Always do your own research - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

Creating topics in this forum is quite a good positive thing but we have to note that not everyone has the ideas and knowledge of creating helpful topics which is why i think the senior members should always assist us with this topic creations before we also become experience members and make our own contributions.

It is possible to create many good topics through research with your own thoughts.  Research results in many new topics from which topics can be posted by creating a good content and research results keep the thoughts fresh.  Something new is discovered when research is done, so everyone should do more research.

The replies are obvious but we surely need to see when we are creating the topics if they are already there otherwise your topic will be deleted and so all the replies with it too.

I agree with your opinion. We can create 3-4 topics daily but with a deep research. We can create the topics that are not already discussed at the forum otherwise it will be deleted. If we want to discuss a topic then we should write it in the search bar. If its already discussed then it will be shown on the screen and if its unique them just go on.

It’s really good idea. It’s important to create unique post everyday. If we can create more tropic we can earn more money. In this platform,  we can earn handsome money by posting, so it’s very important to create unique and useful post.   

• +1 1

In my opinion, you need to research about crypto currency. By this you can make useful and unique topic for this forum. You can also make useful forum comments for researching crypto currency. So always try to research current crypto marketing and others. You can follow google for researching crypto. 

• +1 1

On 4/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

@Raven You have shared a very good information with us. As you said that every member of this group should do their own research and investigate themselves and then create new topics in this forum daily. I agree with you that every member should create at least 3 to 4 daily. As if we look at many members of this form, then they post here every day only and only when they do not create a topic. He only posts here on topics made by other members, while none of the topics themselves are done and this is a very bad thing. They should investigate and find themselves here and then they themselves create at least 2 to 3 topics daily here. In this way we can make this forum even more mine. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I totally agree with your Concepts and perception because if you do your own researches, that is when you know your faults and the places where you need to step up or places where are you need to actually step down and take another directions

Without exploring appropriately you could make a ton of posts and themes that have a truly straightforward answer, so I concur that investigating for certain minutes prior to making subjects helps the gathering.

• +1 1

You are right dear. According to the rules of this site we should not copy paste the comments of other people. We should research our own topics to get success. We should read the posts of other member of this site to get knowledge about this site. 

There should more topics on crypto currency as it what the whole thing is basically build around.So opening more topics on crypto currency would be useful for all. Members should research on topics and comment to avoid the post being deleted by admin.Higher members who have more experience should put forward more topics .we all should do our own research and put forward our opinions.

Edited by Chirs Anthony

Creating 3 to 4 topics per day is not Easy, even if you create like one topic per day, or even you create one topic per week it would be amazing for the forum and for your profile too.

Dear we will work hard beacuse we should create a one topic daily with useful content which have many informative things. For this your search should be good and you have good ideas about different topics. By creating the best post you are able to get best reputation which make you confident about your post.

Yes we should always do our own research spread our own view about cryptotalk it is very good platform we create our post on new creative material it make our good reputation and increase our experience and knowledge also about cryptocurrencies

It is solid counsel, despite the fact that considering making 3-4 distributions, it could be altogether too much for the new ones, and I incorporate myself, since what we need is to learn. What I do prescribe is to consistently do our own exploration, both for the points and for the remarks, so they can be helpful.

On 4/5/2020 at 5:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

Yeah creating new topics could be good or the forum, it makes the forum more discusable place than ever, but now  days its so hard to create posts that will not get deleted because i create some topics i have been thinking about thus topics for more than three says but it get deleted after i published it, so its hard now a days to create a posts.

You are telling the truth.  I agree with you.  In order to increase our knowledge in the forum, we must do research on ourselves, find out something from our research, share it with everyone and always help the crypto forum by discussing important information about crypto.

Thank you my friend for your information.  Own  reachers is best think i thought.  A person is  successful when he knows him very much.    

It will be a very good if each and every members of this forum can take their time in making research before making a topic. Most topics are been deleted this few days by the moderators and the comments made on those topics are also been deleted. So it will be good if we can make research before posting a topic.

• +2 1

It is really good advice for every one of us to research what is new and what we don't clear of ii we should always research them to clear our doubts and enable us to have most efficient in cryptoword currency.

Hi mates, you are all welcome and gratitude to you all. You know what? Fifty five percent of what Leeds to failure in life is due to the fact that we don't make appropriate research. Same thing implys  here, when you make appropriate research on this platform, you most end up succeeding but if you don't, reverse is the case. Thanks

Our own research is very important for posting useful content. So I agree with you. We should always do our own research for creating more meaningful posts for a better earning.

Edited by Roarnoman12

Yes we should make our own researches.when we do something by our own self than we learn that thing very clearly and easily.so for best and better performance we have to make research by our self.

You said right. Because the more we will research more we can learn. As a result we can create more and more interesting post. And it will be very much helpful for the forum as well as our. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hye dear

This is very good suggestion there many people not give correct information so carry your work and complte work and gain knowledge and research through this you give more reputation

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Японская Metaplanet привлечет $6,3 млн на покупку биткоинов   Публичная компания Metaplanet сообщила о намерении разместить необеспеченные облигации на 1 млрд иен ($6,26 млн) с целью приобретения цифрового золота. Процентная ставка по ценным бумагам составит 0,5%. Срок обращения и период выплаты купона — один год. Рынок позитивно отреагировал на планы компании. Акции Metaplanet подорожали на 9,2%, согласно Finance Yahoo. В июне 2024 года организация сообщила о покупке 23,351 BTC ($1,58 млн). Ее совокупный баланс в первой криптовалюте вырос до 141,07 BTC ($9,54 млн).
    • В процессе обмена валюты с нами ваша безопасность всегда в надежных руках. Наша команда профессионалов с удовольствием решит все вопросы, которые у вас возникнут. У нас вы найдете максимальный комфорт и надежность при обмене валюты благодаря индивидуальному подходу.
    • Капитализация USDT на базе TON превысила $500 млн Суммарное предложение стейблкоина Tether (USDT) в сети The Open Network (TON) превысило $500 млн, достигнув около $519 млн по состоянию на 26 июня 2024 года. Этот результат был достигнут менее чем за два месяца после запуска стейблкоина на указанном блокчейне. Также в сети появилась цифровая валюта XAUT, обеспеченная физическим золотом.   «Спрос на USDT-TON растет, и это неудивительно», — сообщили представители The Open Network в официальном Telegram-канале. «Возможность отправлять цифровые доллары кому угодно и когда угодно так же легко, как текстовое сообщение, — это практичный и реальный вариант использования».   Рост активности в сети TON также связан с популярностью мини-игр в Telegram, таких как Notcoin, Dotcoin, TapSwap, Catizen и Hamster Kombat. Эти проекты позволяют пользователям зарабатывать внутриигровую валюту, которую можно обменять на реальные цифровые активы.  
    • Наш обменник теперь доступен на платформе E-mon.   Будем благодарны, если вы поделитесь своими впечатлениями о нашем сервисе, оставив отзыв на E-mon!
    • Мост по имени BRICS: в БРИКС запустят единую платформу для цифровых валют центробанков Россия, в партнёрстве со странами БРИКС, разрабатывает единую платформу для цифровых валют центробанков (CBDC), которая станет своеобразным мостом, объединяющим экономики государств BRICS.   🟣Международные расчеты: По словам замминистра финансов РФ Ивана Чебескова, платформу BRICS Bridge можно будет использовать и для перемещения средств в фиате. 🟣Независимость от санкций: Наличие единой платформы межгосударственных расчетов, защищенной от недружественных санкций, обеспечит независимость платежей в рамках стран БРИКС. Бизнес сможет вести расчеты в цифровых версиях китайского юаня, российского рубля и иранского риала. 🟣Необходимость корректировки законодательства: Для запуска BRICS Bridge потребуется корректировка национальных законодательств странами БРИКС. 🟣Создание единого токена: Также рассматриваются варианты создания единого токена для взаиморасчетов, однако окончательное решение по этому вопросу ещё не принято.   Этот проект имеет потенциал значительно укрепить экономические связи между странами БРИКС и повысить устойчивость их финансовых систем.
    • BitOcean24 — ваш надежный партнер в мире криптовалютных обменников, обеспечивающий безопасность, удобство и выгодные условия для всех пользователей. Для более детального знакомства с сервисом, предлагаем ознакомиться с обзорными статьями:   BitOcean24: Онлайн-обменник как ключ к финансовой свободе BitOcean24 и перспективы криптовалютных обменников   Контактная информация Если у вас возникли вопросы или предложения, вы всегда можете связаться с нами:   Официальный сайт: bitocean24.com Почта: support@BitOcean24.com Telegram: https://t.me/bitocean24_support_bot
    • 💲Мы рады объявить, что наш сайт теперь доступен на платформе мониторинга криптовалютных обменников kurs.expert! Теперь все наши пользователи могут легко отслеживать актуальные курсы обмена криптовалют и находить наилучшие предложения, используя передовые решения от kurs.expert. Платформа известна своей надежностью и удобством использования, предоставляя безопасные условия для обмена криптовалют и значительно упрощая этот процесс для наших пользователей. Присоединяйтесь к нам сегодня и начните пользоваться всеми преимуществами нового этапа в развитии нашего сервиса!
    • CryptoNews of the Week     – On Monday, 24th June, for the first time since 3rd May, the price of bitcoin fell below $60,000, reaching $58,468 at one point. Ethereum, meanwhile, dropped below $3,250. “The market is struggling to digest large sales,” Bloomberg quoted Caroline Mauron, head of Orbit Markets. Although it is difficult to pinpoint the exact source of the current selling pressure, several contributing factors can be identified. The issues in the crypto market reflect the overall instability in global financial markets and uncertainty regarding monetary and regulatory policies in several leading countries, particularly China and the USA. Moreover, in mid-June, the German government began selling a large quantity of bitcoin (approximately 50,000 BTC) that was confiscated in January. Bearish sentiments intensified following reports of imminent payments of about 140,000 BTC to creditors of the bankrupt crypto exchange Mt. Gox, which are set to begin in July. Popular trader Bob Loukas believes that in anticipation of this event, the flagship crypto asset’s prices reached their lowest level in the last eight weeks yesterday. Additionally, it became known that bitcoin miners' reserves reached a 14-year low as they were forced to sell a significant amount of coins to cover operational expenses due to the halving.   – In the absence of positive signals, the demand for spot bitcoin ETFs continues to decline, with major market participants slowing their activity in the derivatives market, further creating downward pressure. According to 10x Research, throughout the past week, US spot BTC-ETFs recorded investor outflows, with net outflows exceeding $105 million on 21st June. Earlier, Ki Young Ju, CEO of the investment company CryptoQuant, calculated that over the past two weeks, bitcoin whales and miners reduced their positions on over-the-counter platforms by $1.2 billion. 10x Research analysts believe that bitcoin will now need to find a new price range to stabilize the fall and then look for growth catalysts. In the medium term, according to 10x Research analysts, BTC is unlikely to return above $70,000.  It should be noted that according to JPMorgan analysts, the cost of bitcoin mining is $53,000. This support could become the lower boundary of the price range. However, back in March, JPMorgan did not rule out that after the April halving, bitcoin might temporarily drop to even $42,000.   – Popular analyst Matthew Hyland noted that the total balance of bitcoin on centralized exchanges has reached a multi-year low. In theory, this could be seen as a bullish signal, but the flagship of the crypto market is not yet showing upward momentum. It is expected that the publication of key US economic data in the coming week could serve as a vector for the further movement of cryptocurrencies. If macro statistics increase the likelihood of the Fed starting to ease monetary policy and the first interest rate cut as early as September, this could support risky assets, including bitcoin. Experts from Cryptology believe that the chances of bitcoin hitting an all-time high by the end of September are quite high and that the current situation is a phase of accumulation.   – Andrew Kang, co-founder of the venture company Mechanism Capital, stated that Ethereum’s price could correct by 30%, falling to $2,400 after spot ETFs for ETH are approved. In his opinion, at this stage, the main altcoin attracts much less attention from institutional investors compared to bitcoin. Based on this, ETH-ETFs will be able to attract only 15% of the funds compared to what BTC-ETFs received at launch. Kang noted that to increase Ethereum's attractiveness to investors, its ecosystem needs to be positioned as a decentralized financial settlement layer, a global computer, or a Web3 application store. At the same time, selling funds on new uses for Ethereum will be difficult since the asset is perceived by investors as an overvalued stock of one large tech company.   – Unlike Andrew Kang, SkyBridge Capital CEO Anthony Scaramucci believes that Ethereum's price could reach $10,000-12,000. As for bitcoin, the entrepreneur anticipates it could grow to $170,000-250,000. The main driver here will be the institutional adoption of cryptocurrency. Scaramucci called the approval of spot exchange-traded ETFs a significant regulatory barrier breakthrough for attracting new capital. According to him, this will soon result in digital gold comprising about 3% of large players’ portfolios.   – Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has been listed among American brands most often impersonated by scammers to deceive their victims. According to analysts at Mailsuite, from January 2020 to March 2024, the Coinbase brand was used in 416 scam schemes and phishing attacks.  Mailsuite studied 1.14 million incidents in total, in which scammers impersonated a well-known company or organisation more than 249,000 times. Among traditional firms, Facebook/Meta was the most popular American brand among scammers, mentioned in 10,457 recorded fraud cases. Next were the US Internal Revenue Service (9,762 incidents), Apple (9,110), Amazon (8,919), Steam (4,833), and Microsoft (4,518). Internationally, scammers prefer Japanese firms, with mobile operator au (18,964 cases) and railway company JR East (18,250) leading the list.   – The US Federal Bureau of Investigation has issued a warning about fake law firms promising to recover lost crypto assets from scammers or government agencies.  Scammers pose as authorised lawyers from government departments, including the FBI, and offer assistance in recovering previously lost or confiscated digital assets. The FBI recommended being wary of such service advertisements, especially when pseudo-lawyers demand advance payments and request sensitive financial information and personal data.   – Former Goldman Sachs CEO Raoul Pal predicted significant growth for bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market in Q4 2024. Speaking on the podcast "The Wolf Of All Streets," the financier noted that risky assets like bitcoin usually rally during US presidential elections. "The final quarter of an election year is a real ‘banana zone’ for all assets. It’s always like that," Pal optimistically stated, adding that the ‘banana zone’ for cryptocurrencies in the autumn is much more pronounced than, for example, for the Nasdaq index.   – MicroStrategy founder Michael Saylor is convinced of the potential for the first cryptocurrency to grow to $10 million, supported by China and other factors.  He believes that in the future, governments, especially China, will fully accept the first cryptocurrency and integrate it into state infrastructure.  Calling bitcoin a "perfect asset," the entrepreneur explained that digital gold acts as a "corporate machine" that will allow companies to "live forever." He is confident that firms investing in bitcoin can last longer than those "mired in corporate ailments of the past." "The average lifespan of a corporation is about 10 years. […] We’re talking about eliminating corporate mortality; we’re talking about easily increasing economic viability by ten, a hundred, or maybe a million times," added the MicroStrategy founder. Saylor also called all economic tools that appeared before bitcoin outdated. "Before Satoshi Nakamoto, economics was a pseudo-science. All economists before Satoshi tried to develop economic laws using shells, glass beads, bits of paper, and credit instruments," the businessman emphasized.  Recall that MicroStrategy is one of the world's largest holders of bitcoin. In June 2024 alone, it purchased 11,931 BTC.   – Founder and CEO of tech giant Dell Group Michael Dell expressed interest in bitcoin in correspondence with Michael Saylor. The situation has caused a stir in the cryptocurrency community for several reasons. Dell was among the top 10 richest people in the world in 1999 and 2000. He periodically appeared in the top 20 afterward. At the same time, the entrepreneur himself has positively commented on the digital industry. In 2021, he publicly stated that blockchain technology is highly undervalued. His company, Dell Technologies, accepted bitcoin as a payment method from 2014 to 2017. However, this option was later removed due to "low demand," as explained by the company. Now, the billionaire posted a statement on his page regarding the value of bitcoin and published another note on this topic.   – Ahead of the US presidential election, former cryptocurrency advisor Carole House has returned to work with Joe Biden’s team. "It is an honour for me to return to the Biden administration, where I hold the position of special advisor on the White House National Security Council," House wrote on her LinkedIn. In 2022, Carole House co-authored Biden’s executive order on cryptocurrencies and digital assets. Her return to the White House signals an improvement in the US president’s attitude towards cryptocurrencies.   – Matt Hougan, CIO of Bitwise, which manages cryptocurrency funds, cited three reasons why long-term investments in both bitcoin and ethereum have advantages over investments in bitcoin alone. These are: 1. portfolio diversification, 2. the ability to profit from vastly different ecosystems, and 3. economic benefits.  Given the difference in capitalization levels between bitcoin and ethereum, Matt suggests investing 75% of capital in BTC and 25% in ETH. According to the report, from May 2020 to May 2024, the return on such an investment portfolio was 3% higher annually than one in which bitcoin alone accounts for 100%.  However, Hougan acknowledges that in the short term, a portfolio consisting solely of bitcoin outperforms a diversified one. Additionally, investing solely in bitcoin carries less risk due to its higher market capitalization and features such as limited coin issuance and gradual reduction of inflation to zero. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи форума! Принимаем заявки по выгодным курсам.   Контакты: -Сайт: star-change.io-Telegram (через кнопку на сайте)-Почта: info@star-change.io
    • Уважаемые клиенты!   Мы рады сообщить вам о новой выгодной возможности! Теперь при оплате наших услуг криптовалютой вы получите бонус в размере 10% от суммы счета!   ✨ Ваши преимущества:    • +10% к сумме оплаты: Используйте бонус для оплаты новых услуг или продления уже активных.  • Удобство и скорость: Быстрая обработка платежей без лишних комиссий.  • Безопасность: Обеспечьте свои транзакции надежной криптографической защитой.   Не упустите свой шанс сэкономить и получить дополнительные привилегии! Ваши бонусы уже ждут вас.   С уважением, Команда Proxy5.