Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Do you consider yourself lucky in crypto world?

In general yes, I count myself lucky. The biggest thing is that I could find such place for earning which bring me profit. But I had my ups and downs and currently I'm not so well due to panic buying/selling, but I believe everything is going to be better one day. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In particular if I feel lucky to have entered the world of cryptocurrencies at a good time. I would not feel comfortable knowing that others are late in the future, rather I am dedicated to spreading this new economic system so that others can join in on a daily basis and can enjoy the benefits that I am obtaining today.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Yes maybe once you see that you are in this world of Cryptocurrencies, you realize that everything changes in addition to learning from this Technologies such as Blockchain Defi etc. Different types of Tokens, their uses and you are getting benefits,you know that you are having less dependence on Physical Money (bills) and I consider and I consider myself lucky because i have earned fraction  Bitcoin and Ethereum in other words I have benefited like other people thanks to Cryptocurrencies 🙂

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes of course,I gain coin from time to time but losing them I am fortunate to be in the world of cryptocurrency because I still have many friends who do not know anything about cryptocurrency but I am ahead of them but I know a lot about currency and besides learning cryptocurrency I will be much more experienced in captivity.

I think that each of us has the freedom to choose the field of his life. There are some people who are afraid of entering the money and are afraid of losing, and there are people who love this kind of work. 

Yes of course i do because i am member here and i consider my slef lucky  i increase my knowledge here and this is good for me 

I don't think that there is anything to feel lucky in this crypto world to make profits you have to make such a good strategies which can give a good benefit to you so while doing trading or investing the user should consider their luck.

Yes of course in am lucky. Because for many days i want to search that type of platform but i failed. Few days ago i listen about this platform and instantly i join this. Only few days i work on it and due to this platform i get knowledge and as well as money for my expenses. 

Yeah mate i consider myself more lucky in this forum.Because i can earn much here daily.Everyone can earn here without any investment.I learn here much that why i feel lucky to be in the cryptoworld.Thats my honest opininon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can just say, joining this crypto world is one of the best decisions I've ever taken. Even though, I did not get my cryptos at a ridiculously low price, I feel current times are still a good moment to be in the crypto world, as it will be continuing to develop and perhaps eventually take over the traditional financial system. Then, the more we know now, the wiser will be when this happens. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am consider my self as Lucky because this forum contribute a lot too me in terms of knowledge of crytop currency market 

• +1 2

I consider myself extremely fortunate to know the world of cryptocurrencies !!
I think that cryptocurrencies will be very popular in the future and dealings with them will increase, especially on the Internet.
While people will have trouble understanding how to deal with these currencies,we'll have gained too much information!

I don't think I discovered it early, lol, what about who bought bitcoin in 2009? Do you compare this to now? Of course I think we discovered this recently as there was a great opportunity early.

Yes i,m so lucky that  doing work on cryototalk. It gives me knowledge about the future digital currencies their inovations etc. We can work on this forum easily and earn money.

According my experience Cryptotalk is the best earning platform.

For me, i will not consider myself as a lucky in cryptocurrency because it depends on our work if we are getting some money here and also i'm not seeing that there's a luck here, just work hard and money will came to you.

Yes of course, I find myself so very lucky in the crypto world  although have not started earning money yet but the little time have spent so far exploring new ideas and brighter knowledge of cryptocurrencies generally has been so helpful for me in my career path and I hope to start gaining points and earning money soon.

• +1 1

Yes I considered myself lucky in crypto world because at the starting I don't know about the crypto world and cryptocurrency my cousin told me about this all somehow this is best platform ever I found to earn also and to gain knowledge also here we also learn respect because the platform here a good rules and regulation and in this platform we can make a good reputation..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In fact, I believe in my abilities and the lucky aspect of trading I ignore it at the moment because I want to improve my financial situation and I no longer have time to say this time I had no luck and loss.

I consider my self lucky to have joined the cryptocurrency world by this forum because I know I will learn a lot here and escape many errors that others are making due to luck of understanding and indeed I will be beneficial to those who are yet to join.

Yes of course I feel lucky in crypto world. Because I am working with officials of tha crypto world. I learning about different on this forum. Cryptotalk is improving my writing skills about any topic. Due to all these reasons I feel my self lucky. 

I'm expecting a place inside the local citadel and nothing else. Actually joking but you never now how high can Bitcoin reach. It is an asset that can grow into heights that we can't believe it will right now but it will probably make it for many reasons.

Hi, yes i'm so lucky beacuse i Get a good platform to get some money as well as to get knowledge. I always searching the online work that is Easy and Earning way. So i find crypto That is very good for me.

Yes I consider myself lucky and fortunate in cryptocurrency because it is an earning site. And I can meet my educational expenses by working on it. As I am new here so my earning is not start yet. I hope it would be lucky site for me.

Yes, dear friends, I feel very lucky to have discovered the wonderful world of cryptocurrencies since sometimes I feel lucky but other times not so much when I lose some money.
A big greeting to the whole community