Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 72 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

@Ch Ayyan Well yes mate we can avail our time by paying more time and attention to this forum.We will get much knowledge by reading more topics/comments Also we become able to create useful topics which will automatically bring good reputation and money.

Happy posting!!

Hello my friend, you are right most of us before entering the world of cryptocurrencies used to spend their time on Facebook and other entertainment programs Why do not we spend time on something useful and fun This forum is the best to spend a good time and earn money from home Good luck

Here guys by spending more time here you may understand it better and become expert  in this field. In starting you feel difficult but it is easy after   spending time on it.

Very true! I completely agree. We should not waste are time and that to during this quarantine we have got a plenty of time. Investing our time in this forum will really benefit us. We can earn, trade, invest and gain a lot of experience. So please all of you use your time in a wise and effective manner

Hello there greetings yes you are correct my friend it is very important to do it if you spend more time in this forum you can eventually learn more about this forum as well as the cryptocurrency and what this cryptocurrency is and how it works I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

Hello there greetings yes you are correct my friend it is very important to do it if you spend more time in this forum you can eventually learn more about this forum as well as the cryptocurrency and what this cryptocurrency is and how it works I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

Hi mates the importance of this forum is we can earn more income most of the members are in this forum is students avoid posting of useless post in the forum.

Not everyone can spend their entire time in the forum. Some allocate a certain time and achieve greater knowledge of knowledge depends on the amount of effort expended to obtain it, not the time allotted to it.

You are right and this is what I do. We are all forced to stay inside the house because of Corona, but we can use this time by working inside the forum and learning a lot of things in the field of encryption in addition to achieving an acceptable amount of money.

My friend, I am still working as a beginner in this platform and I do not know about working in cryptocurrencies except a little. Therefore, I collect information about it from people who are experts in this field in order to benefit and learn to start working hard and diligently

Yes friend. Majority here are in there homes due to quarantine. Hope this pandemic end soon. But we should not waste our time wandering here and there. We should spend a proper time in crypto talk to learn and earn more. The more you learn more you earn. Spending time here will make us learn new things and we will not get bored

I agree with all comments on this useful topic for the forum, and that we have a lot of time at home but this prohibition and that we should benefit from entering the world of cryptocurrencies and working while we are at home.

Sending long time on Cryptotalk forum is a good way to expand your knowledge about cryptocurrency world. You will find the answers to all the inquiries that you have and you will fin all the essential information needed to start a trade in crypto. I have learnt about different types of trading and about different crypto currencies, and I have learnt how to decide whether an exchange is good or not.

Assalam 0 Alaikum 

Dear Friends, 

Importance of spend of time in this forum is that we earn online money from working on this site. I think we earn minimum amount Rs 400 on daily basis on working on this site. 

The longer the longer time at work the more we have this number all the time in order to improve ourselves and get a good and satisfactory output at work and of course this time is a source of credit for us that we invest in and generate profits in the future and it returns us a great benefit, time, and it will be more beautiful when we invest it in Build our dreams, good luck attitude.❤️

Yes dear you are right due to covid-19 we all are free at our homes now a day we need to read all topics and take knowledge for more earning.

Thank you, my friend, for this topic.  There is an almost complete shutdown in most countries, so we spend most of our time in this forum to earn money, benefit from information and increase experience.  I hope everyone will participate in all departments, to increase experience together.  Thank

As we know that all people are struggling due to covid19 that is stay home stay safe, So it's better for us we try to our maximum time for earn money at online forum  like cryptoworld. If we spend more time at cryptoworld it would be a very beneficial for all of us 

To increase experience and gain a good reputation here, work must be respected and spend the most time in the forum, reading, research and reviewing various topics in order to avoid repeated posts and to gain the largest amount of useful information.

By spending time on this forum is very helpful as it helps us to take more information about many content which are helpful and it gives knowledge about many topics if we try to read it as ,its lockdown every country so its a best opportunity to get benifit from it.

Well say my friend ... it's a good and useful idea
Since I started a long time ago in this matter and I have benefited a lot and strengthened my stock of good information around the world of cryptography.

my friend if you spend time on this forum you will able to get good profit on this forum so keep on working this is so profitable for you.

Certainly, spending time in this forum will gain you useful information and experiences from the elderly about cryptocurrencies and how to trade properly, the majority of people adhere to the quarantine imposed due to the Corona virus, so it is good to spend time here.

Hi friend hope you are feeling well.

You are right friend. We all are at home now because of covid-19. It is good to spend our time in some good things instead of wasting our time..

This forum is amazing for learning cryptocurrency and sharing knowledge with other people. You can learn a lot and also you can earn from sharing your experience and posting your idea at the same time. Spending time in this platform is really benefitable because you can earn here.