Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

You are right my mate, slow and steady wins the race. If you want to be successful, you must have to work slowly but also with accuracy. We all know that there would be a lot of mistakes are made in a hurry. May you have heard the saying that "Better a poot horse than no horse at all". Its means your work have been done in accuracy in a long time is much better than your work have been done wrongly in a short time. My also suggestion is that, you must have do small work that will give you positive reputations here.

• +1 2

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 3/25/2020 at 1:52 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

Yeah this is true. We don't need to hurry to reach our goal because it takes time to gain knowledge, reputation. Making a comprehensible and meaningful post is what the forum needs for it's members to benefit from it. So gaining reputation is easy if you make useful posts.

Hello my friend, I liked your post. Yes, we must move forward towards success and overcome problems and difficulties to gain experience and a good reputation in the forum

• +1 1

I appreciate your suggestion to be successful in cryptotalk. In every field of life patience, hard work and spirit required for success and the same situation is in cryptotalk that you need to be patient. Don't be crazy to get good reputation and money just create quality posts. If you will follow all the rules and do work honestly you will automatically get positive reputation.

I am also agreed with your statement my friend we need to work in this forum slowly not to rush we have a full day  for posting 20 topics and giving 50 reactions we can do it in just 2 hours if we want to earn money and reputation by the members we have to be careful about this we need to post that topic that will be useful for others and helpful to others we need to use best writing in our topic we need to  follow the rules and regulations of this forum Otherwise we can be banned by the moderators so be wise write best for for others.

Edited by Shehraz bhatti
For correct speeling

Yeah you are absolutely right and i strongly agree with you that don't run for the reputation go steady and slowly and collect your thoughts and keep posting on daily basis don't worry about reputation if you will follow the instructions of the forum and keep struggling and working you will get reputation and learn about cryptocurrency

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Absolutely right. Inorder to gain more profits from this platform or any other platform we should take it slow and steadily. Otherwise increased pace for making more profits in short time can lead to wrong decisions that lead to ban of your account. 

I agree with you . We shouldn't thrust for reputation or ranking here. We should have thrust for knowledge and sharing good contents here. There is saying that "we don't need to focus on being successful,we need to focus on being worthy. Success will come to you for sure." That's how it works in this forum too. We just need to post useful contents. Reputation will come to us automatically sooner or later.

The basis of success is commitment. I advise you to abide by the commitment and not to despair. When you adhere to the rules and write useful content, you will find that your good reputation has begun to increase dramatically. Do not make it a goal, but make it a result.

I can see that in the long term the only way to stay motivated and to stay at earning place you need to keep on working even if it is not too much but it should be constant.

Yes I agree with you dear.Don't be in hurry to become successful. Be patient and slowly and gradually move towards your success with hardwork and determination. Never look for a shortcut in life to get success. Be a hardworking person and try to give ypur 100%.Try to do the right work If you post the good content you'll definitely earn good reputation so try to learn how to improve your work and the forum.Stay Blessed and Good Luck!

• +5 1

Yes, I highly agree on this one. There's no need for a hurry because with enough hard work and perseverance you will reach your goals in this forum, too. Enjoy deluging different topics and sides of crypto world because it will be a big help to you someday if you still wish to continue your career in earning digital currencies. 

I totally agree with you, you have to be patient to publish our topics, research to have knowledge of what we are going to publish and thus summarize it in the best way for the members 

• Useful or interesting 2

I concur with you we don't have to ask anybody for notoriety focuses, because when we post educated substance you need to try sincerely and stay submitted, devoted, and in particular show restraint to achieve an ideal outcome. So, we should show the assignment here and buckle the feather.

• +2 1

This is a good motivation for everyone of us here on crypto. We need to encourage every member that we don't need to rush having a high good reputation as long as we are having useful posts. 

• +4 1

You are absolutely right my friend. It is the best platform where we can earn and learn equally. In this forum we can increase our knowledge and get more informative about the cryptocurrencies. Only we need is be patience,hardwork,dedication and determination and experience.

• +2 1

I agree with you completely. Crypto talk is not a game that one must finish it as soon as possible. One has to use common sense, think and then post or comment. One should not be in a hurry to reach the top. 

I think if someone find it hard to make 20 or 30 posts per day he should make about 20 or 10 posts per day so that he  can make some money instead of having nothing. 

Indeed I concur with you we dont to harry doing post or theme quickly to finish the 30 post no, we have to take as much time as necessary and we have to do some examination about the thing we present on our subject, is significant for doing a valuable post or point.

Yes I go along with with you we dont to pester burden advertise or issue briskly presently to perfect the 30 job no, we indigence to lead our time and we neediness to get something done selected investigation about the issue we host on our topic, is enormously key for liability a constructive announce or topic. 

You are right, we must take our time to complete our publications and thus do well also have a useful and quality publication in order to receive a greater number of reputations and have the success you want in this forum.

Exactly, I think the reason why the quality of the posts are somewhat low might be because of rushing to reach a certain number of posts. I think that they should just take their time in posting and increasing the quality of their posts so that their reputation would also increase.

Thank you for good advice I am also a beginner Now i have complete the first 100 post. I will follow your word . i suggest you if you can not complete 30 post easily make less then 30 but make useful as much you make. If You just foux on your work and make your posted more effective your reputation will increase automatically.

Many people want to make things happen very fast and that seems to be the reason why they are not successful. You need to take things very easy so that you can do what is right. If you take things slow then you won't mess up.

Yes, I noticed that the most common mistakes here in cryptotalk is they rush raising their post, and it may cause the quality of the content to drop drastically. My advice would be, take time in reading to gain knowledge, and also if you don't know a certain topic, you can search it.