Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

I do not know if it is enough to have money and i am ahead of them but i know a lot about currency and besides learning cryptocurrencies.

Yes my dear friend I consider myself a lucky because I continue to make money and as of now I do not experience any problems related to crypto. i will have a greate place in this world when people know this field in the future .

I am new here but i want to tell you that this forum is blessing for me.At first i was not too much intrested but as a time goes i worked here and realize that this forum is not all about money.This is the great forum to learn also we can gain knowledge there and prove ourself a great man .And you know i asked to my friends that who knows about cryptoworld and they did not know anything about this world.so i am fortunate that i joined this forum and knowing about digital world.This is the great experience so far.

Yes of course i feel so lucky that i am the part of cryptoworld.From this i get interesting knowledge and also earn from it.It gives us so much benefit.In future i want to learn more about it.I will also tell my friends about cryptoworld. 

Hello my friend, there is no relationship to luck in the world of cryptography, currency trading depends on experience and practice, and you need at least a year to get enough trading experience

I am smashing the crypto world for myself this discovery and a very positive process. This discovery allows me to develop, look at the world more globally, experience and learn. I recommend all other users to plunge into this world.

I am new here in crypto talk but already I feel I am lucky. Though I don't get paid yet, I have come to touch in many new thing what I didn't know. I developed in my writing skill in english.

yes I consider myself very lucky that I joined the crypto talk organization because there I can earn money online without investment and with investment and it is very useful for earning money

Obviously I am fortunate, I joined this market, and afterward I wanted that I would have joined previously, yet the individuals i heard wrong things and information  about bitcoin joining the forum and learnt a lot about crypto

hardworking and skills are most important things then your luck if you will work hard you will achieve success try tk find good contentand do profitablepost.

I am so lucky because I found this platform and now I am using this forum to get more knowledge and earn some money by posting useful and informative comments. there are many opportunities in crypto sphere that we can get by being lucky.

No am not lucky i am trying to make a bitcoin and trading with this in many other app but my luck is not with me my experience is in field of dijetal currency their are lost of patients are required 

Yes... I'm so lucky in crypto world...because it's easier to earn.. Easy to learn from this site... It's full of knowledge and I gain more information about this crypto world... You are right I'm proud  to be part of this great forum of ... 40% of the crypto claimers worldwide..I did see someone earn in the way ..  lucky to catch up that rare opportunity...luck!😁

Edited by Amra Rehman

Being here is a great opportunity and can gladly say am lucky to be a member here. With the way people are commenting am sure I will also be lucky.

Is not everyone has the same luck, I was appreciated who introduced me to this platform in the first time and mandatory that manage the activities of the platform also, I really appreciate to been in this group, I haven't making money yet but I have gained lots of knowledge and experience on the forum.

Of course, my friend
I am lucky that I will enter the field of cryptocurrencies and make profits through dealing in them and enter me in a new world for the security of my future in this world

Definitely I think I am somewhat fortunate in the field of crypto in light of the fact that I had a great deal of effective exchanges on Yobit and I brought in very great cash from this forum which helped me a lot so yeah for a person like me can have many possibilities and a good amount of income.

I never thought in my life that i would be exploring this paltfom too. Unlucky are those who don't even have idea about this kind of genuine platform. I hope more new members join this platform and contribute well.

Definitely I think I am somewhat fortunate in the field of crypto on the grounds that I had a ton of fruitful exchanges on Yobit and I brought in very great cash from this karma of mine. Yet at the same time, I need more cash and more karma!

Yes I was looking for real and exploring platform 

My search is completed 

Cryptotalk is best ever platform where you can learn about many things 

I was unable to know about digital platform

By This forum I have gain so much knowledge about Cryptocurency and Wallets 

It's best ever Platform with real Information 

Considering your facts I will think myself as lucky to know about crypto

As the world is fasly going toward cryptocurrency the day is not far behind when we will see the the use of crypto in every sector.So we have to learn how to use it sooner or later to cope up with this world. 

Yes i consider myself lucky in cryptoworld because i am learning so many things from it.I am gaining knowledge from it.And i am earning also in this pandemic so i feel glad to have cryptoworld in my life.  

I feel very fortunate to be here in the world of cryptocurrencies because, in my opinion, I believe that I found a totally new world that I did not know existed before and they had not told me that it existed until with my own eyes I saw this world going from new and fresh information that is renewed day by day and there is more.

Yes I considered me a fortunate person being a part of this community. As I will earn after completing my first 100 posts but I have learnt too much about cryptocurrency and also other affairs in a short period. I felt lucky.

Yes I consider myself one of the luckiest person who got an opportunity to utilize my time and efforts in a better way . This forum is providing us an opportunity to earn and learn at the same time . I'm having a great knowledge of forum and cryptocurrency through this platform. I'm very fortunate to be here .