Bitcoin as digital gold - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Handhy

Bitcoin as digital gold

Bitcoin is the weightless type of gold for me because unlike gold it can place in small space and this is easy to access if you need it. Remember history repeats itself so after gold, Bitcoin is here.

Yes. Bitcoin is very Potential and this future is very bright . This coin as like as gold. But one problem is bitcoin .it is more facture . But gold is stable. This is one think different between bitcoin. And this reason bitcoin main difference. 

bitcoin as a digital gold i aggre with you because bitcoin price same as gold price and maybe in future bitcoin go more higher and recover all loss

of course bit coin is a digital gold . we know that the rate of gold are often will happen down or up bitcoin rate is as like as the rate of gold. so we can call bit coin is the digital gold.

Bitcoin $BTC is often referred to as "digital gold" as an alternative to the real thing. The maxim is indeed valid in 2019 because the two tools have operated exactly the same over the last 30 days. Online properties, listed by market capitalization.

Yes Bitcoin is digital gold that is not shaped like ordinary gold but the price of one Bitcoin can be able to buy many grams of gold and therefore many people invest with Bitcoin to get profit because bitcoin is more valuable than gold.

Considering the volatile, i say bitcoin is more of a gold than a currency, if it was stable i would have considered it a currency.

We have to hold on to digital listening because we make a lot of money from Bitcoin and the price of bit coins is increasing day by day and now it will increase now if the price of bit coins is low but hopefully it will rise again.

May be in future btc become gold alternatives but today this is not true because there is high fluctuation in price of bitcoin and also not all people know about btc. So it is very quick to say that btc is good for investment.

1 hour ago, babacomputing said:

Bitcoin has reached a stage that it can referred to as the online gold because of its value.

Everything has a value whether small or big, so if you ut it like that means everything is gold!

1 hour ago, Shahadatbd said:

Some people now comparing bitcoin with gold. But I think bitcoin has more demands than gold. Because we use bitcoin in lots of sections but gold can be use only for sell and using.

Bitcoin and gold are both valuable.

Bitcoin is most popular than gold coz of its volatility in price makes many people earn easily,but gold is safest investment because of its legality unlike bitcoin which is prohibited in many countries.

I do not agree, gold is valuable in that it has many properties that other metals do not have, and also that its quantity is very small. and about Bitcoin, that is, coins that are more technologically advanced, but are much cheaper, this is due to the fact that Bitcoin appeared earlier than them, and I think that in the coming years no other cryptocurrency will be able to move it from the first place

Bitcoin is a digital currency. And we can also called the bitcoin is the digital gold.This currency is used in the internet. And this currency is used over all the world on the internet. And in the 10 years bitcoin becomes the gold currency on the internet

You can say bitcoin is a digital gold but bitcoin is mady by human and gold is natural. We can make another coin same like bitcoin but we can not make another thing same like gold. So both are difference.

Bitcoin is the new modernized digital gold now. Bitcoin is way better than gold because of its volatility and you can earn a profit by just holding it and wait for the Bitcoin value to rise so that you can sell it. Bitcoin also a good asset for future investment.

I agree that the cryptocurrency is digital gold, because bitcoin is a coin with great value, its value is equivalent to gold. So it's not wrong to say that cryptocurrencies are digital gold

bitcoin is indeed almost the same as gold, from how to get it from mining and then trading it on the market and has value. it's just that distinguishes the two besides digital and real, the value of bitcoin is more volatile than gold. but for investment returns, in my opinion bitcoin can be more profitable because it can have a long distance between buying and selling. yes, bitcoin is gold in digital form.

I think saying bitcoin is digital gold is not wrong. This is true, because the value of bitcoin is also very large, so it is not wrong to say it is gold

HELLO TO ALL PERSONALLY I THINKING TO COMPARE BITCOIN WITH GOLD IT IS NOT TRUE AS BITCOIN IS A DIGITAL CURRENCY AND GOLD IS NO NATURAL MATERIAL (NOT ACCOUNTED PRICES)

Of course Bitcoin is like modern gold because there is a lot of demand and value in the global market like gold, there is a lot of demand and a lot of value in the Bitcoin market.That's why Bitcoin is called modern gold.

Bitcoins is the new generation gold for me and some other users as of today if you have a lit of bitcoins you are wealthy specially if its bullish.but of course gold is gold that can touch and bitcoins is digital currency that cannot touch

1 hour ago, Shajahan32 said:

I know that Bitcoin is a digital gold.  Because it is very profitable.  Everyone can make money from it with a simple thought.  It has been doing a lot of good to people.

Yeah thats right buddy bitcoins is the new generation hold as of today this is more profitable if you know how to use or to manage it.this is more profitable than gold.

18 hours ago, iroman01 said:

Hopefully in the future, the price of bitcoin will increase as much as gold, but they will never be as stable as gold, Bitcoin successfully performs the function of a means of accumulation.

I hope too buddy as if today bitcoin price is not stable becouse of decentralization and this is one thing why bitcoin price is not stable and this is one good thing for me.but maybe soon it will be stabled the price

At present, many large international investors have thought that they will invest in Gold's Investment Bank and one of the reasons is that this Bitcoin KR is announced in various companies or different banking sectors, as the future Gold is announcedThis is one of the reasons and many thinkers as more potentials than they have declared so far is one of the reasons that it fluctuates in a very short period of time, and also when comparing securities to better real gold

.Bitcoin technology is stable and will not reduce degradation, nor can fake counterfeit be made.  In addition, unlike gold, you can move useful Bitcoin in the world in minutes, only the characteristics of bitcoin are similar to gold but the system is very different

a Fact, The controlled supply mechanism of bitcoin is one of many excellent features designed into the asset from the start and this is what separates BTC’s investment dynamics from those of a commodity. What is more, new bitcoin supply is set to get more and more scarce, until it stops for all intents and purposes.