Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

In the Cryptotalk forum you will learn a lot about cryptocurrency as well as earning money.When you try to make 30 posts every day and you will learn a lot about currency which is very important for you to succeed in the world of currency. And it will meet your demand for money You can make a good journey in the world of cryptocurrency.

I agree with you my friend, we have to focus on the quality of the posts we make, not the number of posts per day. You will get a good reputation of course if you do a good job in the forum and write useful and wonderful posts and responses. I am learning and trying to be as useful as i can because i really like this forum and strive to be better.

Its always advisable to work slow and steady on cryptotalk forum because it requires you to create useful topics and posts. So don't rush or be fast while working on cryptotalk forum. 

At crypto go ahead steadily not fastly.our view should be the gain of Knowledge not only the greed of money.directly jump to the conclusion could be a harmful for us.

We need to investigate the issues we write about. And for this we need to spend time behind it.  So that we can better understand the subject and post constructively. This forum allows us to learn a lot about cryptocurrency.  We have the opportunity to learn and earn bitcoin in this forum to create the best and most creative posts in this forum. In this forum we should work patiently and comfortably. We must focus on our work. You're right we have a whole day to make 20 posts.

On 3/25/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

Certainly mate, we must always have self-confidence and patience in order to obtain a good reputation from the beneficial posts that contribute to the development of the crypto currency community because the acceleration of it's end is not good.

You are right, my friend. We have to focus on learning and creating good publications to get a positive reputation and not to rush and focus on the number of posts. Those posts that are not good will be deleted and we will not get a good reputation on them, and we may get a negative reputation as well.
As I said, let the number of our posts be less, but let it be good and have useful content, and we will reach the goal we want

Yes, we must proceed steadily in the encoded conversation, at first we will be slow, but with the passage of time our experience increases and the speed of response increases in this forum. I agree with you on this opinion.

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Gimini said:

Certainly mate, we must always have self-confidence and patience in order to obtain a good reputation from the beneficial posts that contribute to the development of the crypto currency community because the acceleration of it's end is not good.

@Gimini Just keep follow the forum rule and work with your best as like a forum senior member then you can realized  that you have earned good reputation while you can be a good contributor here .. Also try to advice the newbie available  in our forum as most of the time they done mistake .

Yes, it is necessary to upgrade normally and get a good reputation every time and not to rush, as this may lead to your blocking or receiving warning points because you would rather take illegal methods and it is better to do it consistently and continuously..

• +4 1

Therefore it is always best to post twenty useful posts than to posts thirty not useful posts and as chance are that it is likely to get deleted .

The crypto really works very slowly but if we think that it is too slow and stop working then it is harmful for us. We need that we continue our work and keep working while leaving crypto's slow conditions .

Yes dear we need to work with slowly and steadily. and don't give up. We can work daily and we will repotation . And we will increase our ranks slowly slowly. And we can work with daily routine and we will get good experience. 

I agree with you, so it is the quality of the publications that gives the good reputation, not the large number of publications and the climb of the stairs, but rather the step of the degree and quietly in order to reach the summit and achieve what we want.

Crypto work very slow but it is a case of slow and steady win the race , it definitely becomes successful. So we can say that learning through it is very successful 

I agree with you, my friend, so do I. Every day I create useful posts and gain a good reputation for that. You should not be rushed into this matter. Good luck

• +3 1

I agree with you we must focus on the quality of our participation and not on the number of posts we write daily.

Most of the members write posts that violate the rule because they only want to end the daily allowed number of posts.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, of course we must work here with full seriousness and without recklessness or risk, and without any rush that may make us lose everything we have easily, working here requires great effort and hard work. 

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you. Tireless and continuous work makes our successes good, and work step by step is better than speed with work. We all want money, but wealth begins with one step.

• +1 1

I'll say if you create a good content and do hard work . continue this a day will come when you will get reputation because of your hard work.

Of course, if you focus on creating topics with the aim of reputation only, then you will make your topics inferior and will not get a reputation for them, but if you focus on creating a high-quality topic, you will get positive reviews from the members

Yeah slowly but surely we shall be there, we don't need to rush our self in this greatest forum friends be calm and capable with any of your post, I no this is not where we have started,if we  Rush our work I dnt think we can understand anything.

Cryptocurrencies are the basis. Now we must be able to information before we create a topic in the forum. The topics should be different and have the benefit and provide good and new content.About cryptocurrencies we must submit correctly and well

Your reputation is your identity my friends for that reason we should try by all means to make sure we give the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section of the forum we visit since that is our primary assignment and with working faithfully you shall become famous in this forum.

Of course you are right, in addition to the kind of patience and effort you need to get good results, to work in crypto talk, you need to write attention and effort and high quality content with high content to gain a good reputation among the members.