Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

Trading is not easy and not anyone can stat earning in crypto by investing without having experience and knowledge , even experts lose sometimes because in trade there are wins and there are losses and depends on the experience and strategies we follow we earn more or lose more

• +3 1

Friend, thanks for the advice, I will keep it in mind and I will surely put it to the test in order to have a plan and not run out of money so I will surely have or make a plan in case of something that happens to be protected from something that can reach me. pass as lose my money if I lose it at least have it as something saved or a plan to follow.

Yes you are right if we haven't knowledge about trading and investment then we can lose all of our money. First make plan and learn knowledge if you can do something then work hard and get your achievement. 

Yes mate Im totally agree with you. Have some plans. Look crypto has lot opportunity to earn. For this you need to learn. Gather knowledge and skill. Learn how to invest, how to trade. Take advice from experts. Never lose hope. Keep hardworking. Be optimistic. 

My brothers and sisters in this forum so long you have plans cryptocurrency will protect you from poverty,all you need to do is to have a good plan, but if you are the type that withdraw your funds you earn in crypto start making of it unnecessarily you must cry of poverty, but when you have plans you are out of poverty, thanks.

World of wisdom, their is enough please from crypto currency, is helping alots in the future, because is really valuable now, is bring more profits in the next years nowadays, bitcoin will have lots rise.

Cryptocurrency is a tool that can be used in fighting poverty only if it is used the right way. It entails a lot of practice and determination for you to succeed in this field. If the right tools are learnt such as mining, investing and trading, with diligence , you are on the right track oit of poverty.

I am agree with you,If we want to be successful in our life, then we should put that thing in our mind first and plan accordingly and when you walk on that path to achieve your purpose, then you have to work very hard on it and be patience.we should hope that one day we will get our future plan.

• +4 1

Thank you for this encouragement, I am currently trying to do learning about trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. I find some things difficult to understand because I am new, but my friends help me. For this is true, I think that the person who sets a clear goal and a good plan to reach this goal will definitely reach it.

I agree with you. Without planing, you can not be successful in crypto field. You have to make proper plan and achieve enough knowledge for this. You have to know very well about trading or investing on crypto-currencies if you do not want yo lose money. First step is always hard. At first, it can hard for you but after having a proper knowledge and plan, you can be successful in this field.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

Crypto world is one the leading place where people can acieve their goals and can imorove their life style. Crypto currency world has a lot of growth oppertunities for everyone. If we earn deep knowledge and work accordingly then we can do investment and trading at right time.

Hi dear mate your encouraging words are really helpful for us. You are right that if we have plans then we have a way to achieve these goals and if plans are linked with digital marketing then obviously crypto will help a lot.

Crypto has given us the opportunity to excel in life and keep far distance away from poverty as it offers us better returns when we invest wisely and keep away from greed. Crypto is the best way to be successful with ease.

I definitely agree with you friend. If we have a good plan in cryptocurrencies we will definitely gain profits from it. People becomes millionaires and billionaires through investing in cryptocurrencies. Having good plans will protect us from poverty. 

One of the best ways of an annual income in this modern world is without a doubt investing and trading in cryptocurrencies. what you have mentioned is true to an extent if you are really knowledgeable and an expert in cryptocurrency trading then it will certainly be an asset to you even during poverty.

Hello.. Certainly, trading or investing needs an appropriate plan. Like patience and lack of greed and the most important idea is to manage your capital successfully so learn well before getting into this business

You are right that we all have a plan here.  Only then will we be able to succeed in grace and earn a lot of profit in the future.  If we don't have a call, we can't reach a specific place.  It will not benefit us much.  So we should start any work by planning

• +1 1

On 3/31/2020 at 7:08 AM, kizz said:

Yes I agree with you, if you have a patience, hard work and effort, you can earn a lot in crypto. Also, you need to study yourself first in crypto by gathering some information about it.

Well said,  👌 dear as we knew that for seeking something new we should keep calm and pateince. We should try our best to get the goals. There is nothing for them who don't try and give up.😥 But it is not good we collect informations first then work accourdingly.

@kizz

Yeah right now crypto is protecting us from Corona. l mean it is so danger to get out from home. But it is not exaggeration that, without going out life is boring, and we need money for living. We can earn with crypto 🙂 It is so good really. Thanks.

• +13
  • +23
  • +41
  • +51
Useful or interesting

You are absolutely right friend cryptotalk is protecting us from corona, because it keep us indoor, and safety because if we decided to go out its another case,buh its not exaggeration that,without going out life is totally boring,we need money for living, we can earn withcrypto.thanks.

• +1

Frankly, my plan to advantage encryption is to work in forums and acquire capital from them, after which to shop for currencies at cheap costs and keep them till the fee rises and obtain proper earnings from shopping for and storing

Yeah you're right, have plans and cryptotalk will protect you from poverty.

We are time when you can't go out freely unlike before covid-19.

With cryptotalk, you keep yourself busy indoor to earn some money for future use.

Dear friend you are totally right if we do any work we need proper planning without planning we cant this is important for us