Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

It will consistently happen that new clients will come to abuse the gathering since they just need simple pay; the work of the veterans is to keep up the quality and alarm the new ones to the errors they are making so the discussion stays fed..

I agree with you my friend

We must take our time to research and learn about currencies

We shouldn't just be in a hurry to gain a reputation

But we have to be patient

Then a good reputation will come

• +2 1

Yes, everyone must work hard so that we can obtain fame within the forum and obtain positive feedback from members. The forum must be developed in order to obtain great popularity increasing profits to all people here, so we must work hard to reach success and thank you

• +4 1

Knowing these rules and adhering to these tips is very helpful 
New members report 
Plus it's we have to abide by the rules and understand them well 
These tips should be intensified to benefit a large number of members 
Thanks.

Yes, we have to write posts and comments carefully, on the information that makes our posts valuable and useful to all members and get a good reputation, and all this becomes cumulative. There is no such thing as a quick success.

Thanks for these tips, it is encouraging and makes you excited to do the work, there is great information I gained upon seeing so many of your opinions!.

It is very good proverb that slow and steady win the race. We should start slowly and intelligently and work with patience so that we will get more success. When we make posts steadily and slowly after reading the comments of seniors and then we will get more likes.

I believe you're totally right. There's nothing good about rushing our success especially here on this forum. Patience is very important in order to learn well and understand clearly how to post useful posts. 

Diligence at work is what drives a person to succeed and develop, so we have to be all the time, always striving to develop ourselves and follow up on new updates regarding the field in which we want to work always.

• Useful or interesting 1

I like this very encouraging topic because I was seeing that despite having almost 70 publications, I only have few reputations, and I thought that this was not very good.

Have a good day, my friend
  I agree with you, because working in the field of cryptocurrencies needs patience to shine and you should focus when publishing your posts to get higher points and thus your level in this field will rise.

Yes, dear, I agree with you all the agreement. We must learn through the talk of encryption everything related to cryptocurrencies in general, and this matter is done through consistency in the principle of learning, knowledge and gain. Knowing well. Stability is what confronts us with good knowledge regarding modern cryptocurrencies and provides us with  This is a good characteristic, and I invite everyone to adhere to it fully. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right we should go ahead slow and steady a man who start with slow go goes so high  i if you continue your form if you continue your work you'll be get success Someday just wait for your success you continue your hard work don't pay heed to other people what they say. 

• +2 1

Yes, I really agree with you. We should not be in a hurry to get a reputation, but rather we should take it slowly, don't worry،As long as your content is good and useful, you will receive reputation and positive votes. I wish you good luck.

Yes, indeed It's true. We shouldn’t rush in any work if It's crypto or not. Because success doesn’t come in one day.  You need to work hard while keep your patience to reach your success. 

I saw many newcomers who always think about earning instead to improve themselves. But why don't they understand that if you want to earn money first you need to prepare Your self for that. 

So research as much as you can and Increase your knowledge, work hard and keep patience instead of rushing.  You'll be able to to achieve your success  in no time.

Good luck 

• +1 1

Hi my friend I'm totally agree with your statement. Work on any forum with patience make you successful in your work. We all hear this famous quote" Slow and steady won the race" the story of rabbit and turtle. So do your best and be patience in your life. Never give up by losing heart on any failure 

Important suggestion. Success in the crypto world is not come overnight.For that you have to consistently working everyday ansd working with passion and patience. You will find you way then. We all are here for earning but crypto gives us opportunity to learning as well.For those who want to learn , there success will come surely. So passion for work is important. Keep enjoying working and be patience.That's my suggestion

We have to make our posts useful as this is the meaning of a forum. If we just answer without being useful it will then be a useless post that nobody cares about. Also a useless post will never earn Bitcoin as it will not be given positive rating but it will be ignored or worse given negative rating.

In order to continue on this forum, you must participate, and in order to make money, you must work calmly and focus, and avoid fraudulent sites. I wish you success.

You are absolutely right dude, the members of this Platform should continue working in this platform slow and steady, and one you will be successful in this platform because when you want to go faster you are buying your self a ticket of getting banned.

Of course, I agree with you on this. We must progress in this forum steadily, and we should never rush, either in evaluations or obtaining a good reputation. We must start only to focus on working hard and collecting useful information on each topic and submitting it in a comment.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said. We must work hard within the forum to have valuable and exclusive posts for all forum users in order to grow our accounts and gain the trust and respect of the members who work here.

Of course you are right, any work that requires you patience and effort in order to get good results, as well as work in CryptoTalk requires you to focus and effort and write distinctive publications with high content in order to get a good reputation among members.

Yes my friend of course when you are in this wonderful forum you have to make a useful comment interesting And delve into this forum to earn a lot of money, knowledge and thanks 

Indeed, it is important to overhaul regularly and get a decent standing without fail and not to surge, as this may prompt your impeding or getting cautioning focuses on the grounds that you would prefer to take illicit strategies and it is smarter to do it reliably and constantly.