What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

On 4/4/2020 at 10:02 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇 

Thank you so much dear mate for this information. I am a new here and not find any problem in yobit account so if I face any problem in future than I will follow the steps you describe in this post. Thanks to all seniors if they face any difficulty than they feel maybe this difficulty faced by other members and share the solution of that problem.

• +3 1

Dear senior member bundle of thanks for sharing such a useful and informative information about the issue of connection of yobit account log in.but I never face any type of difficulty in this way.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, sometimes due to the heavy pressure on the registration process on the platform, registration in yobit is stopped.  You will receive a message in your e-mail and confirm your account and receive an account on the yobit platform."I was redirected to my email where I could change my login password where I was redirected - successfully changed and given a code to confirm.

I experience this issue every week because maybe my IP address is changed weekly. For me this is not a problem because I don't encounter any difficulties when I am signing in again, I just have to get the code for verification which I receive in my email immediately. If a beginner experience this login issue, don't worry because you can log in again just make sure that you can still access your email used to register in yobit.

Your login issue in yobit could be from either the IP address was changed from the previously one you where using before could lead to the issue you are having now, or could be that the server was down. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I will say that I have started using eObit but thank you for your guidance on how to login to different eObit accounts again and I hope it will help a lot of people in this forum especially newcomers, thanks again for your help. Thanks automatically.  Will be logged out and you will need to sign in again to get the new code to remember the new IP address.

• +2 1

@tienda yes you are right brother. If you have issue with yobit login then try in after 30 minutes. Even check your browser and cookies. Also check you mail and spam folder. So I think this is the better solution. 

• +1 1

Thanks buddy! Sometimes people face this problem while logging into yobit and they get worried. Your instruction will help them to avoid this problem. This kinds of informative post is really beneficial for members.

• +5 1

Thank you for the clarification that you provided when logging into yobit that I did not face such a problem, but I now have information on this topic in case I encounter such a problem

Thanks for sharing these tips. I just register in yobit last day. I face two times of logging out issue. I think my account is blocked. But i tried after 4 hours and then successfully login to my account. And still now i am not logged out from yobit. If i face this problem again i will follow your tips             

• +1 1

Yobit account is not only a platform for you but also very safe and secure for you. Whenever someone who has done wrong while working on time will get press, then only then who will be freez for a short time.But there is no need to worry, there you have this appearance from where you can run your work by having a forget  password. 

• +2 1

Your are right  yobit account In a great platform and it is  a save and you can take advantage of it Because its rule and regulation is simple And you have no time specification to work Depends on you, what time do you want to work, but whatever work time has to start, it will be cyclized during 24 hours. 

• +3 1

I have not faced any problem on yobit login, but those that have faced and those currently facing should try and work with the little idea made by the author of this topic and am sure if those members that faced such challenge use this explaination they should be able to login 

• +3 1

I have never had a problem logging into the Yobit platform before, but knowing these steps will be a very good thing in order to know what to do if I encounter a problem in the future.  The most important thing is to protect the account password.

• +2 1

My friend it is already fixed. It was a simple system bug. And it is fixed with in a small time. Nothing to be worry about it. 

Most, new and old members have trouble logging in, |
It happened, wait, 30 minutes, log in, again, again, again, numbers, numbers, address numbers, get link information, browser or try

On 7/10/2020 at 9:55 AM, Projectcrypto said:

I haven't face this type of problem since I started making use of yobit but I still have to thank you for your guidance on how to login back into out various yobit account and I hope this also help many people in this forum especially the newbies, thanks once again for your help.

seriously , because I never suffer from any porblem , infact I login in yobit website from servel day's . I also see that cookies is main problems behind the sign error . we must be trying to clear cookies with time to time .

They make that for our security ! When yobit lock our records for 30 min that is mean somebody has attempted to login to our records for multiple times ! 

For email issue I think you educate us concerning the arrangement which is we can found the affirmation mail in the spam sends

Indeed, truth be told, at times there are a few issues on the gathering and the trade, yet it's completely tackled! Here the fundamental assumption , on the grounds that after a specific timeframe, all that will be chosen by the organization. It is likewise conceivable that you have issues with the Internet, or you are utilizing a VPN that is truly insecure on this webpage! Much obliged!

i have not really have any sort of login issues on my yobit account as its always logged in as i basically do not really logout as it just basically nearly permanent as some issues might arise like those of the yobit server being slow because of many computation or heavy traffic in which login issues can eventually come

• +2 1

You might be facing this problem because of your poor Internet connection or browser so please check it once again, when you think it is OK than you can  try to  login after some times,I am still having a problem in linking my Cryptotalk account to Yobit platform as I am a newbie here.

• Useful or interesting

Hi friend I didn't face this kind of problem till now and thanks for sharing your experience about that I hope your post will be beneficial and helpful for many members of the forum that are facing this issue of login the yobit.

Sorry for this I never face this type of problem. I think when yo face this type of problem owner check activity or change some thing on this platform but I think these types of issues take some day to solve. I hope yobit will become a good platform now and in future. 

I don’t even face a problem like this but i will in future i apply this method i hope this method will be useful for me greatly work in the form keep growing like this,

• +2 1

Thank you so much for this information this will help a lot to do those members who are facing to login the yobit account. 

Till this time as I am a new member I have never faced the login problem on yobit.

• +4 1