All important topics - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

All important topics

On 4/3/2020 at 6:07 AM, Nezar said:

My goal in creating this post is to help everyone, especially beginners, to find all the ideas they need within this post, and I hope that moderators will install this post at the top

I hope that all members will put links of topics that they consider important in the comments so that everyone can quickly find ideas and posts.

These are some important posts that I have written

Welcome dear . I see your post . So much information and informative post . Thanks you sharing . This post helpful for us . If any one want post become famous and popular then content is useful and meaningful  should be😊

Yes of course there are all the important things here.  And there are many important things that we do not give and do not catch our eye again. I will advise you. You will advise from all the important things here.  And from here you will gain knowledge and present it in front of everyone, then it will be good for everyone and we will be able to make a beautiful family little by little. I hope you will do the job.

Edited by Anikb2k

Important topics are topics that are given much reputation and much attention by the members because people mostly take their time to read and rate, and normally get positive reputation because of their important, thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, of course, this topic is important to all new members, as it helps them learn about the forum and also about cryptocurrencies, I hope this helps them

• +4 1

I became careful to make the topic and what i wrote in this forum and take advantage of the posts you provide and these topics beginning should read it so that they can benefits from it.

Thank you for sharing such topics my friend . As I'm a newbie to this platform I look at more topics that are really useful , those topics you shared will be useful for us beginners . I hope you would continue providing such topics.

Thanks dear, your post is useful for all beginners especially for those who have a problems making topic. Now it will be easy for us to create the topics. I will definitely follow it, and I hope that I get good results from it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think it is really useful for beginners to be more successful. Your efforts to make better use of the forum are great work. I'm sure many members avoided mistakes thanks to your posts.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for putting all the important topics together and it will help a lot for beginners. By following the important topics, you will be able to learn a lot and your knowledge will increase with experience .I think that who want their posts to be popular but in order to do that the content must be informative and useful about the crypto talk forum.

• +1 1

The topics are great and nice. Very important for begginers to learn from. The problem I am having now is that I don't know where to get the full details of that posts from. If anyone can help me. I'd be glad. Thank you.

• +1 1

Thank you dear friend for posting the above. I found it very useful and hope all other beginners like me have benefited from it. Please do continue posting important topics so that we doesn't have to waste time reading irrelevant and repeated topics.

• +1 1

Bro thank u these posts and your this post is very useful for beginners and I am also a new in this site and I wants to get more knowledge in this site.

• +3 1

Thanks for giving us this amazing information i have never find any information like that i am reading your all important topics and they will very beneficial to me because i am a newbies category and in this category we should learning and learning only because if we understand the method of earning than its will beneficial for us

• +3 1

This is a good idea, especially for beginners, because many of them start writing and working on this forum without reading or understanding the rules, which leads to being banned.

Thank you for this useful post 

I never knew about these mistakes and I will avoid them because I have gained knowledge, in some respects the senior members explain the rules and conditions of the forum in a good way.

This section and with that alot of people make mistakes all the time and I wonder me until now making mistakes but old one , when I joined here I did some mistakes and a get warning points from them but I really was new and I didn't know the rules now all my comments and posts are better but we need to fix the old mistakes. 

You did amazing job my friend. This will help all the beginners here. You put some good points which is really Helpful for beginners. We should try create post like this. Thanks for the suggestion. Try to make more topic like this.          

• +3 1

In cryptotalk all are important topics but my favorite topic is job I want to start a reasonable job for earning money other topics are also fine but my interest in jobs

Awesome... All this posts are Amazing.

How i wish I have come across this earlier I join this forum, all those posts contains everything the newbies needs to know about the forum.

Very thoughtful of you for making posts like this. It will be my pleasure following you up.

Thanks for those posts.

What is certain is that each subject has its own technique and therefore should be assigned attention, time and energy. In one way or the other, each subject does have its own sense in cryptocurrency.

In every post the content plays a prior role in getting paid . The contents should be valuable and relevant . And everyone should focus on the contents not the number which will increase your reputation

Yes absolutely right there are many important topics and quotes which is the part of the cryptotalk. It will be very helpful for the beginners specially. And each post haan an criteria and which need time, attention and most the other things. And each topic helps a lot how to deals with the trading and exchange.thanks for this topic.

I see alot of incredible posts in this segment and with that alot of individuals commit errors constantly and I wonder me as of not long ago committing errors however old one , when I joined here I did a few missteps and a get cautioning focuses from them yet I truly was new and I didn't have the foggiest idea about the standards now the entirety of my remarks and posts are better yet we need to fix the old mix-ups administrators will see and give us cautioning focuses as usual.

It feels great to write the same posts and comments that explain us, as a preliminary, at many points.  I like your post.  I would like to read posts like this, so that I can learn more about the system in the forum.