Free Coins on Yobit - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Free Coins on Yobit

On 3/28/2020 at 11:40 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Hello

There are many people asking about how to earn Free Coins on Yobit

All members of the platform can click on the FreeCoins button and then click on Get Free Coins
You share the platform link on Twitter or Facebook and you get the free Coins.

These coins are very very small in value but I don't mind getting some of them.

If you like my topic please give me like ! ❤️

التقاط.JPG2.JPG

I don't now about this and I never checked it but I think it is good because as you said that it is easy to get but it is very little in amount but it is not bad if we get all this amount in free.

Yes, friends, if we put talk coins on our investment, then after that we will get lots of free coins again. And who are the most benefited for us, through which we can earn a lot more than ours ۔

• +5 1

These currencies despite their very low price, but they make me feel happy to have these free cryptocurrencies, in fact, I shared the link on Facebook, but I got a few coins that I was supposed to share on all social media.

• +1 1

I'd just like to ask a question, I was encouraged to get those free coins
Do you find a better future for it, as its price increases?
I think that these currencies are really free because their price is almost impossible to increase. It is only my point of view, and I would like to hear your opinion on this from your experience and the experience that you have.

• +2 1

I have seen these coins but most of the coins in this list have not much benefit as those are dead or we receive these coins in a very little amount that is almost have zero benefit but still its free so we can try our luck in it.

I don't think we can earn free bitcoin in any way on any website. But cryptotalk is a unique platform that allows us to earn BTC and talk tokens by publishing posts.

Right now freecoins provide just a fraction of a few altcoins that have no actual value. Although in the past there were many opportunities and yobit was giving away many Doge and Rur to it's members. I still give a look occassionally on freecoins and use it sometimes when I don't have anything else to do, no matter the amount they offer..

• +2 1

This is nice. However you aint getting these "free coins" for free actually. You'll have to share on different social media, a common way earning little amounts. This was helpful though. Thanks! 

Of course, my friend, the low coins reflect the extent of dealing with them, unlike bitcoin, you have to collect coins We must all work in the forum to gain experience with great effort 

I have read many posts about these free coins that they offer in Yobit, but I have not tried it yet and frankly I feel some regret because if I had tried it at that time I would have had a decent amount now.
But I always find it more rewarding to spend time reading.

• +4 1

Thank you brother it really helps all beginners and newbie to collect free coins from yobit and then they also exchange them all coins in other cryptocurrency which they want to collect. I think it is really a good step by yobit to appreciates the beginners.

My friend..
You can get free coins on an exchange but free coins have a very low value unlike bitcoin etc. If you want to explore some of the coins, I recommend this no problem
I wish you success

• +3 1

Just remember one thing nothing is free in this time. Everything want revenue . These type of rewards are just scams .. it a new tricks of scammers for your money. Just stay away from them and don't waste your time on these type of offers . 

Yes, my friend, there are many free currencies and euphrates, but I expect that the coin is low, unlike bitcoins, so my friend, this is all from the information that I know.

You can get coins from the yobit platform with something called sinbo
I am a beginner, I can not help you any more

The free coins are good on yobit and you can just easily claim them. First of all you'll need to share a link and get it verified and you'll get your coins but this is very slow and I consider it as a waste of time

There are not many people seeking to earn the free coins provided by the yobit platform due to its low value and most people tend to work in the field of currency trading and investing because of the large profits it brings, especially if you have experience in this field.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, because you told us this information, but I am not very interested in it because its value is very weak and I cannot benefit from it. But I hope that its value increases more in the future and we can benefit from it all.

Yes dear, there are free currencies and yupit, regardless of the low material value of free currencies, unlike bitcoin, ethylium, ruble, etc. from these currencies. If you want to discover a new free work, you must search and investigate, and you can also get free currencies from the encrypted stock exchange from a collection Tap and you should ask the experts about that if you want to clarify

• +3 1

I'm not interested in claiming these free coins because they aren't useful, so I won't be able to use this feature. Instead, they want you to do some simple tasks like share on Twitter and Telegram, and then they give you the option to claim these free coins, so if you're interested, claim these coins

We all know that yobit is the best exchange. It has many investment planes and it give us free coin an daily basis. But these coin price are very very small. We can not take profit from these coins. 

• +1 1

Thank you brother it really helps all beginners and we get free coins from Yobit. Yobit has a segment where we can demand coins from small ventures that are currently in the early stages of development but have the potential to significantly grow in value in the future, and we can profit from investing in this type of faucet. If you are a Yobit exchange customer who is not aware of this chance, I suggest that you go to "Free Coins" and visit the Yobit exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a nice feature, they will pay some few currencies for us to do the job of publishing on sites like Facebook, and I think it is an easy task, so I do not mind going through this experience and trying it. 

I have recently joined this site as well as yobit too. I have created my yobit account yesterday. I don't have any experience about using yobit site. I don't have seen the free coin anywhere. From your post, I have gotten this and will try to get free coins.

• +1 1