You need to get one thing. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

Obtaining a good or positive reputation you need to focus on publications and provide content that is of high quality and useful and with unique ideas for the benefit

• +2 1

Good morning friends Notoriety is extremely fundamental for our site and on the off chance that you need to improve your standing at that point you should simply zero in on posting useful and excellent substance that motivate others and advantage them also 

• +3 1

@getyou Yes dear agree with you, for reputation we need focus on our research to make good a quality topics there will be we get more reputation with followers in my opinion reputation is too necessary for our earning than followers. @Sh Fatima

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Obviously Dear, Followers brings reputations and Good Reputation brings Success. Other Members follow you if your content is Good. So first we should work on our posting material, it brings all. If we Post a good topic its beneficial for us. Support one another and Share your knowledge.

i thing you are right. you definitely are making logic here. if we work on  a single objective we can achieve both because the are both interlinked in someway. and when i saw your profile it explains that you are an amazing content creator on this platform and you definitely earned this ratio,.

Yes, I understand what this guy is talking about I think someone can post a reasonable in this forum, you will get reputations and comments from members of crytotalk so we should always post meaningful and useful things in this forum

Thanks expert, really use to ask my self atimes how expert like you on the forum get more reputations and followers. So this your post now guide, as I found it to be more useful to me. Thanks for the professional advice, I will surely stick to this your advice so that I will have many reputations and as well followers. Welcome

¡Feliz tarde a todos y excelentes comentarios, amigo! Creo que cualquiera de las dos es una buena forma de lograr un buen posicionamiento en este foro y que la gente nos siga. Pero esto requiere mucho trabajo y la capacidad de dar una opinión coherente y tratar de ayudar a las personas en lo que necesitan o en lo que piden. 

good reputation and more follower is needed for getting more more money and motivation. because when you get good reputation you will be inspired for your work. in this site if yiu want to get more reputation then you have to make useful post. when anyone will obliged from your post then he like yiu and follow you..

I agree with you and to have the option of gaining notoriety, we must make our posts important to the majority and we must make them unmistakable and attract everyone's consideration in light of the fact that this way we will gain the position and followers without doubt.

Inventive post is the way in to all.reputation and preferences isn't as significant as presenting and contributing decidedly on this forum by coherent and exceptional posts.they support numerous individuals however yes the standing comes from great and valuable post and subjects.thanx

I agreed Dear, 

Make the thing to the points don't waste anyone time and post the most useful content and that will help you to get more good reputation and grabs everyone attention. Reputation doesn't give you anything except a self motivation and i hope it matters the most. 

completely agree with you. There are very friendly and cool people on this site who will always help you. But also don't forget about your words, how you write, and what you say. Sometimes it's better to find out more information and respond than to know nothing at all and spam comments.

Friend it is not good that we focus only on the reward, first we must focus on working as best as possible to achieve it, because if we make good post, the ratings may appear and so we can be rewarded for our work, we have to focus on working better.

Yes, my friend, getting followers is a good thing for both parties, for you and for them as they will receive a signal on every post you do, and this will allow them to read all the topics that you raise or comment on, allowing them to learn from it and you will get positive reputation points.

Not wanting to be disrespectful but many can gain reputation easily as we can easily find even in our first days in this forum. However perhaps writing more in sections where most members usually post will also help raise better reputation.

You have a good point, I think that reputation and rank influence when it comes to receiving reputation because visually it is easier to identify the reputation of a member and read their comment instantly, although as responsible members we must also read what newbies publish.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

As I said, the post ratio is already one of the best in the forum so it means you are providing quality topics used for interesting conversations.  I spend a lot of time on my posts and basically don't see much positive feedback, even though I'm not posting like you.  It is difficult for me to decide what to write, because I fear that they will be deleted and all attempts will fail.  Yet I always try to come up with topics that will provide value for the readers.

Getting good of reputation and numbers of followers it is very significance to us because this showing our account trustable and believable. But now this is very hard to achieve high reputation because now some people are banned from the campaign and due to the cancelling of reputation payment some don't like to react on content much.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  about  reputation  and followers.  If you get good  reputation users also like to follow  You. And if you have number   followers they also like to give you reputation. So it is my thoughts if you focus on just on thing you can win the both games.

If you like my idea give me your sweet heart.

I think when we focus by creating good quality of post and making important topics always which will continue attracting attention of people to gain knowledge after reading our content this will make us to get followers and positive reputation.

@Ch Ayyanyou are saying right. we have to focus on your work and make interesting post according the rules of this forum . that people like our post and also wait of our post , this is a time that people like your post and follow your id.

• +1 1

Hey guys getting more doesn't have any sense , getting more reputation is good that's will help us to earn more. But from other side the knowledge we getting from this forum is very useful and the knowledge we are sharing . My opinion is should always focus on the quality of content not the followers

I agreed with your idea. We should create good topics to discuss. It increase in number of follower and increase your reputation. So we also follow the other member whose create good and quality content.  

Again i thanks to you all and greeting for our administration.

Your idea can be implemented, but the effort expended in this matter can be undertaken in creating good content that helps everyone and helps you personally because you will contribute to the education of others 

• +3 1

Yes you are right dear we should post a good content here to get both good reputation and followers because good reputation can only be obtain by good content and after getting good reputation we will get followers on this forum and after that we will earn good here

Allah's plans are better than us !