Always do your own research - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

Yes we can never the copy another content we want to create our content we want to avoid from useless content new content create the knowledge and create the new thinking

yes, new topics are cool, but will everyone be able to take it so responsibly to make topics really worthy?  why I have doubts about this ..

yes ofcourse always do your own research because it not only increase your knowledge and skills and when you gives your own effective and good ideas it will also create your good reputation .🌼🌸

Everybody should direct a quest towards finding new subjects for new posts, in order for your insight to increment in cryptocurrencies and you can acquire more.

Yes my friend I agree with you that makes owners search that make you learning a new information and increasing your knowledge and make good topic to share  it with members 

• +2 1

Friends, I will agree with your opinion. A person should do his own research, a person who follows the opinion of others is never successful, especially in this forum Do not do copy  paste but do your own research on a good point and do positive research that gives others a good point of view. 

Yes, we must focus on the quality of our posts as we create new topics in a CryptoTalk forum. We will make sure that our posts contain enough information about cryptocurrency and accurate information because it will not be good if others learn a lot from our posts.

Excatly, on doing any comment or post on this website you have to sear6on your own.Don't believe on the comments of others.Comments of others can cause a bad reputation for your account. So, you have to research first and then comment.

Absolutely true, its good for us and for the forum too if we will create topics everyday.. Topics are very useful because they help us to grow our accounts by getting reputation , new rank followers too..

Hello! Yes I'm also agree with you we always do our research instead of copying other we should do everything with our self with our minds if we keep on hard working we'll become a successful person one day

• +4 1

It is not only doing your own research before posting a topic but it is also that one must study the market well before any investment. Do not follow other people blindly , what suites them might not suit you and you will be in trouble. besides when it comes to posting , you should post original ideas that add up to this forum not just repeat what is said over and over a gain.

• +3 1

Definitely I am agree with you By developing your research skills,you will prepare  yourself for  any question . You should plain fir the unexpected.

when You perform research  you know how something work or why some thing happen .Research process does not end when you have solve your mystery .

I agreed about this research own is always became a stability in your self and We must always strive to write new topics and use research to find new ideas and information. I also try my own research 

Hello my friend, I believe, every member should create from two to three topics and share his opinion, of course, after, acquaintance with important and correct information about digital currencies and consult the members as well, and discuss their topics for the benefit

we should not force everyone to create/make such alotted number of topics to create everyday. Yes, we can do research before posting the topic we created, but how about the others? They might forget to check whether the topic they created was already posted in the forum and this will result to large numbers of useless topics in the platform which will be difficult for us to find those useful and unique topics in this forum.

You are right about this, my friend. We must always strive to write new topics and use research to find new ideas and information.

On 4/4/2020 at 7:57 PM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

That is the thing that I mean however the issue is in what capacity can the administrators power these individuals to make in any event 2-3 points for every day if it's conceivable to be actualized. My proposal is in the event that they didn't make a theme they won't be getting any installment for their posts, that is my recommendation. Let's finish the 2-3 theme first prior to getting installments.

I consider that we should create more topics of our own, but 3 or 4 per day does not seem logical to me, because creating a topic is not just writing it and now, we must carry out an investigation and know that the topic we are sharing will be useful for most We must also give the other members time to comment on our topic and clarify any doubts, many are not in cryptotalk all day and for me 3 or 4 topics a day is quite excessive, maybe 1 topic a day would be great, so we read the themes of others too.

I think that creating 4 or 3 posts per day and doing research on these topics before publishing them is very difficult, I think that if we publish one useful topic per week we will benefit more

• +1 1

I would say that, including what you are saying, all the members here should work hard and do their own research every day to create new topics and find out what's new about the world of cryptocurrencies and exchange our information.  Forcing to create may delete your content  Yes, research is very important when creating topics.  We can create an issue with care to avoid any violations.

hello my friend, yes you are right we all should do our best to make this forum a good place for learning more about cryptocurrency and earning money, I recently noticed the decrease in new topics and a lot of members just post and not making new and useful topics, we should talk about different fields and subjects

Yes, I agree with you. We must create topics with useful and important information about the world of coding so that everyone can gain the largest possible experience in the world of coding.

Welcome guys.On crypto talk forum it is necessary to do your own research always.It is very beneficial to us for increase our knowledge and help us to write a good content of our post.

This is true and the right thing to do to have a smooth run in cryptocurrency. Its not just ideal to depends on the posts here on cryptocurrency related matters or predictions, we also have to make our own personal research and this will be helping us increase more in knowledge and move forward.

We need to generate good topics so that people can comment on our posts on women and our posts and give their opinion on it, due to which our reputations will increase and we will be easy to earn