Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 69 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

Of course, my friend, this forum has great importance in spending our time in it due to its richness with information that increases and raises our level in the coding world if we read it, and it also has great importance in helping some financially. There are some people who depend on him as a basic income and others consider it as additional income. Spending time here is fun and very important. Thank you.

Edited by lolo99992

Dear you are right. Now a days we are free and nothing to do. So you should join this forum. You can earn good money. And you will got knowledge about trading. And you also know about crypto currencies. This forum is the best for those that are jobless. 

Spending time on this forum is of great importance, when one spend alot of time here you gain more knowledge from reading posts made by other members of the platform and with that the forum keeps growing which brings new members.

You are right we are sitting in our homes we should give this website as much time as possible to try to learn some of it, in this benefit a lot from this information because it is invaluable, We can easily get the information and can create our own post with good content

You're right, today is the age of technology, if we take advantage of our time in things that benefit us better than useless waste, I think it's an indicator of a successful future. 

My brother  you know that  in all countries  COVID-19  is increasing  day by day but people  have  no  money   they should  work  on  crypto currency fourm  and earn money  

Yes my dear friend this is help you in future as well as in the success of crypto world by spending time to this forum because this forum help you to create a good and confidence about the crypto world and I'm want to say to you it's a good forum which not only increase our knowledge about the crypto world but also help us in gaining experience about the btc and cryptocurrency and their individual which are good for the learner

• +3 1

I agree because having knowledge in crypto may open a lot of opportunity for you as an individual. So if you spend your time here you will learn a lot of things specially in different ways and methods of earning cryptocurrency.

Hello my friend, spending a lot of time in this forum teach us many things and teach us the benefit. There is a positive relationship between spending longer time here and the interest gained and learning more. Thank you.

There is no objection to spending some extra time in this forum and browsing and reading some topics to strengthen the cultural and scientific field and to increase experiences in the remaining fields and more knowledge about how to invest, trade and trade in the encrypted currency to increase the percentage of profits in the forum and if there is a goal to strive to obtain it..

Dear friend, you should spend as much time as possible in this forum to obtain information that enables you to trade and learn more about cryptocurrencies and thus you will have made a lot of money 

I'm happy to stay at the forum, and I'll focus enough on the information I see to achieve the greatest level of interest in addition to making sure that I share helpful information with members, so that I don't work to make mistakes when I'm tired.

Perhaps in your countries you sit at home and use your laptop in the living room and browse the topics of this site while you drink cold juice .. But we, residents of the third world, still work daily without interruption because of the Corona and we use our mobile devices to browse the forum while we are at work hours,

Yes you are right @Ch Ayyan  it is the best time to work on cryptotalk because people are quarantined these days and their is nothing better than this forum to spend time . It will help us a lot to learn and explore crypto more . We will be able to bring creative posts on this forum.

We are free in home due to corona virus   now i am spending my times in cryptocurrency fourm  because we can earn money by crypto and crypto currency   i know that siting free is not true therefore we  should  work  on  crypto currency fourm  and should  earn  money easily

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend it is very important thing to do it if you spend more time in this forum eventually you'll learn more about this forum and also the cryptocurrency of what is this cryptocurrency and how it is work I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

• +4 1

The knowledge and experience are proportional to the time we spend on this forum to learn cryptocurrencies by participating in the topics and benefiting from the old members.

This is a platform where more time you give here more you will learn. You learn something new everyday here. Try to post unique content and follow to those who post useful content. Earning and learning depends upon your time which you will give.

Dear friend @Omer farooq @Asemrhibani @Jooclark I think first you will get all the knowledge about cryptocurrencies on a single website from your content because you are giving content and saving your experience and many other members are reviewing from there you will get my knowledge of cryptocurrency as well as you are improving your communication skills because people. Thank you 

This is true, my dear friend, we are forced to stay at home due to Corona, so we can use our time by working on this forum to increase our knowledge of cryptocurrencies in addition to making money.

Hello dear,we will earn nice amount of money working from the home and also we will get to know much about cryptocurrency, reading all the topics and researching the about to quite impressive and also important also.

We are all forced to stay inside the house because of Corona, but we can use this time by working inside the forum and achieving an acceptable amount of money. In addintion It is possible to increase our knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies daily by visiting this website .

Thank you. I am really since joining here and I spend a lot of time here and my daily number of hours may reach 4 or 5 hours here.  I feel fun reading articles about cryptocurrencies.

This forum is useful for learning and discovering new things about cryptocurrencies and through it you can connect with others and learn about new thinking and new ideas and share your views on important topics.

It is a good idea. We should spend more free time on coded talk and read more information to achieve as much knowledge as possible that we can share with everyone.