Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

Sometime opportunities in cryptocurrencies are losr due to lack of knowledge. But as experience is gained you become more and more profitable.

Since last year I have been experimenting with cryptocurrencies, and if I feel lucky, of course I need to learn a lot, since all the knowledge I have is empirical and I have also met people in this world that when talking to them it is very interesting what they They have learned and everything you learn, however it is not that I have earned much, but I am also aware that in the cryptocurrency ecosystem everything has its time.

If I consider myself lucky to know the world of Crypto before other people do. It seems to me that crypts are one of the best inventions of this century. Seeing governments and bankers being hit in the tower with virtual currency is a dream.
Plus the opportunity to make a profit outside the traditional commercial structure.

Hello Friends, I think I am very new to this and I think that if I will be lucky with some Airdrops or with trading, I think you have to be persistent and always be informed, accept risks and have a touch of luck.

Everyone tries their best, it has nothing to do with the fact that I found out soon, and this does not matter. When your side tries something, it is more successful.

Yes and no, that is, I have had my good profits in the exchanges but also many losses so it is difficult to say the highest profit I have had is with the nano cryptocurrency that I earn close to $ 4000 I consider it a stroke of luck although It has not happened to me again, however I keep trying waiting for another stroke of luck like the first or maybe much better

I still do not feel so lucky with cryptocurrencies because now it is necessary to understand about it and work to be with a stable economy based on cryptocurrencies.

The truth is that if I feel lucky and blessed, for me it is one of the best not to say the best way to invest money, there is no simpler way to invest than this modality and with the comfort of being in your own home with your family. The most important thing does not require so much time of dedication, just knowing what to invest in and the right safe and reliable site! this is the new age

I do not consider myself sortario more than all methodical since when I see an air lick I document very well before starting a record or recommending a friend. But if it is true that I have done well in many aidrop because I have obtained from 1 usd to 80 usd in different promotional tokens of course.

On 3/30/2020 at 7:50 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

In general, if I consider myself lucky in the world of cryptocurrencies.

There are several reasons, one of them is the possibility of obtaining benefits through smart investments with the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies.

Being able to exchange cryptocurrencies for another or fiat currency from anywhere in the world is a privilege.

It is also a privilege to be trained in new technologies and digital platforms that facilitate commercial operations beyond our country borders.

I don't consider myself lucky through my life this "world" as I like to call it has always been "near" me but I never took an interest till now I just think it was a natural progress on my part since I would always hang around people that either talked about it or I would see it be mentioned in some fashion.
Do I think that by virtue of being here now in the future something might happen that's beneficial? yeah but I don't think something that's truly big would happen I think that time has already gone by but I'm still new so who knows my perspective might change in time let it be me finding something worthwhile to invest like a madman or something completely different

Well, I feel lucky just having entered the world of cryptocurrencies and learning from them, I want to continue learning from them.

Many people will regret not waiting prepared in time when cryptocurrencies are the economy that is in all the pap and fiat money begins to lose value, those of us who are preparing when that time comes we will have a great advantage because We will already be doing business in cryptocurrencies while others will just be learning the basics.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

No, I don't. Because in the crypto field I lost a lot of money. In the crypto market all coins and tokens always fluctuate. I saw many people getting profit through investing  on crypto coins. But when I invest in a coin it go dump.. And I almost lost $700 USD in this last month.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I consider myself very lucky.Because I had the opportunity to write about such a good mining site.

Furthermore, this is not a recommendation or advice to mine, refrain from mining, invest in, avoid like the plague, or do anything related to cryptocurrencies, or anything else at all, for that matter.

Additionally, this article is not a criticism of cryptocurrencies or the mining thereof. It’s an account of my experiences, which may/may not be helpful to others. The goal is to be balanced and informative.

Several friends and acquaintances have asked about my experiences mining cryptocurrency (also referred to in this article as mining crypto). So, we’ll explore this topic in some detail.

This post contains stories, lessons, and explanations — we’ll explore mining at a high level, as well as at a technical level. This is not a how-to article, and it’s not full of code, but it points out a lot of useful tidbits for those who may just be getting started with mining. Those tidbits can be hard to find, and they can make the difference between frustration and progress.

Well, luck in this world of cryptocurrencies does not hurt. However, I think luck lies in being at the right time to seize an opportunity. And for that you have to read a lot and study the behavior of currencies.

Я считаю, что мне очень повезло, потому что я смог узнать мир криптографии и криптовалют, потому что у меня будет большое место в этом мире, когда люди узнают эту область в будущем.

Now i dont think i have been lucky as I discovered it recently and i have lost a lot of opportunities but i'm sure that in few years i will think that i will have been lucky for being in this world for the incoming years

On 30/3/2020 at 7:50, SuperCrypto said:

¿Te consideras afortunado de conocer el mundo de Crypto antes que otras personas en este mundo?
¿Y espera que tenga un lugar especial entre las personas cuando descubran tarde los beneficios de las criptomonedas y las oportunidades que han perdido al ignorarlas?

Of course my friend. Just for being here on this platform full of knowledge and also I have won and lost many crypto raffles just as I have won and lost trading operations in cryptocurrencies and stocks. Of course I can be more fortunate and that is what I am working on. Luck!

haha no of course.i lost so many money with trading but i m a miner on yobit now . i m earning so good money every day.

I'm not very lucky in the crypto world, because i didnt got very good profit from it. But there is hope that this will be possible in the future when I gain some experience.

Yes, I feel fortunate to know this world of cryptocurrencies since I previously made an investment in Bitcoins which was a success for me.

I haven't had that much luck in the crypto world so far. No matter what I do, it's always wrong, except for 2 times when I was lucky. Otherwise I am probably not the good gamer who has a good nose for cryptos.

I guess i am not :) I've tried trading for a several times, but always it was a fiasko. First time I lost 100$, but i thought it was because of lack of experience, second time i've gainn some profit, but not enough and after a while lost those money too. Now i'm going to be more careful and won't use any of risky instruments. If this drop will be succesfull, i'm going to invest some of the profit into bitcoin and hold for a couple of months.