Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

On 3/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

yes @SuperCrypto.. I'm lucky that i join this plateform.  As I'm new but i get too much knowledge about crypto.  This site is very newly for me.  I don't have any idea before i join this site. My good luck🤗🏿

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Yaah, obviously i feel lucky enough to work this crypto site.I feel very proud to be a member of this forum. Because it gives me a great opportunity at the same time to learn and earn.I am a students. I work this site as a part time job and earn money easily.I also learn many things and get many information about crypto currency. 

• +4 1

Undoubtedly, I consider myself lucky for the simple fact of participating in this type of forum on platforms such as yobit that invite me to increase my capital. I am without a doubt a fortune that, when well used, generates many joys.

I think that you could put me inside the lucky guy category because I found this platform and now I am working in this forum. I can earn some money by sending positive comments. there are many opportunities in cryptocurrency that we should not miss them.

@SuperCrypto I'm feel so so happy to find himself here because I never see such a outstanding online platform in my whole life experiences .  Now I feel proud on my self to find here.  It's  a best way for collecting the bitcoin currency easily without any investement and also for learning about the crypto.

• +4 1

I have made a lot of profit since I joined the cryptocurrency because I trade through crypto.I have been able to earn a lot of money with cryptocurrency so I consider myself lucky in the world of cryptocurrency.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

@SuperCrypto Yes, I'm very lucky to be here. I want to thank the author from my heart to creating this site and also be happy to be a member here before many people of the world even don't know what is crypto currency, Every day the demand and value of bitcoin is raising so this site and this site's member will be rich soon, that I think. Thanks for the post brother.

I feel that I was very lucky because last year I was very ugly with the pandemic, I did not have any income until I managed to obtain fractions of btc and played some games on blockchain networks, so I started in this forum. a lot and I feel very lucky to belong to him.

yes i think I'm i join crypto 20 days ago but now i learned and earn much from this platform i think I'm lucky here trading always depends on your luck knowledge of everything not always work luck is main point of human 

Yes, I consider myself a little lucky in the crypto world. Because I know exchanges, virtual currencies, and the transactions to be made with them. I think I am lucky when there are many people who have just heard these words. I have been trading and earning money in the crypto world for 2 years.

I am new in this side. But my friend was told me about this wonderful forum. Now l feel it is original great forum. l am hearing form my friend, it is learning and great earnings side. I am very happy to be here.😊😊

Good day,  is a new member,  joined recently,  so I think I am among the futunate people to have heard and register on this great platform,  I I think I am very lucky.. 

Yes, I am glad to be in the world of cryptocurrency, because there are many people I do not know yet. But I put them first. But I know a lot of money, even more. Coding experience allows me to gain experience.

I am using this platform to earn some money by sending informative comments and also I am getting more knowledge from it, So I can call myself a lucky guy. By having the proper knowledge we can get a lot of benefit from this platform and crypto coins.

As a beginner on crypto currency, yes i considered my self lucky on crypto world, because I am learning alots on crypto currency. 

• +1 1

Yes honestly I consider myself lucky to come in this platform because this site is very helpful for me I can get alot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies from this site and In addition we can earn a money to fulfill our needs

• +4 1

Welcome my friend. For me, I consider myself one of the lucky ones because, I joined this forum and had the opportunity to work, to gain financial and knowledge. I wish everyone good luck.

On 3/30/2020 at 11:46 PM, Virgil dijk said:

My dear friend am really so lucky coming across cryptocurrencies and am really greatful I have really gained so much from. Crypto  and I know in future I would make much wealth from crypto and people who would discover about crypto lately will see me as one of the top wealthy crypto trader.

Dear friends I feel I am lucky because crypto give me a chance to take a step toward the success and the days are not  far when  I cover the distance between me and success but don't forget nothing is given to man in free we should have to work for it and then we find it.

Hello mate your post is very well I feel myself very lucky because I am the part of this great forum I have many friends on this forum and I get a lot of knowledge from this great forum thank you very much.

• +2 1

Yes I can speak lucky to myself.because here I know about trading and cryptocurrencies. My friends are not know about Crypto currency but I know and have experience in Crypto currency.  I am lucky because here chance to me for joining this.

Yes friends I feel lucky to work at cryptotalk. Because here I earn and learn knowledge about cryptocurrency. Crypto has a great future . It is very helpful for needy people. It helps me a lot in my difficult time . 

Of course I consider myself lucky in the crypto world because I have come to know about the world to crypto than other people in this world. Many people of this world don't know about the crypto currency properly but I have known about the crypto world from this forum so I am very thankful to this forum. 

• +3 1

Very luky because some want to play along and get income they have no time and capability to do so, am luky I also know how to manage my time to do my duty, and I have the ability of understanding

• +1 1

On 3/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Yes dear @SuperCrypto i am considering myself very lucky to be a part of crypto because i am learning a lot of knowledge and information about cryptocurencies because it is an amazing platform. I am feeling very sad because I discover it late. Best wishes for all 😊. @Zezo @Sania84

Definitely yes. In fact, I wish I knew before. Because this job has a really positive effect on people's lives. Many people make a living just by doing this job. I think the sooner they discover it, the better.