You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

Yes. I have success necessary. That is why I am stronger to take risk. But I will not take risk unlike the law. The reason for this is not good. If I do a bad act. I can never find success from what I do. This is why I have the important thing to do good. And good action. Then I find success and be popular with people, and be skilled at work.

Of course in order to be successful in life we need to take rickshaws now to improve our business, but if we remember that if we take rickshaws everywhere, we have to take places where there are legal opportunities.  I think so

• +1 1

This is important for all the people who want to start a new project, start a new project or launch into something that takes them out of their comfort zone, the only way to win big is risking, risking moments and outings and meetings that do not go along with the vision we have in the long term, it is important to have clear priorities in order to achieve all the goals we set.

• +2 1

Another name for success is to take risks. Because, if you are afraid to take risks, then success is not possible with you. So, we should go ahead with the risks. If we do not start work out of fear, we will not succeed.

Yes you are absolutely right 

if we want to successful in our life then we should must take risks in our life 

without risks success is not possible 

take risks in your life and get benefits from opportunities 

Taking risks is also part of our life 

Take risks and learn from your mistakes and moves forward to achieve your goals 

I completely concurred with you that the primary concern that caused neediness is dread on the grounds that numerous destitute individuals come up short on the mental fortitude to set up any business which can procure them benefit. I think on the off chance that we need to be effective throughout everyday life, at that point we should be center around whatever we are doing and furthermore be a danger conveyor on the grounds that lone danger carrier makes it throughout everyday life or becomes rich.

Yeah mate you are perfect right. If we need success we should take risk in our life other wise we will not be successfull. Every successfull people's taken a lot of risk in their life. So go and take risk and achieve success.

A lot of people want to become successful and they don't want to take any risk. You need to understand that if you don't take any risk then there is no chance of becoming successful. You need to take risk to be able to gain success. You need to understand that and take the next step boldly.

This is good for the members here in this forum and also to the other people because in the world of crypto, there has a big risk to take because there has an money involved so you need to take it to be successful in terms of having a huge amount of money.

Absolutely right. Nothing comes without getting a stand and risk. We should all overcome our fears in order to achieve whatever we want. We must overcome the fear that js holding us back from achieving our goals wether its the fear of failure or the fear of thinking that I'm not good enough. Everybody is unique in their own ways and posses a special speciality in something out there in the world. We just need to figure out our way for achieving our goals. Wishing you everyone that may you people overcome your fears that are holding you back.

• +2 1

Yes dear friends absolutely if you want to get success then there is no doubt we have to take risk I think this is the first step of success so you should take risk if you wanted  to gain  a profit from this site then you do trading it's a good way of getting profit and this is the most important thing that everyone wants.

Yes, I want to be successful. To be successful I am willing to take any risk.  If you want to be successful by doing something, there will be obstacles in the way. So if you want to be successful, you have to overcome that obstacle and be successful. Even if you work with risk, you can be successful.

My different your question is very good because if you want to become a successful person in your life you have to take some risk in my life because risky is life always return off so if you want to become a successful person in life don't blame that person don't  lame exuses you andover card and then you have to be successful person in your Life ok good bye I think so much.

It is essential to take risks in this life, nothing is easy and if we want to be successful we have to know and be prepared to take risks. I have been preparing for some time for when it comes time to take risks, to be well prepared and to assume it in a better way.

• +2 1

Success is very difficult to gain.if we wanna success in life than we should always be ready to face risks and try to handle them.we should not feel fear in taking risks.these paves the way of success.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I've said before that risks are the part of this digital criteria. We can't stop taking risks over here because the things on this digital trading playground is just unpredictable. No one knows that what's going to happen in the very next moment. So we should take risk in order to learn and grow in a best way. 

No doubt, Success doesn't come naturally. If you want to succeed, you must go. You can never succeed without it. You can never succeed if you don’t take risk.

Yes,you are right dear. We need to get bring success in life. For this,we have to take risks so that we can get the proper path of life. Indeed i believe that risk is an important part of human life.                 

Dear friend, your success is here, and with this specific encryption, you can achieve your goal through your self-confidence and determination to reach the goal and earn money in the coming days with every effort and daily activity.

• +1 1

Thank you buddy, @Mahi2021. You are absolutely right, sometimes we have to be strong enough to take risks because as traders/investors risk is our biggest challenge. There is no easy way to avoid risks if we need to earn profit, but we can learn some good strategies and they'll help us at least to reduce risk when we're ready to take it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes you are right my friend, don't fear to take a risk. Be a brave be able to bear a loss. Don't give up at any failure. Try to work hard here and gain your knowledge and experience.

Success is in taking risks. For every task there are two possibilities: Achievement or loss. But those who are just afraid of their failure can't make any achievement. If they are survivers they will definitely go for this task with positive attitude and bravery. Such people are always successful in future with their remarkable achievement stories.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes you are right friend if we need to be successful in life then we should not fear to take risk we need to be hard working and dedicated and we should also be serious in what so ever we are doing because hard work will always lead us to success and taking risk in making investment without fearing to fail is the best 

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. According to me success is very important . some sites are fake for earned but I believe that crypto currency is best for everyone.