What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Bitcoin was the first digital currency and asset to be developed. It is not backed by any nation in this world. It started from 0.001$ price only. But it have increased rapidly to it's current price, 15500$.

Bitcoin is prime for all digital currencies that exists now. In look on price demand exchange everything, he is most valuable coin on market and it will remain as it is for long time to come. 

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is a virtual currency. Its inventor name is Satoshi Nakamoto. It is the king of all Cryptocurrencies. Now its value is about $ 7K per coin. Its most important thing is that its value does not stop at one place and it is always ups and down in its value. Its value is always fluctuate. It is the best digital currency ever.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is the most important cryptocurrency at all due to its high price and its control over the market. It started in 2009 and was less than one dollar, and now it has recorded a value of 16,000 US dollars.

I find this sort of a strange question but the truth is to explain about bitcoin its going to be something easy because am sure today we have to balance everything in the right perspective the right ideas are going to be keep on pushing for a strategy and in the end you get the reason as to why there is a coin called bitcoin , the most important thing today is to know bitcoin is a decentralized method of payment and transaction of currency that uses the computing structure to solve complex maths that makes it easy to avoid mistakes and such

• +4 1

It's a up growing and one of the highest currency in the world. And this value in market is 7k$ per one crypto coin. And by this we can trade and invest this to make money more and more.

Welcome mate, bitcoin is a digital currency created since January 2009, it value presently is about $15.7k per btc, you can Whatch recent and past documentary about BTC online to get more enlightened about it.

Hello friend before starting with knowing bitcoin you have to start by knowing what is cryptcurrency and then you move to know about bit coin.

According to my knowledge, Bitcoin is a digital currency which can be used in the world. It is also called one of the Cryptocurrency that have more expensive value among them. It's pricing is increasing on daily basis. Now a days it is considered as a powerful currency as its price is 16000 dollars almost. It is expected that end of the 2020, it will be reached to the 20000 dollars.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Bitcoin is the top level digital currency working g in the market and its price is very high now a days. It's price is about 16000$. Because many investors and sponsors are supporting the btc very well. And Satoshi nakamoto launched this digital currency and now the top level currency in the world. 

Dear Bitcoin, is a digital currency with a special encryption and a special code that only its owner will see, and it is one of the most powerful currencies and its value in the market is 16,000 dollars

Hello mate I am new here and don't have much idea on this topic but the little idea have is that bit coin is very valuable coin in any online marketing.

Bitcoin is cryptocurrency and other name digital currency as wel it used for transection and its prize is increasing day by day nowadays it prize in market is 7k $ or above from it.

Hope yiu foundvit useful.

Bitcoin is the answer to the prayers of billions of people who have been oppressed, and enslaved by the global fiat monetary system. 

There is no intrinsic value of bitcoin, unless someone is willing to pay for it. Now since bitcoin is a mathematical marvel, and is absolutely genius, there are millions of people willing to pay the price that is being traded in exchanges, and that's what creates the market for btc, and drives the price up. 

Edited by babaji
  • +4 1

I understand you. Bitcoin is the first large-cap cryptocurrency. The price of altcoins is measured primarily by bitcoin. This will become clearer to you over time. You will understand cryptocurrencies more and more as you gain knowledge. It will be difficult to understand in a day or two.

goodbye my love members I am new at this juncture and be looking for to ascertain supplementary about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I be made aware about for ever and a day Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other understanding about this I cause to feel search on the Google and several one hundred per cent remedy follow data about this. straight away I asked my elder to hand over me a number of facial appearance about this.

Bitcoin is a digital currency, a cryptocurrency to be specific. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that have something to do with cryptography. But there are some countries that identify cryptocurrencies as an asset and not currency. Also, the currency price of Bitcoin is around 16k dollars.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/9/2020 at 9:34 AM, wookbaaks said:

Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used and profit in more than one field. There are also a lot of similar digital currencies. To learn everything about it you need some time. I advise you to read the topics and take advantage of them to learn.

Since I became interested in Bitcoin back in 2018, two years have passed where I have learned many things, in addition to Bitcoin. I started from the assumption that I didn't know anything about economics / finance and I didn't know anything about crypto. After this time I can say that Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency, that having knowledge of its operation, you can make a lot of profit, either by performing investment operations or exchanging it for other cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used and profit in more than one field. There are also a lot of similar digital currencies. To learn everything about it you need some time. I advise you to read the topics and take advantage of them to learn.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin is a digital currency of crypo which have great demand and supply  in market and it's  value is so high as compared to dollar like that now 1 BTC is equal to near about 16000$ .

So welcome at this forum and learn more from it and make your life successful in future. 

• +1 2

Bitcoin is decentralized currency which is made with the inovative blockchain sytem. The value of 1 bitcoin in the market is about $16k. It can be transfer from one country to other through network easily.

Most importantly you need to require think about cryptographic money then you need to think about bitcoin. Bitcoin is an incredible digital currency which have same incentive as usd dollar in world

On 7/24/2020 at 1:30 AM, Izeal said:

The price of the bitcoin is very volatile

Well, most of the cryptocurrency coins are very volatile mate like altcoins etc because they're just depending to the bitcoin in terms of pricing, it's better to invest some bitcoin right now by having a predictions that it will be reached the $20000 value.