Important alert - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important alert

I figure we should utilize the language that we see unmistakably on to utilize interpreter on the off chance that we commit an error through this it might peruse us to be prohibited I think this is an extraordinary admonition to everybody of us.

you should cite there careful word in light of the fact that any progressions may give an alternate importance, and if the significance aren't right, it might raise you ruckus with the mediators. Be cautious please. utilizing the interpreter applications they ought to be extra cautious, interpretation must be dropped in the wake of perusing and citing

Well thanks brother to post this theme help a few individuals to do this misstep, on the grounds that in this discussion a few guidelines carefully obey by mediators, so if any one defies this norms they restricted legitimately, so pls work sincerely in this gathering, since this gathering permits just Russian and English dialects, so compose just English language don't utilize another dialect.

Yes friend in other way using translator is risk and seriously it will led too band we should all take note and we should be careful is advisably we should be using our vocabulary word 

The forum has its own rules and to learn the rules and apply it, the language of language in the forum is very strict, by posting the language of the country, it will definitely be a warning. Friends English Popular Forum.

good luck

I think we should immediately report to our beloved moderator to take action against the members who break rules by making posts in Arabic. I also see some posts which are in Arabic language but that time I did not know how to report because that time I am beginner. Just we can post in Russian and English language so follow these language. 

• +1 1

On 4/3/2020 at 6:26 AM, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

We must be aware of following the forum rules properly. As @Nezar said such activities could get you warning points and that would hamper your work in this forum . We should focus on creating comments on the same language without using translator. This information is useful to everyone of us. 

• +3 1

Yes Its true it may ban your account as it is against the rules and regulations of the forum. So everyone who join the forum firat should read the rules and regulations of the forum thoroughly and Carefully. Always Folow the rules and regulations to avoid all the problems such as getting banned from the forum. Hope You take it serious Stay Blessed!

• +3 1

On 4/3/2020 at 8:42 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right  my friend  it may cause ban these members.  Every  one should  first  read all the forum  rules carefully  and follow  them to avoid  ban.

Hey mate, you are right we must read the forum very carefully and follow them when we post and comment of the forum post. We should not quote in different language in the others category means non English category. Thanks for your alert dear mate.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello hope you will be fine and doing well.

Now come to the topic,dude  You had picked excellent subjects and show us significant focuses as learners. It is significant data, particularly the individuals who can't utilize the English language well. So keep these things in your mind and be safe from being banned.

First of thanks my friend for this kind of information and paying our attention to this thing . Yes we have to work at this forum and follow the forum rules strictly. And also to quote making on these post ,may be you will get warning points. So be careful my friend.

Thanks brother for posting this alert because it would be very helpful for many members in this cryptotalk forum. My friends used to say about this problem but I have not yet faced that kind of problems.

On 4/3/2020 at 6:26 AM, Nezar said:

I noticed in the last hours many quotes taken from the members as these quotes are in a different language from the language of the actual quotation and the reason for this is that most members use the translator in their browser so everyone should pay attention, and be as careful as possible to this issue, because this error may lead Your account to warn or ban

@Nezar You're right buddy! Cryptotalk forum doesn't allow English language users to comment on Russian section, using translator application and also, Russian language users to post in English section. But if they are fluent in both of the languages, they are allowed to post in the forum on both sections without having to use the translator app, and more importantly with their own knowledge. So, just the matter of fact is that, people should know what they are actually posting, and with their knowledge, not using any translator, cause in some cases, the translator fails to deliver the right information, and you are likely to get negative ratings and also warning points, because posting without your prior knowledge is against the forum rules, and this may lead your account to be permanently banned from the cryptotalk forum.

• +3 1

The quotes are in different languages  that means the users have posted in difgeent languages so is there any issue with that do you think ? Can we post other than that language ? 

• +2 1

On 4/3/2020 at 6:41 AM, Nezar said:

Thank you for the information there as the our mother language is not English so we are facing some problem in this from. but I think that we will solve the problem very soon. I am not using any translator in my browser but sometimes what I don't understand I translate it from Google translator

On 4/3/2020 at 5:41 AM, Nezar said:

Thank dear @Nezar for such information, the thing that have to do by the members is they must do their post in which language that they Know well as there are only two language. Most of the members do their post in English and and Russians. I will suggest them not use translator content as it is translated. Make it useful for the forum in this way we will take a part in the success of the forum.

Obviously, I firmly concur with you. Continuously recall the guidelines of the discussion and remind ourselves to it. This is all the better we could do to try not to caution focuses and furthermore to try not to be prohibited to the discussion.

Rules and regulations are an important part of any form. One must always follow the rules whether you like it or not. Translations are always risky in may not be always accurate. It may even change the meaning and intention.

We should reliably sort out some way to cling to the standards of this forum. The vocabularies that are allowed here are English and Russian. This is the best we could do to make an effort not to alert concentrations  from this. 

I really appreciate your notification it all go round to both new and old members of these wonderful platform, this bring to our notice to not plagiarized which is highly prohibited which can lead to barn of a user. 

Using a translator is even prohibited, at times when you use a translator it distort the message which you might try to be passing across, so it better to just type or if you have Google voice you use it and cross check before you send it. 

• +3 1

This like a robbery .. I was also in my past days and faced many problems such as rejection, deletion and sometimes ban .. Then I thought about what I was missing, why i am not like others  and started writing .. I am confident that I am better than yesterday and that my way of writing is improving for the better far away from translating copy and paste ..

I never recommend running the automatic translator on the browser because it will cause a lot of clutter and mixing of languages in the comments. A comment that violates the forum language will be rated negatively and may be deleted or given warning points to the member because of it. Therefore, you should do the translation on the side without confusing it with the posts on the forum.

• +4 1

This warning is very important, because sometimes I see some comments and I do not understand them because they are a mixture of words and I did not realize the reason. Now after your post, I know the reason. Members use translators in their browser. I hope they pay attention so that they are not banned.

we've got two languages here in this forum which is the english and russian language, i also be aware that there are some individuals of the forum which might be commenting a speeding language to the english topics, which is really beside the point due to the fact no person will apprehend it.