You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

The title of the topic is really strong.That take risks to be a successful person .so mate takerisk to get success never try to be in your comfert zone.As when you remain in a circle you will never be able to achive more and more.

Hello my friend, and thank you for this very beautiful speech. Indeed, there is no success without risk. Even if failure and mistakes come with this risk, but do not be afraid, these things will strengthen you and help you to succeed in the end and achieve your goals

• +2 1

The words are great if we want success then we have to not to be afraid because some people become afraid and they losses thier money. And the first thing to become a success full man is that he is not afraid of taking risks because you have to take risks.

I strongly agree with you actually. More risks means more chance of success. Life is all about taking risks at first you might be afraid of taking risks but should never just try it.

Thanks for the awesome topic ....

I think just like u ... A lot of people think that if they fall once or twice they should stop working, and stop and search for the correct answers, they give up as if it is theonly  path of there life ... I think we must encourage them to progress ... You cannot reach your goals if you keep listening to your bad ideas

We should to work step by step and with interst . We should to work knowledge and Information then we will not need to talking risk .and then our work will be good and we can successful. 

thanks bro for your advice. It's an supporting  words.  It's correct  we  want success  we want to hard work then only we got the result. Hi said a quote TIME IS  UNLIMITED WEAPON  it's correct word. 

On 3/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Well its soo true one must be brave enough to take risks, and in crypto trading you have to take risks, even if you are not a crypto trader or dealing with cryptos, lets talk about normal life things in order to achieve something in life you have to be brave enough to face all the difficult situations. So you should be mentally strong too.

Most of the people think that cryptocurrencies and the world of digital money-making is corrupted and this high risky.

But this is where our future development lies.

Many people around us are making money and working in cryptocurrencies and forums.

Here you can just simply me post and on money based on your reputation, and there is also a possibility for saving your money so that you can use certain trading to make more profit.

In that aspect you have to take risk and it Is worth the profit.

• +3 1

You're right bro, but everybody doesn't have the courage to take big risks, particularly the newbies, if the newbies take big risks because, sadly, they're not failing big enough to demoralize them or even leave the crypto community.

I think this is one of the great advices I ever got from any body else. You have to take the risk or miss the opportunity if you do not ready to take risk you waste the chance and you can not succeed. So brave men take risk and become successful others will be sweapt out completely. This is life and foul truth.

• +4 1

Yes. If someone wins popularity in any area, he/she must take chances. I want to share the quotation that the greatest risk is not taking any risks, which means that if we do not take any risks, it will not move us to the road of success.

Of Course to be successful in life we should stand out from our comfort zones and willingly undertake risks. Taking risks is a part of our life. Only by taking risks we can make life more beautiful and meaningful. 

Yes you are right friend, if you want to be successful someday don’t be afraid to take a risk, risk is part of our life even if we fail just try and don’t be scared, try and try until you succeed that is our motto in life. Just keep doing, we can do it.

On 3/31/2020 at 10:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Thanks for this post. All that was written reached this important part which is what we should always remember. When we are sure about ourselves, we shouldn't back from our positions. If we are unsure, we shouldn't show any remorse or any weakness because this will be exploited. Turn every situation in our favor and don't be afraid to speak. There is risk in everything we do, we can be high risk, but we should always know what the effect of our actions can be. Have in mind the worse that can happen, as it can happen any time.

Yes, I also believed. It is true every time you risk your money but this forum doesn't b fear about you.  because your money can secure and earn a huge amount of money I also gain knowledge about your forum and most also groom yourself.

Thank you for this advice Your words are correct, but not at all Not all people can be exhausted because they cannot think the same way and bear the same burden There are people who cannot bear the idea of risk and loss, as they love content and routine In the end, each of us always complements the other, there is the boss, subordinate manager and employee ....

That's right as a lot of us fear to take risk and it pulls us away from a lot of successes that might have come our way. A clear example is that a lot of people fear to invest in Cryptocurrecies when the price was low and now regret why they never invested. Let not allow our fear to hold us back.

Hello my dear friend.Yes if we want to succeed in crypto world thwn we have to take risks of cryptocurrencies because the price of currencies varies in market.There are a lot of users which become rich using cryptocurrencies but there are a lot of users which lose their money in cryptocurrencies.

Dear! Taking a risk to achieve a goal requires courage to face the fear of uncertainty. No matter the outcome, either way, we grow through the process and become more resilient and confident. Better yet, building those skills helps in taking more risks and improves the chances of achieving future goals.  Taking risks shows confidence and helps you stand out. Take risk and never give up .

I strongly agree with you ! I want to say that success is connected with risk . If someone feel fear while taking risks then he will not be able to become a successful person because risk is the first and the essential condition for the success. In every business we have to take risk otherwise we cannot become a great business man. If anyone wants  to make progress then he will have  to remove the fear from his heart.

We should act upon this beautiful quotation , "Take the risk or lose the chance". 

Taking risk is the best way which you can be successful, because NO RISK NO REWARD so if you really want to be successful you have to take risk but make sure you have goals before taking risk.

On the off chance that you need to improve, at that point obviously you need to face a few challenges. Without gambling something no better things can be accomplished really. Continuously to get something beneficial you need to accomplish something that nobody has ever done. Furthermore, for that you need to face challenges. Legwnds are not brought into the world in a day. So face challenges and improve.

Risk is necessary for getting a lot of rewards. The people who don't have dare to take risks are not likely to move to get success. So if you really want to be successful you have to take risk but make sure you have goals before taking risks, And you must take wisely risks.

Yes my brothers If you want to succeed in life, then you have to take risk. If you do not have the courage to take risk,So you cannot succeed in any field at any point in your life.If you do not take any risk because of fear, then you will not know how successful that step that I did not take because of fear could prove to be successful for me. So my brothers that is why I am saying that , If you want to succeed, then you should leave fear and move towards success and learn to take risks.