Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

I think that in the beginning we must work very hard to complete the 100 free comments, as well as continue steadily and with the same level of work and effort to keep up with everything new.

No doubt crypto talk is the platform of slow achievements, moreover you listen that slow and steady won the race, so we should not have to do hurry in the beginning and should work with great calmness.

Yes my dear I agree with you the success depends on our skills writing post you can easily get reputation if you just focus on your work and make sure post more effective your reputation will increase automatically

Hard work and patience are the things we need in order to succeed, this is applicable in any factor of our lives. Good things will come to us if we know how to wait. We should also put effort on the things we will go to do. 

Just try to focus on the quality of your posts and observe each of your post before posting not try to hurry to increase the quantity of the posts you make

Just try to focus on the quality of your posts and observe each of your post before posting not try to hurry to increase the quantity of the posts you make

Slow and steady is correct. I have noticed progress after weeks and it was because I like slow and steady and not fast or very greedy. It has to be done gentle and in a way that everyone feels that we are not rushing things. Cryptotalk is kind to us and the knowledge we learn will be invaluable to us. We get better in this and we can become top but only if we have a good plan and patience

Slow and steady is correct. I have noticed progress after weeks and it was because I like slow and steady and not fast or very greedy. It has to be done gentle and in a way that everyone feels that we are not rushing things. Cryptotalk is kind to us and the knowledge we learn will be invaluable to us. We get better in this and we can become top but only if we have a good plan and patience

Yeah, most of the newbie are focused on quantity to post 30 post and get 30k satoshis but the new payment system has changed the payment system and they won't pay for the post with negative post. Always focus on giving quality than the quantity.

Good thing takes time and to be honest everyone should be patience to be successful person in his life or in this forum

I think it should be noted that in order to gain rank and reputation you need to have more posts and more useful posts. You would generally get more reputation through creating a topic, however comments can also give you substantial reputation points if you are very helpful.

• +1 1

To be good here you have to know the basic rules in order to walk uphill
You should spend more time here in order to gain experience that will allow you to work on this forum

I think As you try every day to post 30 and you will learn a lot about currency which will be very important for you to succeed in the currency world.  And that would meet your demand for money  you can make a good journey of Cryptocurrency world.

Your words are correct in everything you said ... It is necessary to work hard within the forum and provide useful and distinctive posts to all members of the forum so that we can develop our accounts and we can get the reputation and confidence of the members who work within this forum.

• +2 1

Undoubtedly Crypto Talk is a platform for slow acquisition, moreover you hear that this race has won the race slowly and steadily, so we should not rush in the beginning and work very peacefully. 

• +1 1

We have to work steadily and steadily in order to move on the path of success. There is a saying that says in the wheel of regret and I believe in it, the faster always causes us problems and mistakes sometimes that we cannot fix.

This forum came in its place to enlighten us on our way to enter it We start earning as it gives us a lot of information and interest, especially for beginners, and here we learn slowly and easily

Yes mate it's really right that it's not much important how fast we but it is important that how good we are doing our work. So that take the decision and work hard for it at last definitely we will win.

This is true, my friend. It doesn't matter how many posts or comments we write per day, and the quality of those posts doesn't matter.
We must care about the topic and formulate it well and understandably, and beware of repeating topics, thus achieving a good reputation, and encourage giving more.💮

Dear friend,  I am agree with you .I have noticed some people in this forum ,who want to get reputation quickly.  Or want to become successful with in the short period of time.  To get quick reputation  they cheat this platform But it may lead banne your account because many people asked their friends to rate their posts which are not useful. They just do it for earning purpose not for gaining knowledge. 

you aree right friend.after joining here in thr forum every newbie should atleast read tr rules of the forum after that he /she have to complete their 100  posts to get earning.

That's the slogan here, when being known of how this Crypto talk forum is all about, as knowing how to create a useful and interesting piece of writing, is necessary here as to grow and being an good member.

Yes, it is very useful advice. We must first provide enough information so that we are able to create important and useful topics and also that the topics include words, easy to understand, and simple

You are right my friend we should not be hurry in getting success on this platform because this is great platform which provides us many opportunities to become a successful person in our life amd if we want then we can get good success after getting knowledge from this forum it will take much time but definitely get success. 

Did you know? I spend a lot of time here, but I read a lot more than I write. I am still not interested in completing specific tasks as much as my interest in following the experiences of others and benefiting from them. It happens a lot that I forget myself and I read your useful topics to me without writing a comment. I enjoy my time here and I am not in a hurry On profit

I totally agree with you. We do not have to write just to complete the required number. Do not rush while writing. Take your time to choose useful topics and be patient in drafting them. Thus, you will get a good reputation and gain the confidence of those in charge of this forum.

• +2 1

You aree right friend.after joining here in thr forum every newbie should atleast read tr rules of the forum after that he /she have to complete their 100  posts to get earning.

Nice article; I'd like to add that all of the knowledge we exchange must be of high quality, and we must always maintain self-confidence and patience in order to build a good reputation.

Well my friend, in my opinion, it does not matter the number of posts you provide daily, rather it is important that the information presented in the publication be useful to the members and not duplicated so that you can get a good reputation.

• +2 1

Well, my friend, we are supposed to work smartly in this field, as we must benefit from every piece of information, even if it is simple, and start learning the basics and trying to avoid mistakes that others face

• +2 1