Always do your own research - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

Sensitive post, to good to create our new topic to help members of the platform, to gaining different knowledge and experiences from you, good topics that created with and quality write up, will easily make us to have good reputation.

On 4/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

Doing own research enables a person to understand the crypto world more clearly. This will help to make informative posts and other members will also get benefit from these informative posts about cryptocurrency. 

Yes dear i completely agree with you. Because with other research we may be fail to get best results. So i think we should own do research and get analysis. 

I said the truth, I completely agree with you, as the diversity of issues is good for both parties, especially we are the beneficiaries

I don't really agree with you because if you try yourself to publish 3_4 topics everyday you wouldn't day that because it's not easy to find high quality ideas to write topics and all the topics we write will get deleted

• +1 1

As a beginner on crypto currency, in my our understanding it is good for person to go on his/her own research for better learning on crypto talk forum rather than copy and paste on the forum which is not good for a beginner. 

• +1 1

When you want to create a post and comment then you should have the idea and theme of the post is in your mind with the great methods to display to all then you will get income from it.

A good suggestion, every user should do his research on the Internet about the cryptocurrency and create new ideas to put forward and see the opinions of others about it, provided that these topics are of high quality in terms of the proposed ideas.

This is a good and interesting strategy, what I ask myself is what to do when you no longer have any idea of what to publish, my recommendation is to look for news and updates where you can find things that contain a lot of news and are of interest to everyone.

Meaningful post,if we would to research own to new idea and new topic it's my thoughts very hard work to making a new ideas to related cryptotalk and making very meaningful and knowledgeable post.

We will actually cognizance on the satisfactory of our posts as we create new topics in a cryptotalk forum.We will ensure that our posts contain enough records approximately cryptocurrency and feature correct facts because if others learn lots from our put up it will now not be correct if they learn wrong, we can constantly be cautious about our submit.

Yes my friend don't believe in any kind if prediction  about this forum and also related to the crypto currencies. So always do anything before making the proper research about that. Because sometimes the bad news leads us to the loss.

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

Absolutely right when at least every one contributing to this forum by posting topics on his own research everyday makes this forum better.

You are right my friend always do your own research.Try to create new topic and do research to make it possible.Good and useful content gain positive reputation always.Good luck.  

Hello friend you are absolutely right 

We should make effective posts on daily basis.... For this purpose we should do some research related to what we have write this will helps us to keep on eye new creative writings also our flaws that we have in pasts....and we will able to overcome them 

Totally obvious, its bravo and for the gathering as well on the off chance that we will make subjects ordinary. Points are exceptionally valuable since they assist us with developing our records by getting notorieties, new positions and devotees as well.

This article will cover some basic but important points to look out for when doing your own research.

“Research both sides and make up your own mind.”

It’s simple, straightforward, common sense advice.

It's always wise to research a coin yourself instead of following what others say.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

I agree with you, but experts in the field of coding should publish the posts in order to gain a lot of knowledge and that the information they publish we trust because they will accompany it with sources.

• +3 1

We need to do research to make good posts.  It is not possible to post well without research.  Because in order to post about a subject, we need to know about it in the right way.  Otherwise, we will often give wrong information.  This will create a lot of confusion.  So we need to talk about it before posting anything.

@Raven We must consider too the part of being able to learn alot of things in the crypto forum is that we should always confirm what we have seen so far inorder to not waste the precious time trying to apply it for nothing.

On 4/5/2020 at 8:57 AM, Raven said:

Really, we should make post at least 2-3. It will give us courage to write on cryptocurrency. In this we can make a big flow of knowledge to each other. So, we should do our researches as much as we can. Because one day the money will be spent but the knowledge will be forever.

• +3 1

I am new hare and now i am learning hare and see daily diffrent topics so your topic good that daily new topics choose and get positive point if your topic different and good for others then your like and reputation is too good. 

• +4 1

Certainly every member who has useful information about cryptocurrencies should share it with others.
But first you have to be confident in the source of your information as it should be correct.
There is no benefit in posting incorrect information or outside the subject of crypto.

• +2 1

Yes you are totally right creating a new topic is good for every person of this form so we should try to create new topics which are unique and everyone can easily understand this which would be helpful for every member.