Medical center treating cryptocurrency addiction - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Medical center treating cryptocurrency addiction

I regret hearing this story that actually shows that trading in cryptocurrencies can amount to harmful addiction, so I think it is necessary that such people should go to clinics and receive treatment against the addiction they suffer from.

• +4 1

Well, when you read the title of this topic is funny because you cannot expect that there is a hospital for the people who are addictive in cryptocurrency lol, this is very useful for the people who are doing gambling because many people are being greedy for this

• +5 1

This did not happen to me, so I probably can not imagine how a person can depend on cryptocurrencies and can not stop trading them even at a loss to himself. This is of course very bad.

• +4 1

It can be a condition if someone is always trading and having mood swings and problems in our real lives. Trading too big and having put too much time in this without having the results we expected may have this kind of effect to someone. If we notice anything negative in our behaviour or mood we should decrease our investments and trading funds and spend less time in it. The profit can wait and will come even smaller but our health is more important.

There is no cryptocurrency addiction. This is false information and anything that said here is about trading which can have something like gambling addiction as it explains this is about prices. Is trading different in crypto from stocks or forex? This is bad publicity that should have different focus on trading and this kind of addiction.

This is very odd how individuals can become addicted to digital currencies, since digital currencies have come to assist individuals and alleviate financial burdens and not to cause illnesses and addiction. Psychological issues and major financial burdens mostly impact people who suffer from this form of addiction.

• +1 1

This is funny actually,  I never knew that cryptocurrency can become an addiction that would require treatment,  I didn't know when looking for money has become an addiction.

On 3/30/2020 at 3:54 PM, Jone20 said:

A medical center in Scotland intends to open its doors to treat people suffering from addiction to "Bitcoin" and other cryptocurrencies on the Internet.
The center is located at Castle Craig Hospital in the Babelshire region, and deals with cases of alcohol and drug addiction and is currently seeking to include a new category who are addicted to cryptocurrencies.
The doctors who specialize in addiction treatment consider that dealing in digital currencies stimulates enthusiasm in the same customer and keeps him away from reality, but it also makes him swing between profit and loss, given the fluctuation in the value of currencies.
Do you think you need treatment for cryptocurrency addiction?

In my opinion no, nobody is addicted to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, this is a job that wants income and profit. It's like a typical day's work without stopping, but no one thought the work that was done every day was addicting. Continuous work will be considered addictive as we are constantly monitoring the cryptocurrency market.

• +1 1

the excess of anything is bad that is why we should take care of dividing our time and importance with the different positive activities and we should take care of the effects  of the different addicts.

There are some people who are addicted to money. They are always looking for cryptocurrencies to earn good money.And for those who are addicted to making extra money, they need treatment. But I'm not so addicted here. So I don't need treatment.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:54 PM, Jone20 said:

Do you think you need treatment for cryptocurrency addiction?

I will never call crypto lovers addicted or addicted. And there is no treatment for them.  Maybe many are more vulnerable to financial stress. Cryptocurrencies are always volatile.  The crypto world is moving forward day by day. However, besides crypto currency, Fiat is also very important. However, crypto currency is very important and safe for digital transactions.

it is strange that people are edited to cryptocurrency now I have seen people getting addicted into the games and the social media but this is a kind of new thing for me

This is really cool, honey, of course this center is very useful for everyone here, but it can't stop where we are, we are real addicts now. I will present myself to this center as soon as possible so That I will get an answer to my problem. 

This really I see a bit absurd, since if there are cases in which there is an addiction to cryptocurrencies, but not such a case to treat them as special cases of medical treatment, the trade is not addictive like alcohol or a cigarette, but If you can suffer from stress from this, for this reason you have to control your emotions when operating in the market.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, the addiction to cryptocurrencies had impacted the life of many investors or traders in both ways, either negative or positive. So, the main concern here is to get positively impacted with these assets, so it helps to develop our career, and also we are able to learn from cryptocurrency world, and make ourselves forward in learning technologies, trading strategies, blockchain, DeFI protocols, and so on.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the best digital currency. But if anyone get addicted to it and give his all assets for trading that will be not good for him. We can start with a small amount. 

If the addiction to cryptocurrencies made us a great fortune, then I prefer to be addicted, but the bad thing is that you are losing and getting lost entering into deals or not using your time well in the field and others

Yes my friend you said absolutely right at this time many sectors are allowed there uses to to use the cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and medical section is also adopt the cryptocurrency in their trading that is very beneficial for the cryptocurrency

• +4 1

I don’t think that the problem with these people is cryptocurrency addiction, but the real problem is that they are very greedy and want to make big profits without making any effort or trying to learn to trade properly so I think they should get rid of their encouragement.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Its crystal clear that the bitcoin has a lot of value and it has the potential to yield profit if traded with,but that shouldn't be a reason why we should harm yourself by getting too much addicted to it,let's try to maintain ourselves,and avoid making use of bitcoins negatively

Wow but not all addictive things are bad, and especially not cryptocurrencies, so why treat people off it, this is insane!!??

No, I do not think so, when I learned to trade, the first step was learning to control my feelings and control myself. I accept losses normally and accept good profit and be satisfied with it. I set myself a certain time for trading every day that I do not skip, even if I lose I do not try to make up My loss on the same day, this is the reason for the success of any major trader or investor

I do not need treatment for that, but many people do, it seems like an excellent idea because that will help many people, hopefully the treatments are available to everyone.

• +2 1

This is very surprising, how can people be treated for addiction to Bitcoin, I mean if they are too much into Bitcoin investment, then it because of they are earning from it, but unless there addiction is  turning into another thing that is disturbing their psychology.

I think this new crypto addiction medical center is good. We must take care of greed, I hope that those of us who are here in the forum do not fall into addiction.

• Useful or interesting 1