Bitcoin last two days good for day traders - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Bitcoin last two days good for day traders

Not today, all the time it is good to trade for the simple phrase "buy low and sell high", thanks to that phrase we are inspired and do new things that we could not before, such as losing the fear of trading

Yes, over the past two days, over 70 thousand doller Bitcoin prices. If  we have been traded now if we do then maybe we can be a beneficiary.. Thanks for sharing this topic 

•  

This is true, in General, I count on the idea that we are coming out of the winter bears, when the price was actively falling. Now, starting from spring, the bulls Wake up and they show us a very good price, and every day, we can make great financial results, and this is very cool!

I think that the topic is old, and I should now give you advice, my brother. Bitcoin will inevitably increase its price despite all the bad conditions, but it will rise to astronomical numbers

Right now this is the best time to hold on to your Bitcoins because the value of Bitcoins is currently on the rise. it is expected that by the end of this year the value of Bitcoins would reach its all time high of nearly twenty thousand dollars. You would never know what would happen after that but I recommend to hold on to your Bitcoins till December and then sell for a profit.

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole018 said:

Right now this is the best time to hold on to your Bitcoins because the value of Bitcoins is currently on the rise. it is expected that by the end of this year the value of Bitcoins would reach its all time high of nearly twenty thousand dollars. You would never know what would happen after that but I recommend to hold on to your Bitcoins till December and then sell for a profit.

Yes my friend that's the good topic to be discussed bat this platform. Because from to the previous weeks there is a pumping amount can be seen on the BTC. So if anyone can want to make profit ,so hod the BTC as far as you long . Because now it will increases in the market . I am also holding the BTC and when I reach my target then I will sell them . And from this profit I also do invest in trading. Thanks for the topic.

1 hour ago, Raeess Sheharyar said:

Yes it is a good time for traders, because trading is the best option to earn a lot of profits, but yes we need to have a little knowledge about cryptocurrency and trade, there are two type of traders, who buy Bitcoins then hold them and who do the daily trading and they collect a lot of profits every day....

Yes dear companion of this great forum These are ways of working with Cryptocurrencies I personally prefer to invest in the long term for myself in this way not to give a lot of thought to my head and get some profit
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

I am expressing my opinion with you.  This facility is a very nice opportunity for those who are doing business.  I think this opportunity is needed every 7 days for two days.

On 4/4/2020 at 4:06 AM, jamesvince said:

7000$ and Friday evening again EMA 30 minutes gave ua signal of bearish on 6879$

My dear this is bearish? it dropped 100 dollars it wasn't a bearish move. Really I am hope you didn't wait for a drop and sold at $7000 and waiting. There were more breakouts happened and it was bullish, these are moves made by bots and they are not trend reversal.

This is really amazing, whoever watches the Bitcoin movement will be completely amazed, this post was written in the fourth month of this year and we are now in the 11th month, meaning only 7 months have passed, and Bitcoin rose from 7,000$ to 18,700$ during this short period, about three times It is really amazing. Bitcoin is the master of cryptocurrencies.

Yes my dear your post is good   i also see that last two days the price of btc was best for the traders it was higher than other days and i also want to increase this i think it will cross $20000 in 2020  now the price is $16000 and its best for the traders so invest btc buy btc for the more profit guys we can also earn btc from mining sites with or without any investment so be hurry and earn or buy btc for the future because it will be most profitable in the future.

Join the movement for the price of Bitcoin where the day leaves profitable jobs for traders and I think they have made some great gains and this is a sign that we will soon continue to be a bull.

Bitcoin has now started to move downwards. I have been noticing the market and I have to say that I am seeing a reversal and that bitcoin would soon fall to $10000 probably before the end of December.

bitcoin, while it is going up, we will make income, and whilst it is going down, we are able to make a earnings and whilst it runs casually, it offers us room to gather profits from other non-main currencies. time and fee aren't so essential to being a successful and pleasant trader in the path the market is shifting.

• +1 1

Bitcoin price is now day by day increase it is so good news for traders who invest on bitcoin they can now withdraw their money because price is now up 

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, we will witness a high increase in Bitcoin, so I think that trading is the best option for us, so buy currencies, keep them, and do trading on a daily basis, and they earn you good money.

Yes, friend, I think that yes, in these last days bitcoin has been one of the currencies that has experienced the most increases and that anyone who knows how to take advantage of it in the trading markets can obtain juicy benefits, in addition to that I believe that it will continue to be BTC the coin that increases its value the most.

Am a beginner in this line of work but I will drudgery cruel in the expectations to study to force to pleasant profits as I partake of heard that the transnational is a ample pasture and offers clear profits. 

Those of us who have a very good idea about investing here can do good business by investing here You have worked here with good knowledge and time, so you have succeeded.

Traders are now earning a lot of money through Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin has gone up so much that they are making a lot of profit.People who used to buy Bitcoin are now making huge profits because the price of Bitcoin has doubled since then.

You are right inside the ultimate two days the rate of bitcoin become acknowledged to upward thrust and reduced extraordinarily. Now that the upside upward thrust will recognize bitcoin increase within the coming weeks and we hope that conditions will improve for the higher than it become and we're now dealing with a brand new enjoy that we can see quickly

On 4/3/2020 at 9:06 PM, jamesvince said:

Last two days are really amazing for day traders because bitcoin on Thursday at the point of 6314$ EMA with time frame of one hour as bullish conditions of bitcoin and then bitcoin goes to 7273$ and then some way side ways to 6700$ to 7000$ and Friday evening again EMA 30 minutes gave ua signal of bearish on 6879$ as bearish then bitcoin goes down to 6610$ it means enough movements for wise traders and they earned enough from it. I also 50$ usd from last two days with little investments on leverage account only 5x leverages. 

BTC is very volatile, so it is not something safe to know and determine when it will increase or decrease with exactitude since you currently look at BTC has exceeded 40,000 dollars and this few expected, they even said that it would go into decline and still maintains its value.

Yes my friends during this time and later the BTC is so good for the traders.  Because now BTC price is at the peak level which never be happens. So I am also getting profit too.