Free Coins on Yobit - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Free Coins on Yobit

Thank you, my friend, for revealing this feature to us so that we can earn some free currencies that will be useful to us in the future, either by saving them, selling them, or even investing in them. I hope you continue to spread the interest

• +2 1

I think that this method was available in the past, I do not think it is available now, but the profit from it was good because some currencies were increasing in price gradually over time.

• +2 1

You can get free coins from the yobit exchange wallet  , these free coins are not of do much worth but as soon as they are present  they will make the position strong.and collect them as much as you  can possibly you may get good Worth for them  . So by clicking on free coins you will get a link and you have to share it on Twitter, Facebook or on any social site

When i created my account in yobit i have also seen the free coins if you will join and create your telegram account. But before i even enter to that I've had to search first about it and a lot of people were saying that it is just a scam or that is not even true. I was able to avoid it, if ever i click those maybe my account would be accessible to other or even scammers. 

Thank you, my friend, for this good information. We all hope that we will get free digital currency, even if its value is low. This coin may become valuable in the future .. I wish you good luck

Yes there are free coins are existing at the yobit but their value is very low and we also cannot get them easily . To get these free coins we have to share the link of that platform on Twitter, Facebook and telegram therefore I think we should prefer our own earning instead of these free coins.

What a nice observation friend, I seriously admire your patience, we don't have to run after much earnings,no amount is little,after all its for free,with the little earnings we can one day gather a lot of money,much enough to make us rich

• +1 1

I have seen that choice hence I see that the application is exceptionally promising in that it offers you numerous arrangement to win cryptocurrencies, indeed in the event that they are of small esteem but you'll be able utilize them for other things inside the same stage.

Actually friend I have some experience on that how to get free coins in yobit platform and I face this problem that these coins haven't value any more, besides we can't exchange these free coins with any good coins so I think you should avoid it.

Thanks for sharing this information with us but if I'm not mistaken mostly some of this so called free coins at times are dead coins that will be of no use to us do rather than striving to get free coins why not work for your own where you know it will have value

I just checked on my Jobbit account and couldn't find that option in the menu above and I didn't really know about these free coins but the amount of coins I give from here seems to be much less

The Yobit platform is a good platform for trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, through which we can obtain currencies, either a few currencies as I mentioned previously, or there are some dice games, but they depend on luck and have great risks.

My friend, you have shared a tremendous information with us, you told us how we can get free coins from a yobit. I have also obtained a lot of free coins from there. To get free coins, we have to complete the toss from simple and share it on the different website and after that we can get many coins for free. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes my dear friend you earn Free coins on the yobit exchange... But some tasks completely steps by step some Link share on social media network... Then you get free coins from the yobit exchange...

• +2 1

Thank you very much for sharing this useful guide that will help us earn additional income through referring yobit to new members and also boost our motivation to keep working in crypto.

Hello all
Thank you for explaining this method. Indeed, its value is small, but in the future it may be of benefit. I hope that you will always benefit us in similar ways.

If anyone want avail this option he can and get free coins but free coins value is very less .There is no extra benefit for these free coins so better work hard and try to take repute from others by doing quality work  and strong content

Thank you, my friend, for this information, and an explanation with pictures too .. It is a few currencies, but it is useful .. Perhaps we can get the same amount if he shared the link more than once.

Yes dear we can free earn on yobit forum. We can donate and we can get free token . We can get free token by share on other forums. But in These token price is very low we can store them for on this hope that it will increase prices of token in future. 

Yes, you get free coin on yobit. Actually this coins value is very low. There are lot of great feature on the yobit platform. It is best forum for free earning money. Best of luck.

If I had noticed that section although I have not used it because most of the coins I do not know, but in the long term it can be an advantage because coins that today are worth pennies we do not know if in a few years they can be worth $ 1, I have seen many cases and this opportunity may be like this.

• +1 1

My friend, I was trying to get some free coins in Youbet, but I did not understand what Twitter and Facebook have to do with this, and I did not understand what I will put in the space they left for me after we read the button to get free coins.

Can anyone help me?

Edited by Shouq
  • +1 1

I have seen this feature in Yobit and It is quite complex and the effort in it is more but the reward is too low for it as we get only few coins thorough it and those coins don't have much value in market as well. May be I am wrong but it's my observation about it that what I see.

These currencies that we obtain are of very low value and it is not important to only earn currencies. We have to work here to gain knowledge and experience and be aware enough about the forum and how to work with cryptocurrencies.

We must work well to gain experience and learn well about cryptocurrencies and mastery of them

We have to know very well that this forum is a virtual school from which we have to learn well

Good luck to all

• +5 1

Thank you for sharing this helpful guide, which will allow us to earn additional income by referring new members to Yobit, as well as increase our motivation to continue working in crypto.