Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

As you previously mentioned l discover it likewise exercise in futility. That is the reason there are a ton of sites, where you can discover some data about getting free crypto. Yet, rather than depending on them you can make other thing, which is truly useful for you. The greater part of them are truly con artists.

It may be a waste of time but not always since it all depends on the source from which you look for them and that it verifies that they are legitimate before entering them and not wasting time

It is the best way to start in this interesting world of crypto, at least to see the reflection in the wallet. Then it's time to invest and research and study.

• +5 1

Very true, if you seek to obtain free cryptocurrencies you will not find them and if you find them it is very likely that you will be scammed.
It is best to buy cryptos in a well-known portfolio.

• +5 1

Yes i agree with you , even i once used to do it , looking for facets and other gaming app which promise to reward in bitcoin but they won't and ultimately you are left with nothing. Faucets do pay in satoshi but the amount is very low and it takes too much time to collect little amount of satoshi. But crypto.org is genuine and has paying its user in satoshi for a very long time. So you can invest your time here in cryptotalk.

I strongly agree with you. Looking for free airdrop or crypto is not only waste of time but also resources( your data). What 99% of them do is to use one to advertise their project and/or platform and later dump you. i don't think there is any word like free in crypto industry.

Hello friend, you are right in what you say that its value most of the time they are very low. In my case, I tell you that Yobit their previous token had a very good value, they even gave what they really offered. Now for the new freedollars token we have to wait to see how it goes with this token, greetings and much success

You are right. Sometimes searching for free cryptocurrencies is a waste of time, but according to the person, some people are good at seizing opportunities and knowing the fraudulent project from others, and among people who were told that he would get a large sum if he did such-and-such and this is a quorum project that approves and on top of that They all share their personal data and get scammed over

Free Crypto Is Not Waste Of Time. Participate On Airdrops To Get Free Crypto Coin . And You Looking Website That Provide Legit Airdrops Then Go To Yobit.

On 4/2/2020 at 6:59 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

You are right @Ch Ayyan, I have  experienced this .An year before I worked on different sites that promised to give free crypto but it was all just a waste of time .I didn't got any amount of free coins.What I got was 10-20 SATOSHIS which are very less.So I think giving all your time here is more good than working on other websites because this forum pays you as much as you deserve.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 02.04.2020 at 16:59, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

Why are you think in this way? Are you tried something already and didn't get the result of what? Which evidence do you have? I got some free crypto sometimes, yes usually it is not a big amount, but for free it is very good opportunity to get some extra money.

On 02.04.2020 at 16:59, Ch Ayyan said:

If we thought  we can get crypto  free from some sites this is just waste of time. Like airdrops,  advertisements sites. Mostly  they are scam or giving  very  low amount. If you are searching  these free sites you are just  wasting  your  time you can't  get any respectable  amount from there.

If you are agree give me 💜 reaction.

I agree with you. If 5 years ago it brought significant income, now it is just a handful of satoshis. But the study of the project cannot be abandoned.

Good day! I'm not agree with you! It is very easy to get cryptocurrency for free. It's enough just to take part in airdrops and get your honestly earned cryptocurrency without any problems!

It is not a waste of time, it depends on the source from where you get the information from the crypto, the more reputation the site has, the higher probability you have of getting something, or looking for the ones that are supported by the companies, those never fail.

You are absolutely right, if we do not investigate and seek information, we are never going to advance our plans. You have to look for true, real and valid information from serious and committed cryptocurrency sites. Unfortunately there are sites that more than inform what they do is misinform people, so I appreciate the existence of this forum where people can learn. Thank you!

20 hours ago, estebanmarin976 said:

You are right up to a point, it is true that most of the time you do not get great profits, I know many people who have had good results to capitalize on airdrops, I got to hear of a youtuber who got 60 K with an airdrop so that people that starts try one or another airdrop could work.

with this I have the same feeling, we just have to wait for the coin to take a good value and we all win, so I always reiterate, patience, many patience

Yes, it depends a lot on where you get them there, it can be a waste of time if you seek to win a lot at once but for many it is not if it is not something in the long term, everyone has a different point of view, although the truth is most They are false, you have to be sincere, if you get lucky, good if not because you wasted your time

Good evening, a little less than 1 month ago I started with the airdrops and everyone paid in October, so I will go through this month picking up those tokens and checking if it is possible to make money or win tokens for free, in a couple weeks I will tell you about my experience good luck people

You are right that getting free money is a waste of time and if payment is made, very small sums will be paid so you have to invest in cryptocurrencies to get the money

Почему такая сложная проверка на yobit, это не реально сделать, с учётом того что нужно 100 символов напечатать в каждом сообщении. Ну а так повышается курс, так как многие сливаются. Прикольная тема на самом деле

It is not a waste of time if you know where to look for free cryptocurrencies. there are very good faucets that only last a short time and airdrop that with a little effort you can get good money, you just have to do a lot of research.

Concuerdo que los sitios que regalan pequeñas porciones de una moneda son muy dificil llegar al minimo de retiro pero en algunos como freebitco.io con un poco de perseverancia y suerte puedes llegar al minimo de retiro, pues cuenta con la posibilidad de realizar apuestas, para principiantes esun buen sitio para empesar.

There are quite a few scammers in the ICO craft. They launch a website and call out what can be achieved using blockchain innovation. Responsible people of these scam projects "can help" get rich without risks and without any effort, you just need to purchase them at their ICO and sell them after a while.