Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

Yes dear mate you are very right that if you are patience and hard work you can get a lot of from crypto because it is a best way to earn money and you can invest your money on this Platform and earn a lot of profit from it. 

• +3 1

Thank you senior most member, yes i too am planning to spend earning in trading platform . I never wish to success at first try , but atleast am trying and one day i will Achieve my goal .

Yes I accept with this saying and is also a believed one that is hard working and also believed with this will really succeed with the earning in this great platform. This is all to accept and be dedicated to so the job with that one will yeild it result.

• +1 1

Dear @Calvinpriva yes, absolutely we can solve our finincial problems by working on this very good platform this forum is the best way for learning by working on this forum we improve our mind ability 

Dear @Calvinpriva yes, absolutely we can solve our finincial problems by working on this very good platform this forum is the best way for learning by working on this forum we improve our mind ability 

• +3 1

Hello my friend, of course I have plans. I will collect some money from the forum and from other sites and trade and increase the money and then open a company that I will be its owner. Nobody starts from the top. We must climb the ladder step by step

• Useful or interesting 1

That is right mate. Planning is really important not only in trading and investment but also in other aspects of life. There is a saying that says if you fail to plan, then you are planning to fail. Without proper plan for your trading and investment, you will only end up failing and loosing all your money.

very well saying . Patience is step which pull us towards success we always do hard working and make a lot of efforts never give up always try to do every impossible in to possible 

Excellent topic and in particular I think that knowledge and organization are essential to avoid failure. It is as simple as creating short, medium and long term plans and training in the world of commerce to gain experience and be well founded when making your own decisions. We all start making mistakes and mistakes are what actually lead us to acquire the experience. And my advice is to divide what is produced in order to always create an investment savings plan.

• +1 1

It is not a shame to fail, but the shame is to surrender. Cheating will protect you from poverty, but the issue requires patience, hard work, defining your desired goals precisely and focusing on them to reach our goals. We must always be patient to make money

In life we should have plans  because creating plans would help us alot , so in crypto we should always try to plans and strategies our trading method , just like monitoring the market and but when it's low and trade. 

Yes of course, you are right and I'm in the same opinion with you, cryptocurrency always help and give opportunity to be the main boss of your self rather than to be under someone else, but we have to be patient and hard working in other to benefits from it, by the way investment in cryptocurrency always help but we have to knowledgeable and having much experience about it before falling into the world of it in other to avoid losing.,

thanks pro for this useful post really I trade btc and another crypto currencies but I always lose some of my money because I don't have any experience for trading.

In fact, this is right, we need to have goals for everything we would want to do in future because we can't record anything without goals but lose money if it was in companies.

• +2 1

Its truse dear i was very worred before because i am a student and have many expences.But thanks to crypto from the time i started working qith it i am earning good profit now i have managed all my expences of hostal you are right if we have plans and we work hard we can get rid of poverty in no time.

I think you are absolutely right. Before we act on anything, we must have a plan. With cryptocurrencies, before we make a trade, we need to set a good strategy, think about the risks, and think about even the worst possibility.

22 hours ago, Muhammad asim5 said:

by working on this forum we improve our mind ability

This part is amazing, @Muhammad asim5. I agree with what you said, as traders and investors we should have a place where we can discuss different crypto materials together so that our mind can be active all the time. That is why I always say it's good to be as one family is forum forum despite our ranks for a better learning the forum growth.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Investing in crypto currency in this 21st century is a very wise decision. I remember, a friend told me about crypto currency ten years ago and I never took him serious, today, I'd wish I actually listen to him back then. The earlier one start to invest in crypto currency, the better and brighter the future of such a person. 

This is true. For success we all have any specific goal and start working according to it. Crypto talk gives us many opportunities to better our future. We all have to avail these opportunities. The main thing is to stick with our goals.

You are absolutely right @Crypto_lover. Many people do not get benefits from cryptocurrencies because they invest normally, they invest without any plan so they do not have a proper way to collect profit and that is why they never move forward. So it is good to prepare a good plan before starting this crypto journey.

Truly I concur with you, in the event that you have a tolerance, difficult work and exertion, you can procure a great deal in crypto. Likewise, you need to consider yourself first in crypto by social affair some data about it.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

How are you doing, hope you are all okay. There is one thing that will make you fail or win in this crypto journey, everything which you need to do and make it successful you must have a plan for it before starting. Many of us we are failing and get loss in trading or investing with other methods in crypto because we don't have plans. 

Trading is just like other business which we are doing in our daily live's and we always plan them from how we will start and also we remember that in business there is profit and loss. So, we plan all things even what to do if we get loss, but in crypto trading many of us don't plan anything, we just start to trade and thats why we lost many times.

You are not late, i was just like you. Lost every time when i trade because of no plans! But now i earn good profit everyday through trading bitcoin with peer to peer method and you can do i it too. Have plans for your trades and you will earn an expected profits.

Hi bro! 😊 

You are absolutely right. You give very important information to the members who have not planned before starting it. But now you had told them they would know about trading in this forum.

You are very right friend, in my opinion in this business we will have many casualties but we will also have excellent achievements that would overshadow those casualties, it is majestic to know that we will be able to grow with perseverance.

yes you are all right and ofcourse cryptotalk prtect us from poverty because it gives us money and its our luck the price in a market and how much we earn . We just have to work hard daily and avoid negetive reputation. 

Well said brother @Umar 1619, profit requires a good plan and patience, without that we can miss the profit and earn loss. That is why we should learn everything about cryptocurrencies, by learning everything we will know how to prepare a better plan for our investments which will be easy for us to earn profit. 

Thank you brother, wishing you all the best as well. 

I think your proper plannings will prevent you from poor performance in life, I'm urging my fellow newbies to plan very well towards there stay in this forum because this could be thehe source for eliminating poverty in our lives, thank you senior for this nice article.