Who Controls Bitcoin Price? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Who Controls Bitcoin Price?

I would say that no one sets the price of Bitcoin, but the price of Bitcoin fluctuates and if the supply of Bitcoin is less and the demand is higher then the value increases a lot and the amount of Bitcoin is higher and the demand is less then the price of Bitcoin goes down.  I think the price of bitcoin is controlled by the forces of demand and supply because the more bitcoin is demanded, the more the price and the less demanded, the lower the price and I think the price will go down now because of the price less demand. Thanks guys.

Nobody controls the price of bitcoin. The demand and supply of bitcoin determines its price and sometimes whales can also control the price of bitcoin. If the demand is high the price will be high.

I don't know exactly but i think its control by administration and miner they are checking world widely and they are always on duty to control the btc price but i think the btc is the only money who don't give so much lose

As for me I don't think there is anyone in particular that controls btc price but the market controls it self and not just that the demand of the crypto affects it price

According to my knowledge dear whales and developers both are control its price. Its price goes high when its demand is going very high then its rate is goes increased and when peoples do not buy it then its rates goes down.

I don't really know much about the price fluctuation. I think when the damand of coin goes up the price will also goes up.  The higher the demand the higher the price  

You have posed a good question to us.  However, I can't comment on it properly. Because I know about it. If anyone has any idea about the market control of Bitcoin, let us know. Thank you, I hope you will help me by commenting correctly.

Hi friend  I think the investors and the traders can control the price of bitcoin because the ups and downs in the price of bitcoin comes due to the supply and demand of the bitcoin in the market .

In fact, Bitcoin is decentralized, so no one can control the price of Bitcoin or set the price of Bitcoin.  Bitcoin prices depend on buy and sell orders.

I figure no one can handle the cost of bitcoin, it relies upon individuals constrained by the powers of interest and supply on the grounds that the more bitcoin is requested, the higher the cost and the less it is requested, the lower the cost and I feel that the cost may be diminishing presently because of the low interest.

we are know that there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks 

Hello Mate, nobody owns the Bitcoin, Bitcoin is controlled by Bitcoin users all over the world. Not any single person can change Bitcoin price. Social media and through youtube you can get all the knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency so use that ways as well for getting knowledge.

• +2 1

On 3/28/2020 at 9:31 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

Do you know who or what controls the price of Bitcoin? On what basis does it go up or down?

Share your opinions!

Alas, friend, I can't really say that.  Because I am absolutely ignorant about this.  However, in my opinion, its price depends on the market.  No one controls it.  Rather it moves away from here very quickly.  Besides, earning money here every day is not an easy task.  As a result, I think the price depends entirely on the crypto market.

Frankly, I do not have a specific answer to your question, but I think that the price of Bitcoin is free and is subject to supply and demand, currently there is a great demand for cryptocurrencies in general and Bitcoin in particular.

I determine no one can manage the price of bitcoin, it relies upon people restrained via the powers of interest and deliver considering the fact that the extra bitcoin is asked, the better the fee and the less it is asked, the lower the price and that i experience that the value may be diminishing presently due to the low hobby.

• +1 1

@Kolidsams One of the factors behind the success of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is that no party can control it, no matter how strong it is, and this is what made cryptocurrencies a unique phenomenon that competes with traditional currencies fiercely.

• Useful or interesting 1

we are know that there are many people joint this site because we are know that now a days bitcoin price is also very high in the world so that many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks 

In exchanging costs go high points and low points! No one but master can figure the costs however not everytime.In my assessment bitcoin cost relies on the ventures and the exchanging where the market is going and so forth

I think the price of Bitcoin is controlled by supply and demand. This is what I know through the platform, if the demand for it increases, its price rises and vice versa as well. 

Welcome dear this forum . Your post always useful . I think bitcoin going up and down is supply and demand of bitcoin. Bitcoin is really good . If you work here then you get more profit.  Thanks for sharing this information.  

I suggested that the price is base on the miners and developers and also the traders but its an electronics that no one is can controlled it because it decentralized digital crypto currencies that is use worldwide to make transection

Us, the one who controls the bitcoin price is us or all the people that invest in bitcoin, those buy and sell their bitcoin currency in short with the cycle of buy and sell the price of bitcoin will be affected especially if the demand is high then the price is also high just like what's happening in the price of bitcoin.

Thank you my friend. No one has the power to hold this money in its price. Reason now this money is not exclusive to any country. Rather, now this money is the money of every country. That is why it cannot be reduced or increased in price. Rather, it increases its price when people want Many and less when people want less. So.

If you have so many Bitcoins you can control the market. For instance if Satoshi Nakamoto comes and then sell all Bitcoins then he can reduce the market cap of Bitcoin drastically, There so many whales in the market so we see sometime a drastically movement in prices.

My friend, of course, the price of Bitcoin is in 2009, but its price was very low, only 1 net, but when traders and investment began An investment in it, then the price of Bitcoin is rising, and today its price is fifty-eight thousand dollars, and this price is good, I think Al-Naem your percentage is the first in the world at the present time