Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

Hello my friend
I agree with you not to rush, as this may cause problems and bands in some cases
We all want a positive reputation and high popularity on our posts, so some people try to write a lot of topics, thinking that they will gain more popularity and faster.
Of course, this is wrong, because writing a lot of topics in a short time may reduce the quality of the topics and reduce the percentage of information they contain, which leads to bad reputations and warning points.
So, my friends, let us focus on the quality of the topic and the benefit it contains, because it is the only solution to gain wider popularity and more good reputation.
I wish you good luck my friends

yes dear i am agree with you do not be in hurry to get anything because every success demand time and patience and if we want to get anything in our life then for this it is important that continue your work slowly and do not lose hope i am sure one day you will get your reward

My friend, thank you for the information you provided to me. I am new to this forum and I look forward to moving forward, and now I am trying very hard to benefit from all the information that you provide to us.

Yes you are right mate for one to be successful in the crypto talk currency platform you need to be slow and steady in doing your work you don't need to rush to be able to achieve the goal of joining crypto talk currency platform for earning money

that is exactly what we need to do , patience , hurrying up will not do anything good , it even may cost you to get your post or topic deleted due to low quality , we need to think well before posting anything. 

Well said, my friend always. We have to work hard and constantly search for all new ideas that will benefit everyone. All the best for everyone.

We will advance in the work here and reach our goal more and more

We have to take the Forum to the highest levels and promote it

It is natural that we face some difficulties at the beginning, we just have to adhere to the rules of the forum and continue to publish useful and distinctive posts, and for sure, we will get a good reputation and our ranking in this forum will increase.

Yeah, sure, I'm still a beginner, but I'm learning quietly so I don't get caught up in the risk. 
I realized that cryptocurrencies are of great importance and irreplaceable.

You are right, to be able to see the results you need patience, we must continue to encourage ourselves, we must make useful and interesting publications, and thus our reputation will grow automatically.

Edited by piuri01

Good words, you must work here patiently and re-read the post more than once before publishing it and make sure of its quality, in addition to learning from seniors in order to improve writing skills and enrich the publication with important ideas.

• +1 1

Hello friend I am agreed with you we should working on crypto talk slowly and steadily we should working according to the rules and regulations of stock make us there are a number of scammers are here who can reveal our personal information so we should we avoid from them

• +3 1

Yes friends we should move forward slowly and correctly.  Because no work can be done in a hurry.  So to do the job of crypto talk, we should divide our time into several parts.  Then you can work slowly and correctly.

There is a proverb says that, slow and steady wins the race. So we must go ahead on cryptotalk slow and steadily. Cryptotalk forum has some rules and regulations. We have to abide by the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. At first we have to complete hundred post. After that we have to complete 20 post per day. So we have to learn more. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

I agree with you ,because with slow and steady we can get experience which is important to servive.  We can learn new thing by detail. If we make fast then it can be harmfull to us ,because we must lose some thing which is important on this forum and will make mistake. So slow and steady is help to gain some knowledge. 

To achieve success, we must be calm and balanced and not rush to make decisions. We should receive information gradually and not jump over any of it. We must also climb up the learning ladder ascending and not rush in that. Achieving a good reputation requires patience and relentless pursuit and  Continuing to gain knowledge and share knowledge with others

New members are usually focus on finishing their 1p0comments as quickly as they choose. For shortcuts and get positive reputation points and more visibility in forums. I agree with you to move forward slowly and steadily to be successful. Short cuts are not effective for the future of cryptocurrencies.

We must continue doing and acting as if there is no tomorrow, we must be committed to everything we want in our life, we must have clarity of everything we can achieve, work based on a vision. Remember that the best remedy for when we feel bad is to work without stopping, only those who see their dreams are able to take advantage of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree to this topic that you created my friend and for me as a beginner here in this forum, I don't rush things here because if I will rush things here maybe I will get warning points or get my account ban because of my irresponsible act So, we need to be patient here and work hard.

Yes, my friend, I think it is necessary to work hard and patiently in order to achieve success and for the results to be satisfactory. Rushing can cause problems and make mistakes.

• +2 1

My friend, you are right in many times, we publish the topic or even comment without thinking about it. This does not serve us and does not serve the people present in this forum, so we have to think about the topic that we want to publish and do a study on it before before publishing it so that everyone can benefit from it

We must all strive to obtain a good reputation through useful and valuable publications that contain information that benefits all people, and that these publications will get a good evaluation that leads us to obtain a good reputation.

Yes, it happens that we say that every work should be easy, but it is not possible to do every work easily and quickly, then we can say that some works is goes slow and steady .

Well my friend, I think your words are 100% correct. You should focus on the content of the topic and the amount of benefit provided by it instead of on the amount and number of topics.

• +1 1

Yes, I support you in this. We must determine the priorities of work according to the most important and when we proceed according to the methodology established correctly, this will ensure for us an automatic progress and development towards the desired goal

• +3 1