The danger of leaving your money on an exchange! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

The danger of leaving your money on an exchange!

One of the most dangerous things that can be done at all is to leave your money on any platform. There are many platforms that have been hacked, causing huge material losses, so we have to learn from it. 

Hello dude i am new in this forum and i want to learn cryptotalk because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both at a same time

We must always place caution as a top priority. You must keep the password for the wallet on an external paper and put it safely, as no one can access it except you and you do not give it to anyone even if it is a close friend to you

Yes, our money can danger if we exchange it with any unknow site or person. So, be careful. Use any trusted exchanger for exchange your money or currency.

We shouldn't take off our cash behind on trade locales. since it may moreover case a gigantic misfortune. since we do not know the stream of advertise rates. in case it goes down and you have got cash in it at that point without utilizing it jn exchanging and contributing etc you'll lose it.

We should keep our earnings in a reliable good wallet so that we avoid losses and we should not accumulate too much money but withdraw our money from the exchange after a few days.

This happens with central platforms But this matter is either due to the negligence of the platform owner and his lack of seriousness, or the second reason is that the aim of this matter is to swindle and steal members' accounts from the beginning Consequently, using reliable platforms is important and has a good reputation in the market, and not working in unknown or unknown platforms.

All safety measures and measures must be taken in order to take precautions from fraudsters and thieves, and I do not prefer to leave my money in the stock exchange, I prefer to invest it in various businesses.

These are very important directives, as many frauds have occurred due to lack of experience and being drawn behind attractive and fake offers, and thus these people rush to give their private keys, which makes them victims of fraud and hacking.

Right you are we should always be careful about our wallet and trading sites that we work on. We should have strong security and should save that in a secure folder. We should also change our pass after one or two months. We shouldn't use same password in every accounts and  that you told we shouldn't save a big amount in one wallet or trading site because. Many time trusted sites and wallet also freeze our wallet also. 

This wonderful forum is characterized by safety and honesty and teaches us a lot about digital currencies
We have to deal with caution in this area so that we are not exposed to fraud by unknown websites

Dear you topics are really good,We must move away from saving a lot of money inside trading platforms or portfolios connected to the Internet because they are always at risk of theft.So always be careful before investing large amount of money.Best of luck. 

How are you my friend. I hope you are fine. I am a new member. I do not have a clear idea about this. We have to take the opinion of the elderly members because they have enough experience.

• +3 1

I like this post, as I have also being on such notes of having to keep money in an exchange, especially when it was on a coin which I was focused on investing in it, and later forgot about it and later checked on it to see how low the value has tend becomes form my expectations to gallop on it price.. 

• +4 1

For people who have a lot of crypto assets, it is true that they leave crypto on a dangerous exchange because the exchange has complete control over our funds, if at any time the exchange is closed or hacked of course our funds will be lost. For that, keep it in a secure wallet and keep your private keys in the most secure place. For those of us who do not have enough funds it is better to keep them on the exchange.

My friend on this forum, you store your money in a wallet reliably, but I think on the Internet anything can happen and you can be exposed to fraud and theft, so you should be careful

investigating and collecting information to shield ourselves against the dangers of Inter and Cryptocurrencies, since we are all at the mercy of thefts, and scams so we must know how to identify the enemy to enter the field of Cryptocurrencies, 

because we can lose our money for an scammer exchange, before doing any thing you have to cherche about this exchange.where we can store our coin and it will be safe.

because we can lose our money for an scammer exchange, before doing any thing you have to cherche about this exchange.where we can store our coin and it will be safe.

I think it is dangerous to leave money on the exchanger as there are many scammers on the exchanger sites now.  However, if you are experienced, the best forum for you is yobit. I have exchanged a lot of crypto money through yobit many times and I have not had any problem with it.  Because yobit is a forum full of very good security...

On 3/25/2020 at 2:18 AM, johant123 said:

(Posting this on the section for beginners on purpose, because I want to warn them)

Here is another case of the owner of an exchange losing the private key that gives access to a large stack of Bitcoins, probably not even belonging to himself. The timing is most unfortunate (for everyone else) because the exchange owner was under investigation already;

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019/11/01/ceo-loses-private-key-crryptocurrency-exchange-wallet/

This link was shared here in the forum earlier, but the comments from many of the members really scare me! Many seem to believe that the owner really lost access, and was a very careless and unlucky man. Well ... that is possible, in theory .... but ...

I think there are two things going on here:

- isn't it very convenient that the owner loses the keys when the funds are under investigation?

- this shows that your funds are never really yours, unless you have the private key of your wallets!

The most important lesson, in my opinion: never ever leave large sums of money in an exchange, or in a custodial wallet! And don't believe someone just on his sad story ... it may well be a fraud!

I never do anything like this I always care about this and I think we should never do anything like this through which we can lose our money we should be careful and dear thank you so much for creating this post it is really very helpful for many members.

Yes, we should first of all get information about which currency we want to trade then we can start trading at good money and I suggest you that don't leave your money at the exchange agency because there are many scammer and hackers whose just want our money so be careful and be alert whenever you making trade at exchange agencies.

I like this post, as I have also being on such notes of having to keep money in an exchange, especially when it was on a coin which I was focused on investing in it, and later forgot about it and later checked on it to see how low the value has tend becomes form my expectations to gallop on it price..

thank you dear for creating awareness about this we must store our coins instead in storing in exchanges

It's true we shouldn't leave our funds in any exchange site as There is always a big risk to loose all of your money if it got hacked or fave any other issue. So store your funds in your eallet and never store all your money ina single site use diversification for remaining safe fro such situations.

Thank you, my friend, for this information that benefits all members of this forum. We thank you for your efforts to communicate this information to us, who are the beginners. I wish all the members of this forum permanent success.

Thanks dear for sharing such a useful information with us. We should not leave our money on an exchange. The most important thing is to invest money. Then invest on this forum instead of exchange. We should learn lesson from the posts of our senior peoples.