Always do your own research - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

Hi friends,

If we find the research pr topic ,we are to  must always strive to write new topics and use research to find new ideas and information or opinions. And we create the useful or right or  related to content research

Before writing any topic or comment.  We have to search for information and ideas.  We can write our posts well and with high knowledge content.  And to rely on ourselves and on YouTube and the web to collect good and important information in the world of coding.

I'm still a beginner to create a new topic, I'll just read topics and comments and gain information from all members and especially the experienced, there's a lot of information and if I realize a new idea in my mind I'll definitely bring it up.

Yes dear,

I think it is a very good advise for all the peoples because when I do research every day on any topic.So due to this our knowledge will increase and we get many ideas from this and we can write a post very well and meaningful.

You are right and I agree with you, my friend. We must work hard and search for important and useful topics for the forum and the members in order to reach a higher level in this forum and gain the trust of members of this forum. Thank you.

Hello my friend, yes, I strongly agree with you. We must create different, useful and unrepeatable content every time in order for all of us to benefit and open doors for discussion and viewpoints. Honestly, I am still new here and soon I will post some topics Thank you.

i think you can make topic or post  when you research for it  and gather useful information about it include  your opinion in your topics or posts and not the views and opinion of others. this way you can create a great post  on this forum  with your knowledge and  best ideas.

Yes my dear mate, it is better to share our own research instead of using copy paste. There are many members have been reported in report plagiarism topic, and also have gotten banned. Because it is strictly prohibited in the forum to do plagiarism. It is better to use our own research through many resources.

If we copy someone stuff in this forum than moderators will find it and delete our topic and also give us warning point which is shown on our profile it's a very bad impact on our profile.

So if we make topics and replies with our own personal research than we will make a very unique topic which maybe get hot in seconds and also chances we will win on that day.

Thank you dear for this information because I also want to make a topic but I did you know about this thing that our topics should be different from other and I can't copy other topic I am not trying to do this but thank you for giving this information.

As for me this forum is interesting. Besides that we can earn here. But many members make posts only to earn, so they don't read earlier comments. So if we want to make interesting and informative forum - we need to work well and give really new info and own opinion.

Grand time: launchpad

Yeap, thats a great way to develop your vision and thinking. Thinking proccesses are involved, they increase your mental skills and give you kinda your own understanding of what you're searching.

Plus, sharing your thoughts is a perfect reflection of Pheynmann phenomena. For those who don't know that is a way to explain hard things in a simple manner. You just need to imagine how you're trying to describe this or that theme to an 8 years old child. In this case such a "child" is a topic in this forum.  

On 4/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

I like u r thinking ,if u dont research or did not know anything about crypto so how u ask ur opinion to everyone i also decided to create a topic but fir i have to read some forums about crypto curency and then i m able to add some topics to comunity of cryptotalk

I think educating oneself is vital in the trading business. Sure, there are plenty of courses and the like, but the biggest growth as a trader, I believe, is by doing it on your own - testing, practising, studying, etc.

We try to learn new and useful  knowledge  everyday and always consider  yourself  as a beginner and learner. In this way you can learn new thing daily. It will improve  your skills and make yourself more perfect everyday.