All important topics - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

All important topics

This is a really great idea. Putting distinguished and useful posts helps people easily search for information. I am very happy with what you are doing, my dear friend, good luck. 

Thanks a lot for sharing this valuable piece of information with us. I'm hoping each new member in addition to present participants could come upon this topic. Those are a number of the fundamental rules and guidelines that each member of this platform desires to understand. By way of following those commands the customers can become a responsible and successful member of the platform with out a whole lot issues.

Thank you for sharing this post because these posts will help me a lot. We always learn good things from good posts and good posts have their own position. Mostly new members are in search of these kinds of posts.

I hope all members will include links to important topics in the comments so everyone can find ideas and posts quicklyMy goal in creating this post is to find everyone, especially newcomers, all the ideas they need in this post and I hope the moderators will install this post at the top. These are some of the important posts I have written.

Although this is an earning forum but so many members are here for gaining knowledge. And most of the members are wants both. In this forum so many topics are really amazing and helpful for everyone. We should such as topics and on it to increase our knowledge.

It is really helpful for everyone who wants their posts be popular but in order to do. There are many speculation in applying this feature because there is a panel needed that decide that which are important. You have interesting posts bro, its good to write useful posts like those because you will increase trust in your account. I read quite a lot of your post. are helpful shares and very serious posts.

Hello, if it's true that would help a lot both for new people, when they ask for help in something, since placing a direct link to your article will simplify things, what a good tip, it will be of good help, hopefully and with this they can be improve the visualizations and the reactions in our themes, best regards.

And most of your points are culminate for so numerous individuals and much appreciated for that, the foremost of all is to form beyond any doubt simply are able to take after them to check on who needs your offer assistance straightforwardly so you'll be able to answer to them , thats a great stand that would assist you lock in more with those who appreciate your posts.

There are acceptable posts in this segment for novices and amateurs to cryptotalk. I trust they investigate them, they will control them through making posts and acquiring bitcois. What's more, the laws, critically

But the topics you and other members mentioned in the comments were really good and are appreciated.Such topics are definitely going to give new ideas to the beginners to create many other interesting topics.

Thanks mate you are really of good help to the members in this forum, the posts you do share help us a lot in gaining more and help improve us in our activities in the forum

All topics are important if you see a positive way. When everyone see your topic and get a good reputation. You just create a positive topic. If Cryptotalk cannot delete your post that the your topic is important.

Welcome to the world of the forum that you get a lot of topics and knowledge and earn money through cryptocurrencies by not sharing 20 daily posts for a month of time

Every single topic here in this forum is very important and useful because why did I say that because you see life as you learn to choose any topic.Rules Now all my comments and posts are better but we need to fix the old mistakes Admins will give us points to look and warn like always.

I have read all the topics you mentioned and I actually found them very useful actually these are the topics that can clear the doubts of many people I guess so thanks for sharing this.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. When we put links to our publications, we will help new members how to access useful information in our posts quickly without resorting to intermediaries. It is a great idea and can be used in our work.

I have sure do come across some of your certain posts and I can testify that they have been of enormous help to me in the world of crypto and will advise all beginners to read the posts

I have get a lot of advantage from this subject. A large portion of my issues are settled by perusing this post. Much obliged to you for offering this data to us. This totally is a proficient and appropriateable post. You have worked effectively.

I read your posts and topics. They were useful and positive for all members. But i think all comments in this platform are useful. So reading all the contents are recommended by me. You can't say that only some of the posts or topics will benefit us. All opinion are helpful and informative.

Thanks you so share this post because it is very important and useful post and many other topics in here for some topics so important for special Newly beginners this forum is very helpful for everyone's thanks so much.

• +1 1

That's great effort my friend and this is so helpful mostly to us who are still in the beginner level at least through topics like this we can find some help and this will protect us from creating duplicate posts,I will just save this post and read all the topics in it later thanks.

Hello my dear friend, I already read your topic and I was inspired with that, you are very kind to us as a beginners you also  guide the newbie what the rules of forum but you need to be careful with your post don’t break the regulation.

Thank you so much. This kind off information is really very important for all of us. Because we are new users and we want to get more information so that we can work according to rules and regulation in future. I hope that in future I will be a successful online worker.

• +1 1

when I joined here I did some mistakes and a get warning points from them but I really was new and I didn't know the rules .

you are actually doing well so keep it up

• +2 1

This topic is a very important topic.  We can basically make money from this forum by posting.  If you want to be successful working in this forum, we have to post about important and good topics.  If we post on important topic then our reputation will increase.  And reputation barle our income will be more. So we all post on important topics.