Paymium Exchange Pays You For Every Trade! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Paymium Exchange Pays You For Every Trade!

You are right Paymium Exchange is the world first exchange platform and this exchange providing services is similar like others exchange but I'm happy with binance exchange because now I using binance exchange for trading

• +3 1

This might not be a very good platform because it charges a very high fee for crypto currencies withdrawals. In other terms, we will not benefit anything from this platform giving us trading fees

• +1 1

I didn't know about this platform but after I read the article I think that i will try to use this because I am new in yobit but my experience is great also and I think that it ill be great to have some other alternatives that I can use and I think that the cashback is great feature to have

• +3 1

To the greatest of my surprise this is my first time of coming across this exchange site, actually going by aforementioned description above it sounds so interesting, and so profitable

• +2 1

This platform is very cool. I can't believe there are exchanges that pay you for trades. Most of the exchanges I operate takes fees for every trade. Though I don't think that should be reason enough for chosing an exchange. The withdrawal and deposit times and also how fast and effective an exchange is should be our priority

Paymun exchange seems like a new exchanges which I have not used it for once, this will serve as a good way to trade and enjoy a good Profits from using the exchange

I see so many trading exchange and every exchange charge some trading fees, but you suggests exchange take 0% fees then how this exchange survive, and this exchange return back 0.1% its really good trading exchange, thanks to share this exchange I also try this exchange

I've never heard of this platform before and I don't mind using it if it is good, but I personally prefer Yobit in any dealings with cryptocurrencies whether exchange or investment because it is the best according to my opinion

Thanks for sharing friend, but i have never heard anything about this exchange. I just wonder how they get profit if they don't take any fee for trading and they give us 0.1% again! I think they will have large withdraw fee

My friend, according to what I know, the yobit platform was established in 2016, but the first trading platform in the world is the Binance platform and the most famous one, and your article is useful if your information is very honest.  Need some upgrade Thanks

• +5 1

I've never heard of this platform before and I don't mind using it if it is good, but I personally prefer Yobit in any dealings with cryptocurrencies whether exchange or investment because it is the best according to my opinion.

I am very surprised at how this platform is old and does a good job and we have not heard of it, as is the case with the eupit and the Binanes, and I think that the eupit is more famous and has a high trading value and a lot of people are working on this platform

Yeah... It is actually an old good trading site which have been existing for a while now... Buh actually I prefer using my yobit site to do my dealings for now

is it the real exchange? I mean do they pay for the withdrawals you make? It is possible that they do not pay you for your investments and you would be unable to make the withdrawal.

Well mate, I'm still newbie here and I don't know about payment exchange,but I will surely like to engage my self in payment exchange for a better experience on it,And payment exchange if you didn't pay for their investment you will not receive your payment from them.

Thank you for providing important information about Premium Exchange.I will think about this later. Hopefully those who are more interested in income from online. They will come in handy.

This is a first, I have not heard earlier of any exchange that does not charge any fee for transactions and selling operations, and you are here saying that they even pay their customers, it is so hard to believe and even if I believed it then how do they earn, it is logical that all the exchanges seek profit and the major part of their profit is by the fees they charge.

• +3 1

Go this I had not been able to see, there is no known exchange in which I could refund 0.1% of our transactions and in addition to this they do not charge commissions, as time has passed since they published this in the forum there has been no news regarding it this is why I have to read the source and see how much truth there is in this publication.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Its very good and interesting system to work on and i am not sure that there is something like present. Many things are here to attract people  you just have to be experienced one about trading so there will be no more difficulties.

Personally dear colleagues of this forum I never heard or read anything about this platform called Paymium but thanks to the colleague who posted this topic I have been able to read the link and have much more information and for now I think I will give you a chance to see what how it works
A big greeting to the whole community

I have not heard about this platform before, but I think it is a nice thing that it gives a good percentage on every trade, but it is difficult for me to enter a platform that I do not know anything about.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this participation, of course I did not know that this platform is the first of its kind and now I know, thanks to you, I will try to enter this platform and experience its performance may be really good. 

I think most exchange sites usually give this cash back but some I in the form of deduction or or relaxation of the transaction fees which is quite ok in my own opinion

This is the first time I have heard about the Paymium platform anyway, I think this is a good way to promote this platform, but I think that 0.1% is a very small percentage and should be raised slightly if the people responsible for the platform want to attract more traders.

• +1 1

I never heared of it before thank you for sharing it in the forum i will try to explore it and see what i can have