Do You Own a Website? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Own a Website?

On 4/1/2020 at 9:46 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

Good morning guys, how are you ?. I do not use the platform you mention, but Cryptotalk and Yobint.net, which receives satoshis from the comments one makes. It is very interesting.

Yes, I have a website and make a lot of advertising revenue, but in order to generate revenue, you have to drive traffic. The more traffic, the more money

Hello friend, I have a website, but it is not that profitable.

I think that the google algorithm is punishing the content that has to do with cryptocurrencies a bit, on YouTube they are also punishing some channels that talk about cryptocurrencies.

The truth is very unfair, I hope this changes soon and that educational content is no longer punished.

Now, to make money with your website, I do not recommend many ads, the ideal is that you offer services or sell affiliate products, to make money with ads you need to have many daily visits. On the other hand, the great advantage of selling products and services is that you can make a website profitable even with few visits.

I don't own a website. Right now it is only required for businesses and having one just for fun needs a lot of money to create and maintain. We will get very few visitors and they won't like advertisements anyway.

• +1 1

Yes, I have my own website. To make money on the site, it must be popular enough. It should have a lot of attendance, and then you'll buy ads, and you'll make money from it.

I did not know that platform, but there are many platforms of that type, everything depends on the investment or, without investment to generate profits that hook you to that type of platform.
I personally prefer trading platforms to generate money automatically, always knowing where you are getting and that every investment with carries its risk.
Greetings mate and good luck with the hunt.

En mi caso particular no tengo sitio web pero durante mucho tiempo he estado pensando muy seriamente en crear un sitio con faucet y todo lo demás, pero hay que tener cuidado de no perder en lugar de ganar con un sitio como este.

Good evening. I am an owner of the website, but I do nt use any ad services to get money from it. However, would very like to, as it may be very profitable

Sometimes I have thought of creating my own website where I can show my projects to the rest, but until now due to lack of time I have not done it.

I think there are such sites. True, you are unlikely to be paid much for advertising if it is a small company. I mainly make money on crypto. I also participate in distributions

No I don't have a website, I have heard that you can earn from posting add on your website, this is great way of earning bitcoin too. 

On 1/4/2020 at 8:46, Cammer said:

Hola mis amigos. 

Quería preguntarles si alguno de ustedes tiene un sitio web y se beneficia de él. ¿Sabía que puede usar la red A-Ads para ganar en Bitcoin colocando anuncios en su sitio?

If I have a web page at the moment, with which I have learned a lot because the truth is that I had no idea how it worked, much less make it, but it was a small goal that I set myself and I achieved it, it is currently in operation and every day I learn a little about how to improve it, so far it has helped me to promote affiliate marketing and CPA products, but I am interested in knowing about how to monetize with the a-ads network and earn bitcoin if you can inform me, I would appreciate it.

I don’t really have but, since you ask, I’d like to set up my own website in the short term, and A-Ads, I’ve never heard of it but I’ll take that into account. Thank you for the data

У меня нет собственного сайта. Но есть одна отличная идея в планах создать свой собственный блог о криптовалюте

Hello.I have my own website .where I broadcast football matches .accordingly, I get income from this .there's also a YouTube channel .which I also earn income from .

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, that's right! In fact, as an idea for many, there are such sites - cranes , and they have a lot of advertising. Many people get a lot of money from this, so I believe that it can be used with great intelligence, and without any problems, use on your site. Thanks!

I periodically launch my sites, but so far there is no permanent one. There are several purchased domains for personal sites)

On 4/1/2020 at 7:46 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

Thank you very much for the information, at the moment I have a YouTube channel and I am thinking of creating a page to monetize it with ads through Google Adsense, but thanks to you I change my opinion and I will focus on earning btc.  as it is the digital currency of the future.

I don't have a site but I dream of having one. How can you have your own automated business because I have an original idea and I'm looking for someone who can help me have my automatic e-shop.

On 4/1/2020 at 8:46 AM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I would like to know more information about this because having a website is quite expensive but having a business account in a social network is useful?

Yes I mange a couple of them, sadly in my country the yearly payment is a pain in my pocket, but, yes A nice web page can make money in many ways, not only with the use of Crypto coins, streaming is good to make money, publicity, services and support help too, imagination is the limit.

I do not own a site, but today I saw a new site for investment and I want to ask some about it, and it is Ashertrade site. Is it an honest site or not but among the opinions of people in some places they say that it is honest and the investment plan is $ 10 and is given 5% daily for 45 days

You have to purchase a domain for creating a website that's why it is an investment and you do not get ads just after creating website it takes time for your website to be popular enough.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day