Crypto and Dark Web - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohs3n71

Crypto and Dark Web

right now I am only hearing about the dark web I have no experience about it and if there are some illegal activities there so the cryptocurrency can help them a lot

I want to tell you that at this time there are many websites on the internet giving the facilities of the cryptocurrency but there are some dark web sites so I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is is more better than any other

My friend, this matter is not desirable for cryptocurrencies because the dark internet uses cryptocurrencies for absolutely inhuman purposes, through which organ trade and drug and weapons trade are carried out, and this makes the dark internet and cryptocurrencies not liked and desirable at all because cryptocurrencies are decentralized. This makes it easier to not know  The sender and the receiver is what makes him not good. Thank you

It is new techniques of working on the Internet, as it does not require showing your personal identity, but requires you to do several daily work and are paid daily and through the cryptocurrency dealt in the Internet, and this work will become widely available in the future

Well, i have no experiences about dark web and i only know that many people preferred to used cryptocurrency as a payment method because of being anonymous, this is taxless so they can save some additional money and very convenient with them.

I do not like to enter into dark and incomprehensible fields, and I do not know much about them. I know that the field of cryptocurrencies is safe

• +1 1

The dark web is actually the part of the Internet where everyone does their wrong work and no one can do anything to anyone there. Every kind of wrong work happens on the dark web. And many people use cryptocurrency for dark trade money transactions. As most of the transactions that take place on on the dark web are mostly in cryptocurrency, then cryptocurrency is used for transactions there. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/17/2019 at 4:02 AM, samarkamane said:

I know that this is a network that sells and buys anything illegal, but I think it is dangerous, which has no experience of buying and selling on the Internet that does not deal with such sites

Crypto market is not just use in the dark web in also money laundering it will be used but before the crypto market the peoples which make money laundering they do this and they always use the new thing which is easy and good for them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have only heard about dark web. And what I have heard is not good. So I advise everybody in this forum avoid visiting the darkweb even for curiosity case. There are so many interesting sites in the world wide web.

The dark web are completely an anonymous and are mostly operate on an illegal deal which payments are made strictly on crypto currencies.

On 1/18/2021 at 6:05 AM, DenisBobsov said:

Unfortunately, as with ordinary money, scammers use cryptocurrency for their own purposes. I hope the states will find a way to get rid of scammers and give full permission to use cryptocurrencies

Scammers are graduating one way or the other, crypto currency being used in the dark web is not something surprising to me as I have preempt it even before today, there's a situation where a ransom was paid with cryptocurrency just to avoid the detection and to conceal identity, so it won't surprise me if there's integration to it's use on dark web

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is super true and I've been knowing since Bitcoin cost 1 dollar, in the dark web many payments occurred with this cryptocurrency, as they could be anonymous payments. That is why at the beginning of everything most people were against the BTC for everything that was being done with it, I think that until today is something that can not be controlled but gradually have fallen people who have used it for evil.

Crypto is a act of making trading and investment on crypto currencies which involves bitcoin, litcoin ethereum and other different types of coins but dark web is a platform that involves every type of illegal act like buying and selling of hard drugs and also human trafficking so according to me cryptotalk currency platform is the best because it teaches what are good and also provide us with ways of earning money 

• +2 1

The dark web is a very bad place with a lot of criminals. We can deal in cryptocurrencies without approaching such sites and we can use them in actions that benefit us and do good deeds.

• +2 1

I think it is dangerous, which has no experience of buying and selling on the Internet that does not deal with such sites, All I can say is that I browse the dark web, because  police and FBA cannot track the operation so dark web members will be safe.

No, honey, I don't have any experience with the dark web, but I've heard a lot about it, and it's said that guns and drugs are sold through him, all over the world, and that's why he's not. Safe and internationally supplements. 

36 minutes ago, MK AHMAD said:

dark web is a platform that involves every type of illegal act like buying and selling of hard drugs and also human trafficking so according to me cryptotalk currency platform is the best

@MK AHMAD  Crypto have a two angles one positive and second negative angle, where positive  crypto really best but the negative its horrible, as like you said dark web known for illegal activities human trafficking those criminals take payment in crypto,

because no one trace who send the money to those criminals this is the negative part, that is why now drak wab illegal activities increased more anonymity is the strong reason that some countries against crypto.

Edited by Honny143

well actually the cryptocurrency has made the usage of the dark web more easy because in that place it was difficult to make the payments and now with the help of it you can do it.

I think it's a network that is buying and selling a lot of things illegally and it can be dangerous. I've never used the Dark Web because I don't know how to use it.  Goes and how to work on it.

I don’t like Darkweb at once it’s a dark world we are in this world.It is very difficult to get out of this world. Many people are being cheated by trading money on the Dark Web.cryptotalk is an earning site where we can work and earn money by working on that site so we should all work on crypTalk without spending time on the Dark Web.

The dark web is where the transactions are carried out in the most confidentiality, there is the preservation of privacy is of the utmost necessity, so the Moero XMR Coin is considered the best currency in preserving privacy, so it is used frequently there. There may be deals in the sale of weapons and drugs and money laundering.

I know that most illegal transactions are carried out via digital currencies and Bitcoin, and this has passed. No Bitcoin or other currencies is guilty of this. This is a defect in humans who like to use things in their negative side. 

No, I don't have any experience about the dark web. I have only had it in the movies. I think most of the time dark web are used for robbery or like hacking purposes. I don't think that it's a good thing.

I do not have experience with this web, but I have read many articles about it. I do not advise anyone to enter it because it is not useful to criminals and hackers because it sells illegal things, and it is also unsafe, so you are exposed to hacking at any moment.

• +1 1

I have hair that the dark web is the place where you can buy illegal things through the internet but now with the reference it is easy to stay anonymous while paying to these websites