don't like them... i think people gave reputation point because they benifit to and please dont act like moderate stop critixitizing people because you have no right to do..

Everyone has no right to act as a moderator. We all of us here for learning and earning. So try to keep your self in limits and support others to make good environment for the forum.

Yes I agree because every post is not meaningless in opinion of everyone maybe it is useless for a specific person but helpful for another one so if you find it useful for you then give it a positive reputation and do not force others to give negative reputation to anyone.

• +2 1