All important topics - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

All important topics

Not all topics are important, but if there are participants that all their topics are important, there is a difference. It is from these experienced participants that we must learn in order to create themes that will have a positive impact on the forum and be of great use to the wider community. 

Thank you for your useful advice. As a beginner, I see that all topics, opinions are important and useful, and I review all new rules and specific topics that are useful to me in working on this platform.

The beginners section contains many topics that new members can benefit from in gaining experience to start from here

Thanks for sharing this information my friend ,you did a good job by introducing valuable information, this topic is helpful for everyone here my friend,and we can get alot of benefit from you my friend. 

Your goal with this post is really great. I appreciate the effort you make. When all the important topics are installed in the forum, it will be easy for beginners to access and read them to benefit from them if they encounter any problem.

This idea is very beautiful my friend, but there are hundreds and a thousand important topics, and all members must cooperate on this idea, of course this is in the event that the idea is not prohibited or breaks the rules, thank you again my friend.

• +2 1

This is absolutely true. I think that your post will be proven for a long time due to its importance for all members, from beginners to senior members
This is attractive and eye catching.

Thank you for your information. The hail is that we have to create the useful topics. We have to search in the forum if we want to create a useful topic because useful topic pay a very good attention to you in this forum.

ke a good look at them, they will guide them through making posts and earning bitcois. And the laws, points from them but I really was new and I didn't know the rules now all my comments and posts are better but we needa great work my friend, i really like your topic, is have many topics i want to ready it because

Thank you sharing that information to us. I hope they take a good look at them, they will guide them .And the laws are , importantly but in order to do that the content must be meaningful and usefulaking posts and earning bitcois.

All thanks to you bug always support us
I have read many topics for you and always when I enter a topic and see your name in it
I know that it is beneficial to all of us.

I have read the all posts and it was very helpful for me to find out more about this forum and can easily share my opinion among others.More the important topics could be about how to work on this forum.Be aware of scammers.Don't copyright others content and much more.

Each topic is very important here..  You can learn a lot of things and get knowledge.. 

Your post is good and useful, it provides a lot of information and important for beginners, and also for everyone, you should continue working and obtain better information

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends I am biggner on this site and work first time on online. In the past I have no experience of online work. So that if we search on this site than many important topics find and required answer of that questions. 

Thank you
I'll try to go through all of these links
And benefit from the information contained therein
And application tips
So as not to make mistakes.

I'm new here.  I wish everyone cooperate to a newcomer. There are many senior members who create good content and topics from which we can learn a lot. So thank you to all the senior members

You have posted such a informative posts. I have read all the topics and all the topics are so informative. Your posts will benefit everyone. This post is useful for all of us who want to post a good content. You will get a good following from it

• +3 1

It's an amazing post for every member especially for beginners. You did a good job. This post is informative for me for making a useful post in crypto. 

• +2 1

Hi friend😊

It is always gratifying to read this type of contribution, since it helps us to better understand how things should be done in this type of forum, personally I try to read the publications of those who They have more experiences and more reputation, to serve as a guide, to make quality publications,

I recently joined this forum, thank you for these tips, I will always follow you so as not to violate the rules and conditions of the forum and be banned. I hope this post will be installed.

On ٣‏/٤‏/٢٠٢٠ at 04:07, Nezar said:

هدفي في إنشاء هذا المنشور هو مساعدة الجميع ، وخاصة المبتدئين ، للعثور على جميع الأفكار التي يحتاجون إليها في هذا المنشور ، وآمل أن يقوم المشرفون بتثبيت هذا المنشور في الأعلى

آمل أن يضع جميع الأعضاء روابط للموضوعات التي يعتبرونها مهمة في التعليقات حتى يتمكن الجميع من العثور بسرعة على الأفكار والمشاركات.

هذه بعض الوظائف المهمة التي كتبتها

Hello how are you my friend In fact, all the topics that provide advice are important. It may be me and you that we know it, but beginners desperately need every new information they learn. Good luck to you.

• +3 1

Welcome, dear friend, I hope you are in good health. I want to thank you very much for this wonderful post, in which I provided very important advice, especially for beginners, and I hope that the supervisors put your comment up to the top so that all members can see it and benefit from its information, and now I can follow you And the use of your information, even if your comment is not placed at the top, be fortunate for you.

Hi friends

I creating this post is to help everyone,

especially beginners, becouse when i am bignner i have faces the many problems to find all the ideas they need within this post, and I hope that moderators will install this post at the top one 

1: comments contant related to the questions 

2: your opinion or ideas for the compliment is athentic

3:dont copy paste

4:use this crypto talk for gain the knowledge not use for the fun