Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

Yes I consider myself lucky to be at this forum. It is really very amazing platform to earn online. 20 comments per day and 50 likes per day are very easy to do. It is manageable.

Yes ofcourse!,i've consider myself lucky for joining crypto currency because one can make earnings,apart from the earnings and profits you can also gain more knowledge about bitcoins,digital currencies and many more

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Because of this we are able to learn a lot and make money.  It helps our family financially.  So I feel very comfortable working on it.  Thank you.

I consider myself very lucky to join the world of crypto. This is a very good platform for learning And earnings for a students. I still have many friends who are not working on crypto But my experience is very good on crypto and I am advising many of my friends to come on this platform. Because I feel so lucky by working on this platform  

• +3 1

I only find myself lucky because I am working here and earning some money here without making most of the mistakes that I have done in the past and also I am here to get some crypto and I am lucky.

I am very proud to join Cryptotalk platform. I consider myself very lucky to be on this platform. This platform is no less than a blessing. We can get knowledge from here and at the same time make money. Our skills have greatly increased. We can improve our future by investing in this platform. You can meet the tuition fees by working on this platform. I like this platform and I will never give up.

• Useful or interesting 1

Considering my self lucky because I know crypto is not the word for it. Considering myself lucky because I am trading and gaining profits is the word for it. I have a little amount of investments that pays back really well. Sometimes my gains on this platform as well seemingly do look lucky to me and I enjoy it all

On 3/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Yes, I feel myself lucky being a part of this platform because I'm learning many new things everyday about which I was never aware before. 

• +1 1

Yes firstly I don't any thing about crypto but now when I'm in the crypto so I consider myself a lucky but special as user of cryptotalk. So it so the my best choice I think. So love it and care it.

Yes! I feel likely in the world of crypto.because its an easy way to earn money.

We can get knowledge and experience in this platform so I consider myself luckily for joining cryptotalk.i'm very thankful to crypto for providing us great opportunity to earn money.thanks crypto at all.

Absolute yes. I'm one of the lucky guy on Earth. I do appreciate my friend that introduced me to crypto currency. Since when I start trading in crypto currency I have ever for once regret may involvement in crypto world. Now that I'm in, my target it to earn big in the coming year of 2021. Best of luck to all.

Yes, i agree!

But looking at it from another angel, it is not very important to acknowledge first or late, the important thing is you should acknowledge either its first or late than others. Because if you know first then definitely its your duty to tell others also the benefits you are getting!

To be honest, I suppose that there is no luck in this field, because most part of success depends on hard work, as it is extremely important to explore everything properly and invest afterwards. It also includes other departments apart from trading, such as airdrops and different referral campaigns.

Yes I have considered my self very lucky in the Crypto Talk too many times. Because the Crypto Talk has very impressive and the good options to make the online money than the other sites.

Hello fellows I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that yes we are lucky as such as we because someones tell us about crypto talk but many people don't know about crypto

The future is digital and it is better to get into digital world as soon as possible. the cryptocurrency is best form of digital future so you should come to this forum as early as possible so it increases the chances of increasing knowledge and wealth as well.

• +2 1

Yes, I am lucky and very happy to have entered the world of electronic currencies, and certainly when I become an expert in this field I will help all new people using the site. 

I think that I am lucky because I discovered this world before some people, and I see that I will be better than others because I have gained more news from them ..
I advise everyone to enter this field because it will become a reality in the near future

• +1 1

On 3/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you consider yourself lucky to know the world of Crypto earlier than other people in this world?
And do you expect that you will have a special place among people when they late discover the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the opportunities they have missed by ignoring them?

Yes sir I feel lucky for being a part of this great platform. This amazing and ideal platform is very lucky and very important for me. During this pandemic time I was worried about my livelihood. But you to this amazing platform I am able to earn my livelihood.

Edited by Mishi Lorana

i think its not any thing ...

.  we consider lucky or sonetihing.because it is a plate form..thoe many people are used in a different way some are try to learn

.  .  .  anf some .  are try to learn and earn in tbe same way..

so.i think it is adifferent thing.

Cryptocurrency is our future. I consider myself lucky to be a part of this amazing world. Not only me but all members of this forum are lucky. It encourages us to be financially independent. beside that this platform is a good way for learn and earn.

• +2 1

This forum is the first one that I used to join here.I feel lucky to be here in crypto world and also to be e a part of crypto talk. I got to learn about a lot of things about crypto world. So this forum is actually helping us a lot 

I'm new here and I found out crytotalk a few days ago but I'm glad I found out it quickly. It is a great platform, A platform that will teach you a lot as well as it will definitely increase your knowledge about trading world.  Not only that, but it will also give you a good amount of money for your work. That's why I consider myself lucky that I found out about it soon. 

Yes off course i consider myself luck on this forum. Because I'm learning and earning in same time. I'm learning about different thing which have value in wide scope such as about trading.with this i can start and can earn more . I can earn from post which make me good in my opinion sharing.so  feel luck and i think everyone think that he is luck that he select cryptotalk. 

On 3/30/2020 at 5:50 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Yes I am lucky to know about this world before any of my friend. I was looking somewhere to earning money. Then I discover crypto I had a little knowledge about bitcoin but I didn't know anything about crypto. Now how popular the crypto currency is becoming I have to say I am very very lucky. And the knowledge I am gathering from this forum will help me in the future.