1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

This topic is valuable and beautiful in mathematical terms, but if we can invest what we earn, I think the period will decrease and the profit will increase

and to buy bitcoin, you still need to work through all this time, provided that there is no money , I would like to go back to the moment when bitcoin cost $ 6K and buy it , it would be really cool

Thats very true but now we have a little bit of some change, we need to keep on doing something right now we need to grow every single strategy that can be helful we need to grow and put together strategies that are going to be the best of everything we need to get satoshis and so on to the best of sites we see here, there are so many ways to you can understand on it, the 1 bitcoins, 100 million satoshis are there, you can continue and keep on growing

It is a remarkable information mate. I am stunned after knowing this fact. I had known that the satoshi is lesser unit of bitcoin but i had not any idea that it is this small that it could take us 9 years to earn a bitcoin.

But frankly, if you know more about this cryptocurrency and digital world and techniques of earning you definitely can earn bitcoin is less time than 9 years.

Thinking about collecting 1 Bitcoin from this forum is a good thing, but I don’t think we cannot , nine years of hard work here requires patience and hard work and being an active member all the time, I hope one of the members here will earn 1 bitcoin to be an example for us.

And we follow his path.

I think there are so many ways of increasing ones chances of shorting the long duration of years to earn a single bitcoin via satoshi. Some of the ways is by investing and reinvesting method.

Edited by Angeln20
spelling error

you've got carried out a good anlysis for any man or woman who need to earn whilst posting however if you were to make investments or change it won't take lengthy to earn that earnings though it relies upon on how plenty you begin to trade or invest that allows you to earn 1 bitcoin.

On the off chance that we work in this gathering for a very long time we can get our bitcoin it's to much t arrive at that and nobody can do that,and we dont know whether the discussion still with us for the following 9 years ,however it's acceptable to realize that it's a thought

If you want to earn 1 btc so you select the other way like trading and exchanging... Because in this condition you earn good btc in 9 years... If you just want to earn 1. Btc through this platform and so I think it's a too much long time... In this duration you earn good and good through trading and exchanging...

Helo friend your calculation is right  to earn i btc take a several period of 9 years that is too long. We have not rely only posting and give reaction for achieving and earn 1btc. We have to trade in cryptocurrencies in trading we have to earn  btc few years so we not depend only posting we all try to trade for earning of btc.there are many method to earn money online.

• +1 2

On 4/2/2020 at 3:24 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

omar.PNG

If we solely rely on this forum I think it would take that much of time just to get a 1 Bitcoin which is not good, so we better to find another job just like what have you suggested for us to quickly get a 1 Bitcoin, in fact there are a lot on the internet we just need to find a legit one, but if you are lazy to find then better to try the trading platform as some said that you could get a plenty of money there but the bad side about it, is it is too risky so be carful.

1 bitcoin is equal to 9 years because here we think we need to discuss a lot of things from here before something good happens so here we can learn something good. In fact we want to know a lot about what we still know  We have to know a lot about it, we have to understand the good and the bad, then we can know something good here.  Those

• +5 1

On 4/1/2020 at 8:24 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

omar.PNG

Yes agreed, if you rely strictly on the three thousand Satoshi you will every day, yes you will spend nine years before you own one bitcoins. But I want to tell you that one still make it in less than nine years true investment,  if you use the three hundred satoshi you earn every day to invest for the period of a month, if you are lucky enough you will earn almost times two of what you have invest. By so doing, you are minimizing the years of earning one bitcoins. @Trainz

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Mathematically, you have calculated correctly. But you need to take into account that 9 years is a long time. I think that the reward on the forum should be invested in trading. With successful transactions, the term of 9 years will be much reduced.

• +5 1

11 hours ago, Abideen said:

Yes agreed, if you rely strictly on the three thousand Satoshi you will every day, yes you will spend nine years before you own one bitcoins. But I want to tell you that one still make it in less than nine years true investment,  if you use the three hundred satoshi you earn every day to invest for the period of a month, if you are lucky enough you will earn almost times two of what you have invest. By so doing, you are minimizing the years of earning one bitcoins. @Trainz

@Abideencan someone work consecutive everyday till that time, it not possible, we skip some days in the forum due to one thing or the other, we can use the satoshis we get from the forum to invest ,through that we can get a Bitcoin, but within the 9 years it will be difficult to get that mate

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Wow that's really interesting. 9 years for 1 BTC? That is a bit much 😄 But as the btc price is always on a rise in long term, I think we have a good job here, of course as long as cryptotalk continues to pay us for our posts in the future 🙂 Thanks for this interesting post and have a nice day my friend 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hi friend . The old mission won't last over a half year, and a fourth of the worth you are discussing has not been acquired, however we trust that the new mission will proceed by and large to acquire data.

Bitcoin is a digital currency. You have posted really well. Through this post, the crypto members have understood exactly how long it takes to get 1 BTC. I want to get a BTC from the crypto forum.  Bitcoin is the best digital currency. It takes a long time to get 1 BTC from crypto forum.  Thank you.

• +5 1

In fact, it takes a long time to get a bitcoin and the value of this bitcoin is that even if we spend our whole life, we can't explain how much better it would be.. if our money was bitcoin!You can spend your whole life earning bitcoin again.It can be said that earning a bitcoin for 9 years is actually a matter of time to earn bit coins.

It's very long time and i think no one can do it successfully. Now the situation changed, brother, because the payment system has been changed completely now you can earn one bitcoin before nine years. Moreover, there are many other ways of earning bitcoin not only posting. We can decrease this period by profit able trading and investing the earned amount.

• +5 1

Yes, earning 1BTC is a difficult task only working in this forum, but friend that is the interesting thing about this forum, it gives you the information required to earn in other pages, it gives you the knowledge to generate income that is really worth it, You can make several income sources and earn more than 1BTC in a year, if you really learn to work efficiently and constantly.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It's sad but it's right but as we all know we can't make a living in this forum. I also beileve bitcoin will see much more better price than this and if you don't need the money that you earn here you should hold it for a long term. We might think we're earning 3-4$ per day but if you hold it we might earn 30-40$ maybe more, but these are all mine ideas and it's also risky to holding your bitcoins. In the end it's your decision.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes ,you're right. Now in December bitcoin price touches 20,000$. It is a history. If we want to earn 1 bitcoin it will cost us more than 10 years.  Bitcoin price is really high. So earn 1 bitcoin is very tough. So we have to do alot of hard work. 

• +5 1

Working at the forum for 9 years is quite a long time. Maybe someday earnings will increase in the future. In less than 9 years, we will have 1 bitcoin. If innovations come in the forum to increase earnings, everyone will have big money in a short time.

Very interesting research. So it will take 9 years to gain 1 BTC. At least now we can say that it is not impossible 🙂 I hope cryptotalk continues this campaign for 9 more years so we can all earn 1 BTC from the forum 😄

• +3 1