Free Coins on Yobit - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Free Coins on Yobit

Thank you for your useful and informative post. I had been thinking about earning freecoins from yobit since last few days. However I never tried for it since I felt it risky and thought that I need to gain some better knowledge about it. Even though the value of the coins recieved is too low I appreciate your effort to share it in the forum.

Thanks for giving us the information about the free coins of The Hobbit and I want to tell you that when I was first joined the Hobbit platform then I see their that we can earn $1700 free and the forum is giving us that dollars absolutely but you have to share the post into the social media platform like Facebook Twitter and YouTube and then the forum will give you the amount which you want in Rub Bitcoin or litecoin and it is in you the real money.

yobit is really incredible in all aspects now it comes with free coins I did not expect, I am grateful to your friend for presenting us with this great opportunity to earn free coins with the yobit platform

I didn't know this information before. Thanks for this, I thought you could not handle an account other than Google

The yobit is the best way of saving money and provides us high security. When people invest on this and get profit automatically. The yobit is the best platform for investment money and achieve our goals easily. 

Much obliged for sharing this data with us. I trust it'll gives us a opportunity to gain a few additional cash.

This procedure required to send you coin to others and also get from it to introduce it on the social media and then you get the free coins from yobit account. 

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this information on how to get free coins in yobit exchange. But I can see that the coins has very low value, its just a good idea to share the platform link on social media platforms. 

My dear friend, welcome to you, there are free coins in crypto.  If you want to achieve them.  If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies.  Need to gain experience about crypto.  Crypto has free currency and anyone can withdraw it but the value of that cryptocurrency is very low.  There are opportunities to earn some more money with this currency.  Gain experience to make extra money.  Thanks

Yes, my friend, it is a really useful method and it may help us earn profit through free coins, but I think that its values are somewhat low, unlike other currencies, so we have instead of buying free coins that can be invested and make profits through them.

There a re so many coins in yobit and not all of them are profitable. All of the coins in free coins are trash coins plus you won't get any significant amount even if you perform the task that is required of you. So I think you should be more focused on trading as it is more better and has better chances of profit.

Youbit is a real and trustful fourm.I did not know this option that youbit give us to win free coin.Then i am really happy.This question was very important in my life.Thankyou for the sharing information .youbit give free coins .I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge youbit.

Because of the creator for the data, I didn't have the foggiest idea how to get them for quite a while, there was in every case some error, yet now all is great. Because of the creator for this post. Best of luck and great day to all.

On account of the creator for the data, I didn't have a clue how to get them for quite a while, there was in every case some misstep, however now all is great. On account of the creator for this post. Best of luck and great day to all.

Yobit gave a chance to get a free reward by sharing their site. They are doing it for marketing. But I think we shouldn't waste our time for this little amount. Rather we should work. Because free things never give us the real pleasure. We can utilize this time by learning and working.

My dear friend I think we have to check it out once. We have to see that is this working. Is yobit give us free coins. I think we have to try it once. But if it has many requirements then we have to stay away from it.

Dear Friend! Yobit is an amazing website to earn money and learn knowledge at the same time. Here we can learn about a lot of knowledge. 

Thank you very much for sharing this vital information to the members of the forum,if you want to earn free coins on yobit you have to work hard and harder to get free coins, because there is no way you can get free gift from yobit without any body your assistance to them,And also if you trade with them you can get free coins from yobit.

Thank you for telling us about that .. i dont mind having extra free coins even tho their value is small .. nobody knows maybe their price will rise up day after day .. and we get to know about deffirent coins other than bitcoin

• +1 1

On 3/28/2020 at 11:40 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Hello

There are many people asking about how to earn Free Coins on Yobit

All members of the platform can click on the FreeCoins button and then click on Get Free Coins
You share the platform link on Twitter or Facebook and you get the free Coins.

These coins are very very small in value but I don't mind getting some of them.

If you like my topic please give me like ! ❤️

التقاط.JPG2.JPG

Oh!  That's awesome.  I really didn't have any idea that their is any free coins offered by the yobit. Thanks for sharing this. This would be helpful for all the newbies of the platform. 

Certainly, this method exists about the Yobit system and it is recognized because of it and it is not really contained in every other buying and selling system and you will obtain foreign currencies from the job associated with taking part upon social networking systems as well as these types of foreign currencies which Yobit provides might accomplish excellent costs in a single day time there isn't any damage to keep all of them saved.

The free coins are only available to us if we make an advertisement for yobit exchange on any social media site. There are many coins available on yobit and their collective worth is pretty good. And in addition these coins are available to a limit only. After that we have to make trading moves if we want to claim them. 

Yes. You can get free coin from youbit but this coin is much cheaper than all other coins. I don't think you will get very good profit with this free coin.