Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

I wasted two years of my life sitting at home .. Today I wish I had entered the world of crypto since that time .. I am now 23 I am not sad because the time is mine and yes I have found myself here .. Someday I will get to what I want ..

Yes i consider lucky ourself in the crypto world because crypto world learn amd earn at the same time .in this plat forum i am learn very well becuase i think the futurr is the crypto world .In the crypto world we meet every people having experiemce ,knowldge and worth of the cryptoworld soo i am very glad to necome a member of the crypto world i want to be able a good trader in the crypto world.

• +4 1

Yes I consider myself for being the part of this cryptotalk community. Because earlier I have been worked in many sites but they didn't work for a long time and most of them are fakes. And I have face a huge loss in these sites. But the cryptotalk is 100 Percent paying sites. And that's why I love the cryptotalk most.

• +4 1

4 hours ago, Cryptosas said:

Nice to meet everyone here I want to learn from all of you and I will like to know how the forum works. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan you are a good member here I am happy to meet you I hope you share me a guide and correct me my mistakes.

You are welcome to the forum mate, it a pleasure for me to guide the beginners , and I will do my possible best to see I guide any member that don't understand any thing which I can help here, and i am really honoured for the acknowledgement. You are welcome once again

Yes, basically! I think I am very lucky to have this platform. Because I'm using this site to get information about cryptocurrencies, yobit and bitcoins.  And I will work in this trading field and marketing. And I know about trading and marketing to make money. This is enough to make a profit on cryptoword.

I am feels so fortunate to know digital money and not just me in our all gathering individuals are fortunate, to know advantages of digital currency and we have the extraordinary occasion to acquire some digital money, we have no information then we misfortune this crypto talk procuring and don't no the exchanging, thus numerous thinks we misfortune yet now we are largely cheerful.

I am lucky.I know about the crypto currency when the price of btc was 700USD per coin.But I was too young to invest.But couple of months ago I invested 500USD on lite coin and got a pretty good profit.Currently I invested my money in litecoin.Hope I will be lucky again.

i do lucky to this cryptotalk forum because in this kind of campaign im earning some knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also im earning some money on my own opinions and ideas that im posting here many people lucky about this cryptotalk and this forum is a big help to all of us here.

As you probably are aware now we cannot see who give us response then its difficult to hold those spammer who utilize numerous record to get installment.. Yet, to the extent I realize that this discussion specialized chairman such a great amount of dynamic to discover various record.. So I think on the off chance that any part do this terrible thing, at that point most assuredly he will get prohibited yet we likewise attempt to discover spammer. 

No. I don't consider myself lucky. Because when I join this forum the rate of talk token crashed very badly. And the double payment system has been also disable. Then how can I feel myself luck on this forum.

But I am proud to be the part of cryptotalk community. When day I will feel myself lucky on crypto world.

I feel lucky to be here in crypto world and also to be a part of Cryptotalk  campaign . This forum is actually helping a lot of new members . This forum is first one  that i used to join here .  I learn lot of things about crypto word . I feel so lucky  I used Cryptotalk .

Yes I consider myself  lucky to be in talk. It's a good earning site. We can learn good article writing. Anyone can progress their  knowledge on article writing trough this site. Also this site is full of good informations. It's a user-friendly and easy earning site for all types of people.

Definitely it's a wonderful opportunity for me to be a part of cryptotalk and cryptoworld. Apart form earning benefits, I get a lumpsum knowledge of cryptgraphy, crypto currency which is quite amazing. Right now I'm a student and all this is going to benefit me in the future and I feel proud to stand ahead of others as I'm in this platform and will continue in this.

I don't think so. no doubt luck is also the factor of success but it is all about your knowledge, hardwork and talent which can also change your luck. so these are the main factors on which success is dependent. yes sometimes we consider ourselves lucky alsom

• Useful or interesting 1

friend i am new here so at that time how i can consider myself a lucky person in cryptoworld  but yes in future i will see what have i earn from this forum. but yes i am considering one thing that i will get good knowledge and experience from this site.

• Useful or interesting 1

As I am beginner in this cryptoworld so I am note sure that I am lucky or not but I am pretty sure I can be lucky at the front of peoples when I say I earned money from the platform of cryptotalk , then I feel proud myself and show a way to earn on this platform which is lucky for me.

So I can say after 100 posts I earned some money from this platform which will be lucky time for me.

I as a person in the flock of my friends happen to be the most knowledgeable in term of crypto currencies. I really would say I count myself lucky in crypto world, most especially finding myself here with you experts where I can always learn from.

I feel lucky and unlucky at the same time, because i discovered this world eairlier than most of the people. But i had a chance to invest bitcoin early days but i didn't invest because unfortunately i wasn't aware of the potentiol of bitcoin, but i beileve we have a bright future we can still make good profit.

• +5 1

Yeah why not my friend we can see in our daily life many people makes their success in the world from crypto talk search them on Google and from our seniors we learn how to get  more profitable like money from crypto talk. so you should work hard first and then get money. so you will post it crypto talk is lucky for me thank you.

Greetings. I had my profits and I had my losses. And I learned many lessons from my mistakes. Day after day, my losses started to get smaller and my gains get higher. And I made many friends in crypto world and together we make trades, chat, share experiences and opportunities so yes, I think I am lucky that I am learning to gain money. Thanks for this nice topic and have a nice evening.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes I consider myself too much lucky as a part of cyptotalk world.this is such an amazing site and platform of knowledge and earning.we remain in touch with the creative ideas of people.morever we will be able to get great information about crypto currency.

• +1 1