Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 67 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

We are now in my country in a period of prohibition, so most of my time is spent here in the forum, I try to go to all departments to gain all kinds of knowledge in this forum, in addition to working in order to save some money for the university at Back to it

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I think we'll stay home for a long time
Because of the Corona pandemic
We can use this to learn more about cryptocurrencies and make more profits through this wonderful forum

This is not just a waste of time like other forum but itis giving you a good knowledge about the cryptotalk platform and trading and crypto currency and crypto world because the members of this forum a really well professional and dedicated to the cryptotalk so I really like to spend my maximxum time with this forum.

My friend, we are in light of this current situation and the Corona Monkeys are not benevolent, but rather we should stay all the time at home if we can, but in this case our day will become empty and our work will stop ... So we spend our time inside the forum and see new topics and gain experience and knowledge about encrypted currencies in addition to raising money

Yes you are right . If we try to spend more time here we will be able to get an idea about the trading and investment and can avoid making any mistakes . It also help us to develop informative posts as well as help in getting more and more knowledge.

Everyone have their own thoughts, feelings, and choices. Many people spend their time in this site just for earning and some also for learning. I am one of them who spend their time also for learning more about Cryptocurrency and trading. That's why I know the importance of time I spend here which will help me a lot in my future.

You are right and this is what I do. We are all forced to stay inside the house because of Corona, but we can use this time by working inside the forum We are all in our homes because of the quarantine
It is possible to increase our knowledge

Yes, that is true, and in my opinion, we must take advantage of every minute of free time we have even after the end of the Corona pandemic because this will help us develop ourselves because people who do not work to develop themselves do not succeed in the field of cryptocurrencies and of course they will not be able to improve their posts.

Spend time on the forum whenever you get free time.Because it is a platform where you can learn many things about crypto and you can become a successful trader.

Yes you are right my friend spending time Patty's not a waste but it will be very beneficial to us because if we spend our time in this forum we will gain so much knowledge mostly people are free these days so spend more time in this forum for gain some knowledge

Certainly everyone should read the topics posted here to gain experience and information, as well as share comments and present new ideas so that everyone can benefit

Hello my friends. All of us at the present time are at his home due to the Corona pandemic. We pray to the Lord that this pandemic proceeds for everyone with a thousand good. We can take advantage of this period to work more and more diligently through this wonderful forum And we must gain the present time from being at home to increase our experience in the field of cryptocurrencies

It is fun to spend time in the forum . I am gaining new, fun and very useful skill for me.  And learn many things that will benefit you, you will feel the joy of every success you achieve.  I seek a lot of dreams wide to achieve

Yes, this is true .. We spend most of our time at home, especially in this situation .. We must invest this time in something useful .. I believe that entering the world of currency is a very good thing and we can learn a lot .. Good luck to everyone.

You are right, for me I would never have imagined that I would ever have the opportunity to earn knowledge and money for free, but this forum exceeds expectations, I do not spend my free time in the forum I spend my essential time here.

• +2 1

At the present time, due to the Covid 19 virus, the majority stay in their home, and this is an opportunity to learn more about the rules of this forum, know the fields and departments, and gain the necessary experience and knowledge 

• +1 1

Yes i agree with you sweetie. Before you give you opinions to others.you must have to know what are you taking about. Thats not so hard you just have gain so knowledge about the topic.So you have yo spends hours in this platform for a decent answer.

Members 9805 5100 shares George10
On April 4, 2020, a report was released.
Sure, you're right, buddy, but I'd like to add that if we invest more time in this thread, we'll be able to create more useful topics.

there is much importance of spending time on this platform because as much as we will spend our time with this platform we can learn different things from this platform with our really helpful for our future life because we can get good information about the Field of investing and trading which through we can earn good amount of money.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, in light of the quarantine that most of the world's population applies, the idea of working on this encryption forum and learning from it is a good thing through which we can develop our own skills, which mean crypto topics and cryptocurrencies, which will help us a lot in getting good profits.

• +1 1

Of course, you are right to spend as much time as possible in the forum, as it is in our interest because this will lead to an increase in our knowledge and gain experience in trading around cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

My university is closed due to cvoid-19, and I am a student. We carefully read all of the topics and gained a great deal of information about this website, cryptocurrency, trading, and a variety of other topics.

Hello my friend, I am a new member in this forum. I entered this forum today because it provides interesting interest and valuable information for everyone. It also makes me money. I hope to become successful in this forum.

From my point of view, before entering this forum my time was very empty and I do not have anything to work with and gain experience and knowledge, but now while I am in this forum I spend a great time learning about cryptocurrencies and knowing friends, and I have information and experience and earn money. It is a wonderful and useful forum

You have to spend a long time in this forum.. You have to read the topics thoroughly, understand them and provide us with useful information.. It all consumes more time and effort.. The more useful and important your topics are, the more you earn and get a good reputation...Most of the people who work on this forum have enough free time to be successful.