Free Coins on Yobit - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Free Coins on Yobit

The value and given amount is so little that it is not worth your time. We should focus on developing ourselves, learn something new and experiment in the market instead of wasting time on such trivial things. Have a nice evening and good luck, my friends.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Good idea to get free coins right. It would be good to make money that way. Yobit Exchange is a solid and forward-looking exchange. Many people make good money on this exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

it is a good way to get some extra money you keep on collecting some free coins from the exchange by sharing links to some certain places but you need to be careful to while putting that add

It is very good that you explain how to earn free coins in yobit because sometimes there are people who look for that but do not find what they find if they are more lying or scams but now thanks to you they will be able to earn free coins in yobit without worrying whether they are scammers or not that site gives them free coins.

• +1 1

The truth is that I really like that option that Yobit offers, since it is an opportunity to learn about different currencies and save them. I have tried it for a long time.
Although the negative aspect is that they are very low value coins and that they almost never rise, but in any case it is a good option to start in the crypto world, since they are very easy to win.

• +2 1

yes this is good topic we can earn fee coin this yobit site so that there are many people work this site and earn money a lot of this is very good and trusted site in the online market so that many people work this site and earn money.

thanks

I have also seen this option in yobit. But i didn’t try yet. I really don't how to earn free coin from yobit. May be they really give us free coin but i don't know about it. I should check it first then i will create a post about it.

Great information, mate. I actually didn't know about this free coins, they seem like a cool chance to get some free tokens that could gain value over time. I wonder if there are specific times for launching this free coins, as I just checked on my Yobit account and didn't find that option in the upper menu.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies can profit by participating on the forum and the platform. You can profit from cryptocurrencies through trading and investment. You must have a certain amount of money and benefit from it greatly

Hello friend, thank you for this information, I did not know about this topic, it is good to get gifts and free coins as well as I learn and work, thank you I will try to do that

The payments of these faucets are not worth a lot, I like the idea and I have seen it in some exchanges, but I haven't used it. It needs a tweet or facebook share first and it is not something I didn't want to do, I only don't see reason to fill my wallet with faucets that take some time and we can't sell for they are very low distributions.

Hello my friend. Thanks for sharing this information with us. I checked the relevant section as soon as I learned from you that something like this existed but to my disappointment there are a lot of useless coins and they give them in such little amounts that it would take years to get something out of these. 

Yobit surprises me more every day, that a large number of opportunities to obtain cryptocurrencies, thanks for the contribution of this topic, maybe some of you take for granted that everyone already knows that section of yobit, in my case no, I just have a couple of months within the platform and I still do not know many things within it, I will try to do that daily to see how much you earn in 1 year, it is a good test.

I did not know about this so I came to your topic which is very interesting and more the title now that I know how to win or get free coins in yobit thanks to your theme I can put approval to get free coins.

I saw them in my yobit account too and I agree with the rule you mentioned whatever is free is good but about this currencies I don't agree because I searched for them in market and most of them are either scam or their price  together is less than a 1 USD which makes ir really pointless to waste my time on them

By exploring the platform, we find it listed under the username options It can be obtained and sent to our account balance through easy tasks that we do and share the platform link and promote it.

Well what happened could this happen I think doing such a thing has been a big mistake Because often people get caught up in such work And settle in Japan then you don't get anything after that 

• +3 1

gap   persons are asking about how to earn Free Coins on Yobit
All members of the platform preserve click on the FreeCoins button and followed by click on search out Free Coins
You divide up the platform relate on Twitter or Facebook and you search out the free Coins.
These coins are self-same exceptionally insignificant in price but I don't attention being paid particular of them.I say tried copious period to pick up particular for free but awfully difficult

• +1 1

Yes, you can earn free coins by sharing yobit on different platforms. Some coins can be purchased in 1 hour and some coins in 24 hours. Some coins are not listed on the stock exchange. This option can be preferred if you are interested in different coins.

• +2 1

Yes i can also see the free coin of welcome earning in yobit of 1700 YODA, but i try to claim it and uptill now am getting confused about it, but i will check some members post if i can get some knowledge about it

• +4 1

yobit exchange provides us with many features. One of these features is free coin earning.But the amount earned from this is very small.So I think I should not spend my time on it and focus on my work on the same site.

• +1 1

Yes dear it is also an opportunity for us to get free coins for sharing this is a very beneficial for every member who to collect free coins from the airdropp bonce so if anyone want to do or complete their task they can now it is a time to receive their rewards.

Hello my dear friend you are getting yo bit coins but I have heard from senior members that they have a very low value maybe it can rise in the coming days as a crypto unit

• +2 1

yobit Exchange offers us many features.  One of these features is to earn free money. The amount earned from it is very small o so I think I should not spend my time on it and focus on my work on the same site. Thanks

Nice post, also keep in mind that your profile should be public, so the moderators can see that you shared it and not just lie.